Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:26:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 31227 times)
Ahriman
« Reply #1320 on: 16 June, 2011, 02:35:39 pm »

Quote from: MAL's Arbitrary Compatibility Thing
26 Shared Anime 81.3%

I have no idea how this thing works.

Cromartie High School: 7

Top wo Nerae: 5
Baoh: 5

Well that's just silly.

Your KnK ratings are basically mine if you subtracted 1-2 points from each movie.

On all shared animu I have a higher score listed except for FotNS, Iczer-1, and Nanoha A's, with the highest rating difference being of 4 points on Haruhi. Apparently Haruhi is at an MD Geist level of quality.

Quote from: Some guy that commented on Maniac's MAL profile
I saw in your profile that you like Eva Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Kuro ni. I would like to invite you to the
*Psychotic Maniac Killers*

It is a club where all we all share interest in liking Sadistic and Psychotic Killers!
If you don't want to join or already did then please ignore this message ^^

Sorry for spamming your profile
~Phantom/Hanako

hah
« Last Edit: 16 June, 2011, 02:39:07 pm by Excellen Browning » Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1321 on: 16 June, 2011, 02:48:09 pm »

That's just precious.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #1322 on: 16 June, 2011, 02:57:31 pm »

25 Shared Anime 73.3%

haha whoops

Cromartie High School: 7

I actually didn't like Cromartie in the first place. It was however, extremely easy to watch and somewhat captivating, so it's lucky to get all the way up to where it was in the first place.

I mean, how the fuck do you give that of all things a 10? I haven't given anything a 10, even a masterpiece like Gurren Lagann.

Top wo Nerae: 5
Baoh: 5

Well that's just silly.

Fun fact: I brought up Gunbuster's score because the idea of allowing it to sit next to MD Geist didn't sit well with me. At one point, it used to be a 3/10; imagine Gunbuster standing alongside Iczer.

Your KnK ratings are basically mine if you subtracted 1-2 points from each movie.

On all shared animu I have a higher score listed except for FotNS, Iczer-1, and Nanoha A's, with the highest rating difference being of 4 points on Haruhi. Apparently Haruhi is at an MD Geist level of quality.

I know a guy who gave half of Kara no Kyoukai either a two or a three. Pray that I don't reach the level of hate that he is capable of demonstrating.

The same guy also gave Haruhi a ridiculously high score. Dunno what's going through his head; even MD Geist was so much more fun to watch than that crap. By the way, if I decided to give anime ratings purely based off of how fun it was to watch it, MD Geist would be an 8 or a 9 and Mars of Destruction would be above Bustgunner.

Quote from: Some guy that commented on Maniac's MAL profile
I saw in your profile that you like Eva Beatrice from Umineko no Naku Kuro ni. I would like to invite you to the
*Psychotic Maniac Killers*

It is a club where all we all share interest in liking Sadistic and Psychotic Killers!
If you don't want to join or already did then please ignore this message ^^

Sorry for spamming your profile
~Phantom/Hanako

hah

As apt as it would have been, I don't join clubs with grammatically incorrect names. Dunno why I'm even allowing that crap to stay on my profile.

Also, I love how I ranted more about Iczer-1 than Psychic Wars, which is barely better than Cosprayers. Granted, I spent my time with Psychic Wars making peace with God before attempting to commit suicide instead of writing a long, scathing rant.
Report Spam   Logged
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #1323 on: 16 June, 2011, 02:59:37 pm »

I STILL THINK IT'S WEIRD THAT YOU LIKE GURREN LAGANN THAT MUCH
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #1324 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:00:45 pm »

Only because I haven't watched it in three years.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #1325 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:01:55 pm »

I mean, how the fuck do you give that of all things a 10? I haven't given anything a 10, even a masterpiece like Gurren Lagann.

I'll give anything I enjoyed to a certain degree a 10. I'm not really stingy with ratings.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #1326 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:04:48 pm »

Then why would that catch your eye? If you can understand that I don't just give out high ratings like candy, then that shouldn't be notable. Hell, I'd expect you to say that I gave Rozen Maiden too high of a score before saying Cromartie is too low.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1327 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:05:45 pm »

Not even Maniac can totally have Gurren Lagann.

It's just that awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #1328 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:07:30 pm »

I don't know anything about Rozen Maiden, so I have no idea what an appropriate rating would be, and I probably never will because it doesn't look like anything I'd care about.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #1329 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:15:11 pm »

It's like this: Gunbuster had 6 episodes, wasted 3 of them, meandered for half of 2, and only had one exceptional episode. I don't understand how that gets venerated when it really doesn't do anything during its short length. Even something less intelligent like Cyber City Oedo knew what it was doing, and it did very well just because of that. If Gunbuster knew where it was going, what it wanted to do and just went with it, I would have at least given it points, and even more likely have lauded it.

But as for Gurren Lagann, that one just starts rolling, gets faster and only ever hits a few speed bumps, and even those moments serve as a method to build up and allow the show to accelerate. It doesn't waste any of its time, it just gets out there and when it does, it knows what it's trying to do and it does that with all of its heart instead of vacillating inconsistently like Gunbuster did.

I don't know anything about Rozen Maiden, so I have no idea what an appropriate rating would be, and I probably never will because it doesn't look like anything I'd care about.

That's just it. You'd say the same thing for Clannad, and you bitched at me for liking it.
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #1330 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:21:47 pm »

Hating on Clannad was always just a joke.
Report Spam   Logged
Maniac234678
« Reply #1331 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:22:33 pm »

ok then watch it
Report Spam   Logged
Ahriman
« Reply #1332 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »

nah
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1333 on: 16 June, 2011, 03:28:13 pm »

Ahriman knows where he's at with fishface
Report Spam   Logged

TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #1334 on: 16 June, 2011, 10:09:22 pm »

HEY MANIAC, YOU SHOULD WATCH DIEBUSTER. IT'S A LOT MORE CONSISTENT THAN GUNBUSTER SO YOU'D PROBABLY LIKE IT MORE.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: