Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:08:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 31256 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2040 on: 07 October, 2017, 03:13:19 pm »

i mean, hanbee could throw down with an s-rank, but he got owned in record time by kurona who seems like the most fodder SS ghoul out there

yeah it's like, as much as i kinda don't want to see a bunch of kids who undoubtedly lived though horrific trauma get cycled through orphanhood into a horrific mad scientist's project that probably involved mutilating them with a bunch with power tools get fucking slaughtered no matter how psycho they are, it was gonna happen. but i thought it was gonna be through neglect as faceless hordes, not as a deliberate facet of their design.

i also totally expected hajime to die since he was introduced this very arc, but the fact that he gets pretty much no pathos for his fate is uncomfortable when, say, takizawa gets some manner of redemption despite having even less reason to have devolved as far as he did. i bet people cheered when he died because he killed the zero squad kids and was a total psycho and that thought kinda grosses me out. man, friggin' ui is a worse person than him and he probably won't get that kind of reception when he croaks.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: