Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:43:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shinobi's Art Stuffs

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shinobi's Art Stuffs  (Read 12486 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #300 on: 31 August, 2011, 11:19:47 pm »

Pity neither of those people come around any more. I'm sure they'd be interested in seeing your interpretation of their characters.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #301 on: 01 September, 2011, 03:57:08 pm »

Oh hooooooly craaaaaaaaaaaap

I think my jaw just fell ooooooooofffff~

Shocked

*Tapes it back on*

...Good as new. b'-')b

Pity neither of those people come around any more. I'm sure they'd be interested in seeing your interpretation of their characters.

Hopefully they'll return one day...

Being the only one who posts artwork now isnt too fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #302 on: 01 September, 2011, 05:46:57 pm »

If you want I could post my shitty attempts at art.

I warn you though, I can't draw people. And if I could, they'd end up looking like chibis.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #303 on: 02 September, 2011, 06:00:04 am »

Yeah I just couldn't be bothered to post any of the stuff I've done.... It's mostly done with pens and I can't be bothered to scan and upload....

Shame I didn't get a character this time round.... Though I tend not to stick to certain ones for long.... The latest set are a trio with a demon, a loli and a teenage boy.... I have a story planned with it but whatever.... Also Last week I started drawing mini comics on the reciepts at work about a moe anthropomorphism of the plastic bags we use.... Work is boring....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #304 on: 02 September, 2011, 05:34:58 pm »

Hopefully they'll return one day...
Doubt it.

The latest set are a trio with a demon, a loli and a teenage boy....
huh.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #305 on: 15 September, 2011, 12:47:47 pm »

My attempt at a Dragon/Grass type Pokemon...

Frillozon, based on the Frilled Lizard.

« Last Edit: 15 September, 2011, 12:53:37 pm by ShinobiNinjaX » Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #306 on: 15 September, 2011, 01:11:09 pm »

Dude no. A Dragon/Grass poke would have to be a HEE-YOUGE Dragon with bark skin and branches coming off him and ****. Basically like a goddamn dinosaur with wings made out of wood.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #307 on: 15 September, 2011, 11:43:14 pm »

Believe it or not, that design has been done before. That very design was in avalon code for the ds.

Id find a pic of that boss for you, but I'm not on a computer...
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #308 on: 12 October, 2011, 02:59:08 am »

Here's the initial design of a new character, Shroud.

Shroud, a Past Guardian of Shadusk during the 6th Generation time period. When Shade absorbed the core of Shadusk, he gained 6 new abilities in addition to the raw power boost…one of which originally belonged to Shroud.

Shroud has the power to solidify his own darkness energy into weapons and other structures. He can use this power to regrow lost body parts and organs, as long as a sufficient amount of his energy remains. If he can “attach” his own energy to a target, he can disassemble and reconstruct its matter at will. His energy can be tagged onto the target in a direct attack, or if their body touches anything Shroud has created. While he is unable to completely destroy the matter of the target, he does have the power to choose where it reconstructs. This power can be used to transport others safely across planets, or used to separate one half of their body from the other. Shroud’s fighting style is mainly close combat, coupled with the tactic of trapping or limiting the target’s mobility with deadly-to-the-touch obstacles.

Shroud enjoys a good challenge, so he often puts himself (and sometimes his allies) in unfavorable fighting situations on purpose. Having the power to overcome all odds with a smile, Shroud became arrogant and was hated by the other 6th Generation Guardians. Breakthrough was never realized to anyone back then, as Past Guardians were simpler life forms with shorter lifespans. Shroud’s strongest technique, “Black Blade Museum”, covers the battlefield with countless bladed weapons.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #309 on: 12 October, 2011, 09:59:30 pm »

Here's the initial design of a new character, Vague.

Vague was the Past Guardian of Shadusk during the 5th Generation time period. When Shade absorbed the core of Shadusk, he gained 6 new abilities in addition to the raw power boost…one of which originally belonged to Vague.

Vague has the power to “awaken” her own darkness energy, as well as others, turning it into a living Elemental that will fight for her. She nullifies and captures the target’s energy attacks with a layer of her own darkness energy, which then closes to form a black egg. The creature takes the form of whatever Vague wishes, and possesses the elements of both Darkness and the energy it was created from. A higher volume of energy allows her to hatch an army, or even Guardian level Elementals. Hatchlings that are pure in Darkness energy can be recalled indefinitely if they are destroyed. Her abilities aren’t just limited to the manipulation of energies; she can also awaken things of the environment (such as a rock or plant). While such creatures are weaker in power than the energy based ones, they are not destroyed as easily.

Vague is a cautious woman, and prefers to let her hatchlings do the fighting while she commands them at a distance. Vague herself is weak when it comes to combat, but the special properties of her energy allows her to block nearly any attack. Breakthrough was never realized for anyone back then, as Past Guardians were simpler life forms with shorter lifespans. Vague’s most powerful technique, “Beckon the Black”, sacrifices all of her energy into awakening an all-consuming giant she calls “Murk”.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #310 on: 12 October, 2011, 11:49:31 pm »

Here's the initial design of a new character, Silhouette.

...He's kind of a dick.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #311 on: 13 October, 2011, 12:07:24 am »

Creepy.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #312 on: 02 November, 2011, 02:45:17 pm »

I haven’t quite figured out the design of Shadusk's 5th Guardian, and I don’t want to skip over her so...I'll move on to a different Element altogether.

Below is the 1st Guardian of Voldarius, Smolder.

Smolder's actual body is the flame. He controls his slow-moving rock doll by cycling his flames throughout its interior. In battle, he mainly fights with heavy punches and plumes of hot ash. In order to use fire techniques, he must leave the rock-body and attack directly with his flame-body. During that time the rock-body becomes immoble. Smolder doesn’t stray far from his other half, so his attack range tends to be limited.

His strongest technique, "Pressure Bomb", forces the flame-body to enter the rock-body completely. While Smolder's physical abilities are greatly enhanced, the new body is unstable, and soon self-destructs. After taking down the target, Smolder latches on to enemy before his body explodes. The flame body survives the explosion unharmed. Smolder can use any suitable rock to create a new doll, and even split his flame-body to control multiple dolls at once.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #313 on: 02 November, 2011, 10:06:50 pm »

Next up is...Flare.

Flare was the 2nd Guardian of Voldarius.

Flare fights using spinning rings of fire that are released from her wrists and dress. She has the ability to suspend them in air, expand/shrink them, or command them to erupt into spiraling pillars of flames. Her rings also act as something similar to portals as she can “teleport” from one ring to another by simply standing in one. This technique is only possible through rings created from her dress. Flare’s favorite strategy is to attack the enemy from multiple directions using her carefully placed fire rings and long range attacks. Her strongest technique, “Pyro Prison”, creates seemingly infinite rings from her wrists and dress that cover the sky and ground respectively. With the ground covered in the flames of her body, she is able to teleport anywhere within the flame’s reach.

I think out of all the Voldarius Guardians, Flare is my favorite. Might post the 3rd Guardian tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #314 on: 07 November, 2011, 12:37:57 pm »

Next up is Singe. Took me a while to get this pose and his flames to look right…

Singe was the 3rd Guardian of Voldarius. He channels the flames of his body into his legs to deliver powerful flaming kick attacks. By sending more flames to his legs, he can extend his kick’s range, kick off fireballs, or even increase his own height. Unlike most of the other Voldarious Guardians, Singe is nimble and quick to react. Singe’s strongest technique, “Burner Brand”, is a blazing stomp attack that he performs upon quickly landing from a high jump. The attack sends out waves of fire on impact with the ground. Singe has an alternate version of Burner Brand where he stands on stilts of fire, then tramples his target.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: