Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:43:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What Salty does in his spare time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Salty does in his spare time.  (Read 6439 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« on: 25 April, 2009, 12:41:50 am »

*Punts Manic*

No, it doesn't.

AND now for something completely different.

I would like to introduce you to two new mangas for you to enjoy.

First up is Kekkaishi, a shounen manga about a boy from a clan of Kekkai (barrier) users, as well as his female counterpart, and their quest to protect Karasumori, their school/shrine. Jam-packed with good storytelling, interesting characters, and lots of fighting (it's suprising what they can do with barriers, I tell ya), not to mention an expansive backstory, this manga has run for over 250 chapters at last notice. And yes, it's a good shounen series.

And the other one is Zetman, a rather dark and gory Seinen manga. It follows the story of two children, Jin Kanzaki and Kouga Amagi, who just happen to be complete opposites, and their respective journeys to become heroes in their own way. Of course, since this is a Seinen manga, all does not go well. Filled with personal trauma, gratuitous death and dismemberment, and lectures about why you suck at the drop of the hat, there's barely enough room for the transforming artificial human fights. Oh, and did I mention that said transfoming creatures have an appetite for death and destruction? They do.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: