Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:33:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What Salty does in his spare time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Salty does in his spare time.  (Read 6514 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #15 on: 15 January, 2010, 07:52:32 pm »

Heh heh heh.

So, recently. This is probably going to be a bit long, my droogies, so viddy well.

I greatly enjoy Soul Eater. As such, this latest chapter makes me feel all warm inside. First we have ACTION, and I finally figured out that Justin was a guillotine. There were probably hints before that, but I never saw it. Besides the ending of the last chapter. And then there's a little arc warning, what with the jealousy and the witches. And finally, my favorite four pages of the chapter. With INVERSE DAT ASS guy and DtK. He's so hilarious.

Now, some manga you'll probably never have heard of. Psyren, and Ushio to Tora. Ushio to Tora has been around for quite a while, but only recently have there been scanlations released for it, so I'm happy, especially since it was an anime that I encountered and enjoyed in my childhood.

Psyren, on the otherhand, is relatively new. It's got over a hundred chapters, so it logically must be over two years old now. Sure doesn't feel that way. Blah blah blah it's shounen. But good shounen. I suppose the best way to describe it would be that it's like Bleach. But back when Bleach was good, without all the focus on the massive amounts of Soul Reapers and neglect of Ichigo's cadre. And it doesn't have a Captain Broken, either. But mostly, what I like about it is that it's a story that deals with time travel. And it's awesome. The dating could've used a bit of work, but it's fiction so eh.

Oh yeah, somebody finally finished up some (low-quality) scan/lations of several of the .hack mangas, and the ending of the s.CRY.ed one. So I was happy. Mostly because manga s.CRY.ed is totally different from the anime. It feels more like JJBA. But with camp. Lots and lots of deliciously hilarious camp.

Also, I would so buy this.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: