Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 08:16:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Darkblaze's anime topic that needs a better name

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 ... 286   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkblaze's anime topic that needs a better name  (Read 29904 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #3165 on: 12 November, 2010, 01:27:46 am »

So I actually watched Master of Martial Hearts now. The fifth episode did indeed undergo Mood Whiplash, man, M Night Shyamalan would be proud.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #3166 on: 12 November, 2010, 09:58:58 am »

Out of curiosity I watched half of the first episode of Cosprayers. It was pretty **** stupid and I have no desire to watch any more but I'm curious as to what makes this the worst thing ever.
The first episode is the best, and the first half is the best part of that.

This isn't the case with Master of Martial Hearts. It's much more consistent.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #3167 on: 12 November, 2010, 12:00:10 pm »

Out of curiosity I watched half of the first episode of Cosprayers. It was pretty **** stupid and I have no desire to watch any more but I'm curious as to what makes this the worst thing ever.
The first episode is the best, and the first half is the best part of that.

This isn't the case with Master of Martial Hearts. It's much more consistently bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #3168 on: 12 November, 2010, 09:40:53 pm »

An exercise that someone requested on GFaqs

One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Zatch Bell
Dragon Ball Z
Dragon Ball
Heroman
Speed Racer
Shigofumi
Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo
Black Lagoon
Toradora
Fairy Tail
Kaibutsu Ouju
Working!!
Needless
Gungrave
Digimon (First season, I think it was)
Pokemon
The World God Only Knows
Clannad
Clannad: After Story
Tokyo Majin Gakuen
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Season 2
Moetan
Black Cat
Love Hina
Hayate No Gotoku!
Hayate No Gotoku!! (Second Season)
Gintama
Omamori Himari
Soul Eater
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
Genshiken
K-On!
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mitsudomoe
Death Note
Castle In The Sky
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
Lucky Star
Full Metal Alchemist
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
IGPX
Blue Dragon

All anime I've seen at least one episode of. This is bigger than I thought it would be.

Of course, I'm not sure this list is comprehensive... yet.
« Last Edit: 12 November, 2010, 09:51:13 pm by Sanzenin Nagi » Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #3169 on: 12 November, 2010, 10:34:45 pm »

*Resumes reading HSD: Kenichi*

Dunno why I stopped anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #3170 on: 12 November, 2010, 11:39:19 pm »

So I actually watched Master of Martial Hearts now. The fifth episode did indeed undergo Mood Whiplash, man, M Night Shyamalan would be proud.

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #3171 on: 13 November, 2010, 12:43:45 am »

Only that guy could get away with calling any girl "honey" and get away with it
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3172 on: 13 November, 2010, 02:04:50 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?
I didn't know what to feel. So many twists coming out of nowhere, and not to mention the ending. It was so abrupt that I thought the guy on Youtube left off the last two minutes, but no, that's it. Also, since any hit is strong enough to literally destroy clothes, I'm wondering how the hell those vids haven't been taken down yet, unless there's some rule that hasn't actually been broken, and if that's true then I have no idea what the rule is.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #3173 on: 13 November, 2010, 02:59:34 am »

Reading everything in Kenichi with a deep, gravelly american voice somehow makes it all better.

well the fights between guys anyway

also honoka is adorable

just sayin'
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2010, 03:04:04 am by Sanzenin Nagi » Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #3174 on: 13 November, 2010, 03:56:03 am »

that dude (whose name i have already forgotten) is totally hatefriends with Kenichi

i've been reading way too much Homestuck

holy crap, jealous miu is as terrifying as the masters, even Apachai realizes this

Kenichi: "Bluh?"

Homestuck is everywhere aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"What you are lacking in your training... Is my boobs!"

that's about the best way to summarize that
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2010, 04:04:50 am by Sakaki Shio » Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #3175 on: 13 November, 2010, 08:23:46 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?
I didn't know what to feel. So many twists coming out of nowhere, and not to mention the ending. It was so abrupt that I thought the guy on Youtube left off the last two minutes, but no, that's it. Also, since any hit is strong enough to literally destroy clothes, I'm wondering how the hell those vids haven't been taken down yet, unless there's some rule that hasn't actually been broken, and if that's true then I have no idea what the rule is.

Mmm.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3176 on: 13 November, 2010, 08:32:45 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?

Mmm.
mmhmm

Although when Miko's apartment was trashed, I got the feeling she intentionally did so and ran off so whats-her-name could take her place, but I debunked that idea pretty quickly. Turns out I wasn't very far off...
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2010, 08:35:36 am by Stocking » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #3177 on: 13 November, 2010, 09:21:52 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?

Mmm.
mmhmm

Although when Miko's apartment was trashed, I got the feeling she intentionally did so and ran off so whats-her-name could take her place, but I debunked that idea pretty quickly. Turns out I wasn't very far off...

I believe youtube made an exception with this show because it's a special case.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3178 on: 13 November, 2010, 09:25:15 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?

Mmm.
mmhmm

How so?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #3179 on: 13 November, 2010, 10:10:39 am »

I missed this post.

It was good, wasn't it?

Mmm.
mmhmm

How so?

Because it's so darn good of a show. And like you said, twisty as all get-out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 ... 286   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: