Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:54:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shinobi's Art Stuffs

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shinobi's Art Stuffs  (Read 12483 times)
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #300 on: 02 November, 2011, 02:45:17 pm »

I haven’t quite figured out the design of Shadusk's 5th Guardian, and I don’t want to skip over her so...I'll move on to a different Element altogether.

Below is the 1st Guardian of Voldarius, Smolder.

Smolder's actual body is the flame. He controls his slow-moving rock doll by cycling his flames throughout its interior. In battle, he mainly fights with heavy punches and plumes of hot ash. In order to use fire techniques, he must leave the rock-body and attack directly with his flame-body. During that time the rock-body becomes immoble. Smolder doesn’t stray far from his other half, so his attack range tends to be limited.

His strongest technique, "Pressure Bomb", forces the flame-body to enter the rock-body completely. While Smolder's physical abilities are greatly enhanced, the new body is unstable, and soon self-destructs. After taking down the target, Smolder latches on to enemy before his body explodes. The flame body survives the explosion unharmed. Smolder can use any suitable rock to create a new doll, and even split his flame-body to control multiple dolls at once.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: