Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:29:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What Salty does in his spare time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Salty does in his spare time.  (Read 6485 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« on: 20 May, 2009, 07:10:24 pm »

Yes, that is, in fact, the anime/manga I have been talking about. And as to what I was referring to before, about the nature of the Ciel's servants? Well, let me give you a little background before I give you the link that I have just recently acquired.

Now, the Phantomhive family (that would be Ciel) has five servants. One is the butler, Sebastian. He is not involved in this chapter, but he's VERY present in the rest of the manga, and he's already awesome.

As for the others:
  • There is Tanaka, a rather Japanese servant, who happens to be Ciel's former butler, and is now mostly seen sipping tea and laughing, for no explained reason.
  • There is Finni, a rather androgynous young boy who happens to be employed as a gardener, but, unfortunately, doesn't seem to know the first thing about gardening. He normally ends up killing all of the vegetation around him for one reason or another.
  • Then there is the maid, Mey Lin. She dresses in a rather stereotypical French maid outfit, and seems to be have very bad eyesight, for all that she wears thick glasses (Meganekko, yum!) Unfortunately for her chosen position, she's rather clumsy and usually ends up breaking everything.
  • And finally, there is Bard, the chef. Most chefs at least know how to cook. Not so, cries Bard. His exploits include an attempt to use a flamethrower to roast turkey. You can guess how that goes.

And then, there is this. http://www.onemanga.com/Kuroshitsuji/32/29/
Read on from that point until you run out, and you will see pure AWESOME.

More to come later.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: