Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:28:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 29829 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1620 on: 31 March, 2016, 12:17:39 pm »

you know, as someone who (obviously) doesn't really like it and is surrounded by people in real life who keep sharing memes of it, i'll be glad when love live is dead and gone
it isn't?

i thought the only point it even existed was so people could make **** of it
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #1621 on: 31 March, 2016, 12:28:33 pm »

i guess that anime stuff is over, but the cross-marketing horseshit will prolly live on for years and years beyond

i think i hate being around actual people in real life who are obsessed with anime memes or making things memetic in general, though
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1622 on: 31 March, 2016, 12:48:30 pm »

also one piece, are you shitting me? jack jobbed THAT fast?!

WELP

EDIT: I... like... ugh.

you know, if jack dies here, this entire arc and all the hype for him was a complete waste, maybe the biggest waste of time in the history of one piece. if he doesn't die here, then the only thing anyone will think when they see him again is "he's the retard who leeroyed into complete defeat twice in a row" and he's not gonna be a credible, intimidating threat even again. Like, why would you ever do this?
« Last Edit: 31 March, 2016, 12:55:45 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1623 on: 31 March, 2016, 01:00:14 pm »

WELP

you know, if jack dies here, this entire arc and all the hype for him was a complete waste, maybe the biggest waste of time in the history of one piece. if he doesn't die here, then the only thing anyone will think when they see him again is "he's the retard who leeroyed into complete defeat twice in a row" and he's not gonna be a credible, intimidating threat even again. Like, why would you ever do this?
Because he was clearly never supposed to be an actual threat, and was in fact introduced as totally supposedly dead?
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1624 on: 31 March, 2016, 01:05:44 pm »

WELP

Because he was clearly never supposed to be an actual threat, and was in fact introduced as totally supposedly dead?

Man, he has by far and away the highest bounty revealed to date, he was definitely supposed to be an actual threat. And honestly, like, at the time, I thought he charged into the Marine fleet because he knew he could get out alive even if **** hit the fan because he was that badass, and sure enough he looked pretty damn fine after making his getaway aside from some small injuries dealt to him by two of the biggest badasses in the story. I'm pretty god damn disappointed that this chapter just went "no, he really is that dumb."
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1625 on: 31 March, 2016, 01:41:14 pm »

WELP

Man, he has by far and away the highest bounty revealed to date, he was definitely supposed to be an actual threat. And honestly, like, at the time, I thought he charged into the Marine fleet because he knew he could get out alive even if **** hit the fan because he was that badass, and sure enough he looked pretty damn fine after making his getaway aside from some small injuries dealt to him by two of the biggest badasses in the story. I'm pretty god damn disappointed that this chapter just went "no, he really is that dumb."
on the other hand, he only got his fleet blown to **** by a titanic elephant he was totally pissing off in a fairly metal moment

nothing even says he's actually dead yet
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1626 on: 31 March, 2016, 02:46:12 pm »

WELP

on the other hand, he only got his fleet blown to **** by a titanic elephant he was totally pissing off in a fairly metal moment

i actually addressed the possibility he's not dead yet in that original post. i kind of think it's lame that they've introduced a guy who is supposedly really strong only for him to job twice to his own idiocy, and he's not really gonna seem anywhere near as imposing when (if) he comes back.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1627 on: 31 March, 2016, 03:28:10 pm »

WELP

i actually addressed the possibility he's not dead yet in that original post. i kind of think it's lame that they've introduced a guy who is supposedly really strong only for him to job twice to his own idiocy, and he's not really gonna seem anywhere near as imposing when (if) he comes back.
wait **** i forgot he's a fruit user

yeah he totally drowned

really, i have no idea why more One Piece combat isn't more about sinking the ships, it's not like there's really any way to protect them and they're clearly far less resilient than their actual crew
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1628 on: 31 March, 2016, 03:39:48 pm »

WELP

wait **** i forgot he's a fruit user

yeah he totally drowned

really, i have no idea why more One Piece combat isn't more about sinking the ships, it's not like there's really any way to protect them and they're clearly far less resilient than their actual crew

to be honest, i forgot drowning was a thing lol

i dunno, if they want, they can just say "oh, he was left on some floating piece of his ship" or some other tedious deus ex machina
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1629 on: 01 April, 2016, 09:45:22 pm »

Somebody is trying to Kickstart a Dai-Shogun VR CG movie.

Wanna help me **** on it?
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1630 on: 01 April, 2016, 10:04:09 pm »

lol april fools

i keep listening to this song:

like, this is such a weird song idea: japanese dj heavily sampling that one infamous boku no pico rant for a weird remix song. like, this song would be so much less interesting if that wasn't just the weirdest clash of cultures. hell if i don't derive academic fascination with the dumbest things, i guess. warning: samples a 4chan-level tryhard who casually throws around racial slurs, of course
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1631 on: 01 April, 2016, 10:12:39 pm »

It's actually a real thing that somebody is trying to make real tho

Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1632 on: 01 April, 2016, 10:20:54 pm »

One intense minute of 360°robot VR action. This is the goal of our project.

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1633 on: 01 April, 2016, 10:25:37 pm »

One intense minute of 360°robot VR action. This is the goal of our project.

lol
i know right
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac
Holy Ruler

« Reply #1634 on: 11 April, 2016, 12:42:14 pm »

i guess we're doing this again
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 ... 143   Go Up