Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:27:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SSBB Play #3: ZOMBIE OUTBREAK

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 51   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSBB Play #3: ZOMBIE OUTBREAK  (Read 9901 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #15 on: 09 March, 2009, 09:28:07 pm »

Zelda: Alright.. *blushing. She wraps her arms around his neck/chest and lays her head against him*

Taki: *wandering outside the arena. She hears the zombies' groans or whatever* ...? (What kind of creature is that..?) *hasn't seen one of the zombies yet*

Are these zombies the cliche, slow-moving, brain-munching type, or are they the "sprint at you full speed and smack you around like a little *****" Left 4 Dead zombies?
YOU'LL SEE

THE ZOMBIES START MUTATIN LIKE **** AND NOW THERE ARE FAST, SLOW, STRONG, HEADCRAB(Floyd), AND EVERY SINGLE ZOMBIE TYPE IMAGINABLE

OH SNAP

Taki: *some L4D style zombies sprint at her from the bushes* ?! *jumps up into a tree, the zombies colliding with eachother* (Demons..?) *grabs the hilts of her swords*

*some alarms at the arena go off, and the entrances lock down*
Announcer: Uh.. Don't panic, but there's kind of a swarm of zombies outside, so we'll have to lock the place down. They shouldn't be able to get in.
Eirika: *hears the announcement* Zombies..?
Joshua: They're easy to fight.. Remember the monster outbreak in Magvel? They were slow, but strong
Eirika: Yeah.. *both of 'em don't know that there are OTHER types of zombies.. >:3 *

Zelda: *didn't hear the announcement since they're a ways away from teh Arena, but hears some nearby zombies* ..?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 51   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: