Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:19:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shinobi's Art Stuffs

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shinobi's Art Stuffs  (Read 12544 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #375 on: 18 July, 2012, 02:12:27 pm »

I'd say you'd need more variation.... The art style forces you into doing the same character but with different hair and clothes....  Steel and Black Shade have the same face and body shape which is something you want to avoid with the Antagonist and Protagonist unless there's a good plot reason behind this....
Or unless you're drawing moe...
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Mood: Grateful

Rotom!

« Reply #376 on: 18 July, 2012, 02:20:41 pm »

Hmm...I see. I agree, more variation needed.

Steel is meant to be much more muscular than Shade, but that didnt quite come across in that drawing. I initially designed Shade to have a thin, almost feminine body type. 

The "Guardian" characters are kept similar in design because its later revealed that they originated from the same source, even though they are born from different "Stars". I'll work on adjusting faces and body types and post some later.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #377 on: 18 July, 2012, 02:27:54 pm »

I'd say you'd need more variation.... The art style forces you into doing the same character but with different hair and clothes....  Steel and Black Shade have the same face and body shape which is something you want to avoid with the Antagonist and Protagonist unless there's a good plot reason behind this....
Or unless you're drawing moe...
Indeed....

And I'm sure you'll do well because you're good.... You've drawn stuff that has variation and all that but you just haven't brought it into your Team Powerz art style....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #378 on: 21 July, 2012, 08:13:12 pm »

Thanks ESH

Also, Hamwatt. Colored:

Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #379 on: 21 July, 2012, 09:45:12 pm »

D'aww :3
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #380 on: 22 July, 2012, 07:40:15 pm »

Hamwatt's evolved form, Wattster.

Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #381 on: 22 July, 2012, 08:15:37 pm »

The third stage is Tarowatt.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #382 on: 22 July, 2012, 09:11:44 pm »

Lawl

There probly wont be a third stage, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #383 on: 22 July, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »

I know. And yet I just had to use that pun.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #384 on: 05 August, 2012, 07:44:25 pm »

MK drawing. This one is out of the sketch book I keep at work.

I'd add to it whenever I had extra time on breaks. So...it took me about a year to complete it.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #385 on: 06 August, 2012, 12:02:31 am »

You still update faster than VGCats.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #386 on: 10 August, 2012, 12:30:29 am »

Havent drawn this guy in a while...

Tuff the Tuatara, youngest form.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #387 on: 10 August, 2012, 01:05:50 am »

oh look

charmander
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #388 on: 15 August, 2012, 04:39:46 am »

very funneh, Saltine

Next up is line art of Shade:

Changed his hair up a bit...I kind of like it better this way.

Black Shade(antagonist) is a soft-spoken, yet stoic idividual. He's very reserved and often secretive. After his corruption, however, he's become arrogant and ruthless. He never tells others what he's thinking or has planned; amused by the thought of keeping everyone in the dark.

He develops a dimishing self-image due to the other Guardians growing in power and form while he remains the same. This feeling becomes reinforced when most of the other Guardians begin to look down on him. Shade becomes obsessed with power, believing that attaining more of it will pave the way to true perfection. As Shade's behavior and tactics becomes more distructive, Steel (protagonist)shoulders the full responsibility of putting a stop to Shade for good.
Report Spam   Logged

ShinobiNinjaX
Lurker
Holy Ruler

Rotom!

« Reply #389 on: 05 May, 2013, 01:32:32 am »

*blows dust off topic*

Its been nearly a year since Ive posted anything...wow. Well, here's something I actually drew today.

Character's from "Tuff the Tuatara". Here, we have:

Tuff, the youngest member of the Tuatara Tribe. The Tuatara maintain control over "time" in this world. Rebellious and a loner, Tuff cared nothing of the teachings and responsibilites of his Tribe. When the Macaw suddenly attacked his village and captured the Elder, Tuff accidently bonded with his Tribe's Relic in a desperate effort to protect it from the Macaw. Now aware of the Macaw's plan, Tuff sets out to stop them and save the Elder, although his Tribe isnt exactly sure about all this. Tuff has the power to literally eat time, aging himself into different stages with different strengths. With this power, Tuff can also age or reverse time with other interactables.

Malice the Macaw, a strange black-colored Macaw who was found as an egg and raised by the Macaw Tribe's Elder. Macaw maintain control and stability of "space" in this world. What allows Macaw to alter space is their tongue; with this they chant babbling spells that bend space to their will. Malice posseses great power and intellect, winning the favor of nearly all of his Tribe. When the Macaw find that their powers are starting to gradually weaken, the Tribe is thrown into panic. Some blamed the Tribe's old history of evil deeds, while few others blamed the new and mysterious Malice. When even the Macaw Elder had no answers, the Tribe started to lose all hope. In the Macaw's darkest hour, Malice stepped up to offer his solution...to steal the Relic of another Tribe. Malice blamed the Relic itself, claiming that the energy of another Relic will restore its power. The Elder was against this plan, but the Tribe wouldnt listen; they were taken by Malice's confidence, charisma and power. The Eder was overthrown, and Malice's plan was set into motion. After failing to secure the Tuatara Relic, the Macaw target the Hydrozoa, the third and final Tribe.

Hyman the Hydrozoa, Tribe Elder of the immortal jellyfish. Hydrozoa maintain control and balance of "life and death" in this world. Hydrozoa rarely leave the ocean floor, and thus hardly ever seen. They posses strong psychic ability, enabling them to move objects with their mind and speak telepathically, ect. If they need to travel outside the ocean, they wrap themselves in a bubble of water. Hyman claims to have been around since the begining of time, even before his Tribe's Relic chose his species. He reveals that Malice was/is actually a Raven, part of the shape-shifting Raven Tribe that existed just before the Macaw. He claims that the Raven were destroyed in a war long forgotten for the very thing that the Macaw are doing...and was lead by Malice then, just as he leads the Macaw now. Hyman has knowlege of what the Relics really are and what happens if they are ever gathered again. He aids Tuff in his effort to stop Malice for good.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: