Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:17:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shinobi's Art Stuffs

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shinobi's Art Stuffs  (Read 12525 times)
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #255 on: 19 May, 2011, 02:05:16 pm »

Dark/Psychic, no weaknesses and STAB on two of the better offensive types. As well as two open slots for whatever other different typing moves.

Ubers it goes.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #256 on: 19 May, 2011, 02:09:07 pm »

Dark/Psychic, no weaknesses and STAB on two of the better offensive types. As well as two open slots for whatever other different typing moves.

Ubers it goes.
4x weak to bug.
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #257 on: 19 May, 2011, 02:17:42 pm »

Meant Ghost, no idea why I put that.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #258 on: 19 May, 2011, 02:29:42 pm »

You meant Ghost instead of Psychic, or instead of Dark?

Because I'm pretty sure Ghost doesn't resist Bug.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #259 on: 19 May, 2011, 02:55:46 pm »

Ghost resists Bug.

Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #260 on: 19 May, 2011, 03:18:42 pm »

Ghost/Dark Salty.... Has no weakness.... Would have access to some good moves.... And unless it has crippling base stats or shit move pool it would be uber....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Ahriman
« Reply #261 on: 19 May, 2011, 04:58:57 pm »

Why isn't Spiritomb uber
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #262 on: 19 May, 2011, 05:20:35 pm »

Isn't he?
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #263 on: 08 June, 2011, 12:20:04 pm »

Here's my latest drawing of Zapp, as he appears during the Freshman year of High School.

Zapp is the result of Zack's encounter with the Lightning Fragment; one of the 6 Elemental Fragments that landed on Earth. The power of lightning has granted Zack the abilities of super speed, levitation, fast reflexes, and reading body movements just before they happen. Whlie Zapp's powers easily make him the strongest fighter of the human characters, his stamina burns the quickest. Most of Zapp's attacks are fast moving and straitforward, but his true strength comes from his creative use of his element.

Zapp's strongest technique, Volt Assault, uses the lightning element to boost the physical body itself. A 'soft' charge of electricity is wrapped around the legs, increasing mobility and strength by stimulating the leg muscles. A 'hard' charge of electricity is binded to the arms, increasing striking power and speed. The energy used to increase striking power can increase in density, to the point of being solid as stone. Even in a soid state, the energy remains weightless to Zapp, allowing this technique to become an effective defense. Zapp can remain in Assault Mode for up to 1 minute before the stress starts to slow him down.

I wanted to keep his design simple, so I'd have room for changes when time fastforwards to Senior year.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #264 on: 18 June, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »

Here's one of a new character, Zoria. Compared to my first drawing of her from 6 years ago, her design hasnt changed much...

She needed to have a slightly more complex design than Zapp, as her powers are considered to be fully mature and Zapp's is not.

Zoria is the Guardian of the Star Zakayzen and possesses the power of electricity. She happens to be the source from which Zapp's power originated. Zoria is the 3rd strongest of all Guardian Class Elementals in terms of Energy Force, with hers being comparable to Steel and Black Shade. Her battle style is almost the exact opposite of Zapp's, as she specializes in energy attacks and prefers long range fighting. If it came down to close combat, Zoria can deliver powerful kicks thanks to her amazing lower body strength.

Due to her high Energy Force and Element, Zoria automatically creates a large dome of static electricity around her body. She calls is the "Z-Zone" as its effect is always present on her home Star. Within its area, Zoria can form orbs of lightning from the constant invisible flow of electricity emitted from her body. By simply adjusting the energy pressure within the Z-Zone, the 'Ball Lightning' can be formed in any location withinin the dome. The orbs can be commanded to fire beams, restrict the target, form a shield, or explode. At maximum output, this technique allows Zoria complete control of a fight.

Unlike Zapp, Zoria can activate her Elemental Limit Breakthough; a skill only accessible in Guardian class level that forces the body into the next stage of evolution for a temporary power boost. In her Breakthough, Zoria's body becomes electricity itself, ultimately increasing every aspect of the Z-Zone and allows her to recycle dispersed elec-energy back into the dome's space. While her Breakthrough is active, Zoria can disperse and reassemble her energy body to create the illusion of teleportation.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #265 on: 18 June, 2011, 10:03:47 pm »

...Dude, whatever you do with your writing, cliches and all...

Just don't ever, EVER invoke evolutionary levels. It's just bad writing.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #266 on: 18 June, 2011, 10:18:08 pm »

Don't worry. Its just a temporary explanation as to what a 'Breakthrough' is, until something better hits me.

The only thing set in stone right now is who fights who, and what everyone's powers are.
Report Spam   Logged

Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #267 on: 18 June, 2011, 10:21:34 pm »

electric cheerleader
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #268 on: 18 June, 2011, 10:22:33 pm »

Okay that's fine by me. I just felt it was my duty to prevent another use of that annoying-ass cliche.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #269 on: 18 June, 2011, 10:34:16 pm »

what a 'Breakthrough' is

i'm pretty sure it's a bankai
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: