Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 08:43:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Just keeping track of what anime I've seen

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just keeping track of what anime I've seen  (Read 9413 times)
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #975 on: 24 January, 2010, 06:40:09 pm »

wat
Report Spam   Logged
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: GameFreak_Jake
Mood: ...

« Reply #976 on: 24 January, 2010, 06:53:06 pm »

Mhm.
Report Spam   Logged

GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #977 on: 31 January, 2010, 12:43:31 am »

Huh. I've not seen an actually sex scene in a non-hentai anime, yet here pops up two in one episode.
Report Spam   Logged

GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #978 on: 01 February, 2010, 12:21:02 am »

Done with Gantz.

First the positives... it was entertaining at times, some of the minor characters had badass moments, and a really awesome concept. I love life and death game set ups, main reason I watched this despite hearing bad things about it. What else... uh, it had lots of boobies? I don't particularly care about nudity in animes (that's why there's hentai >_>) but it's kinda a plus, I guess.

Negatives... it was **** stupid. The situations were poorly thought out, and everybody acted like morons. Not even basic intelligence solutions, I mean things that should be common sense. Nobody was really that likable, tons of characters you hated. The budget must have been poor too, the animation was alright at times but mostly it was sub-par, sometimes downright bad. The occasional bit of humor was usually bad, relying on grossing the viewer out. The nudity and sex were shoed in and didn't need to be in there, felt very forced.

So, in short, they took an awesome concept and somehow messed up pretty bad. The only reason it managed a 5 (very generous of me) was because it was at least entertaining at times. It had action, blood and guts, even the nudity could be entertaining for obvious reasons (although the sex scenes were just bad, always had the guy's ass in it, and you hate the guy anyway so you're booing him for getting laid).
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #979 on: 01 February, 2010, 01:13:54 am »

Done with Gantz.

First the positives... it was entertaining at times, some of the minor characters had badass moments, and a really awesome concept. I love life and death game set ups, main reason I watched this despite hearing bad things about it. What else... uh, it had lots of boobies? I don't particularly care about nudity in animes (that's why there's hentai >_>) but it's kinda a plus, I guess.

Negatives... it was ****ing stupid. The situations were poorly thought out, and everybody acted like morons. Not even basic intelligence solutions, I mean things that should be common sense. Nobody was really that likable, tons of characters you hated. The budget must have been poor too, the animation was alright at times but mostly it was sub-par, sometimes downright bad. The occasional bit of humor was usually bad, relying on grossing the viewer out. The nudity and sex were shoed in and didn't need to be in there, felt very forced.

So, in short, they took an awesome concept and somehow messed up pretty bad. The only reason it managed a 5 (very generous of me) was because it was at least entertaining at times. It had action, blood and guts, even the nudity could be entertaining for obvious reasons (although the sex scenes were just bad, always had the guy's ass in it, and you hate the guy anyway so you're booing him for getting laid).
RTFM
Report Spam   Logged

GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #980 on: 01 February, 2010, 01:37:17 am »

I don't read manga, so no.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #981 on: 01 February, 2010, 10:00:25 pm »

I have not read the manga or have watched the anime, but I'm hearing that the manga is actually pretty decent whereas the anime is one of the worst ever. So yeah, I think you're missing out.
Report Spam   Logged
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #982 on: 02 February, 2010, 02:58:59 pm »

I don't read manga, so ok.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #983 on: 02 February, 2010, 03:47:45 pm »

you know who else doesn't read manga?

bizzle
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #984 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:03:09 pm »

you know who else doesn't read manga?

bizzle
That's low, man. Comparing someone to Bizzle of all people.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #985 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:04:38 pm »

Oddly enough, Bizzle has conjured up opinions that beat out Jake's. In other words, Jake is worse than Bizzle.
Report Spam   Logged
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #986 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:11:13 pm »

Oddly enough, Bizzle has conjured up opinions that beat out Jake's. In other words, Jake is worse than Bizzle.

You take that back.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #987 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:14:52 pm »

BIZZLE THROWS OUT SO MANY OPINIONS THAT HE'S BOUND TO HIT SOME OF THE TIME THOUGH
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #988 on: 02 February, 2010, 11:19:54 pm »

You take that back.

I will when you decide to stop failing. Really now, Bizzle cannot ever conjure a good opinion, this isn't a task reserved only for Herakles.

BIZZLE THROWS OUT SO MANY OPINIONS THAT HE'S BOUND TO HIT SOME OF THE TIME THOUGH

True, but this is supplemented by the fact that Jake is always wrong. At least some of Bizzle's statements are correct, as low as the mildly or arguably correct to bad ratio may be.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #989 on: 03 February, 2010, 12:37:17 am »

I prefer to think of Bizzle as simply less wrong than Jake, less often.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: