Ultimate Paradise
19 March, 2024, 06:03:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Awesome anime opening and ending themes!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome anime opening and ending themes!  (Read 2797 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #60 on: 14 September, 2012, 03:37:34 am »

Yeah it's not bad.... It's better than Accel World.... You should still check that out if you like SAO.... Same writer and all that....

This season hasn't had the best OPs but there are some good EDs....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #61 on: 14 September, 2012, 11:42:28 am »

Im not sure I "like" SAO just yet. Im only on episode 3 and I have a few problems with it already...

Mainly the seemingly rushed pace, which in itself spirals into more issues.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #62 on: 14 September, 2012, 03:27:20 pm »

It'll slow down a bit soon but we're still ploughing through the first book like mad.... And Kirito gets less OP.... But that only happened in the last few episodes.... Half of the first cour is side stories from the second book.... I think they want to get the third book covered where [Hover for spoilers]

Accel World doesn't have the pacing issues and Haru is not overpowered and it feels more like a shonen battle manga.... I suppose I said it was worse because of the recent episodes are in one of those annoying idiot ball moments while SAO has started getting on with it's plot....

However there are much better things than both of those airing right now.... Binbougami ga, Joshiraku, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashi­ta, Space Bros., Oda Nobuna and Uta Koi, in that order, are my picks of what's on right now....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #63 on: 16 September, 2012, 12:21:27 am »

I see...

Maybe I'll look into one of the anime you named after I catch up in SAO.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #64 on: 16 September, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »

Binbougami is a comedy and it's pretty good.... Though Sunrise have done better one this is still good.... Joshiraku is also Comedy and pretty much the same as Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei but SZS is better.... Well the only action one here is Oda Nobuna.... Which is better than I thought it would be.... Gender flipped Sengoku stuff but the MC is also from the future....

Next season should be better and that'll start in a couple of weeks so I'd wait really....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #65 on: 26 October, 2012, 05:47:00 pm »

This season has some good ones.... Magi, BTOOOM, Zetsuen no Tempest, K are pretty good but I'd say the best ones are Psycho-Pass and Jojo.... I can't find any videos to post though....

Gintama's one was pretty good too especially due to it being meta and having Kintoki instead and changing the name to Kintama.... And then there was.... Mantama.... Where all the subtly is lost....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: