Ultimate Paradise
11 July, 2020, 12:26:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Another attempt at a story...INFO Topic

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another attempt at a story...INFO Topic  (Read 555 times)
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« on: 03 May, 2009, 07:15:50 pm »

We'll see where things go...

Anyways

First character to talk about...I have her only sorta planned, so I'm gonna add on to this in a bit, when I think of more information about her

Name: Mirage
Costume: Indigo leather boots, pants, top, and gloves.  Grey cloak that completely obscures her face.
Ability: Telepathy: causing illusions or mirages.
Alignment: Neutral Good (basically, always acts toward the greater good, regardless of the law)
Profile: She typically works throughout the city, but seems to be mostly based in areas in Downtown. She won't go out of her way to work with other heroes.  She tries not to exact too much of a personal sense of justice in order to stay in good standing with local officials, but in order to take out the true menace to society, will she have to break through this barrier?  What will happen if her enemies push her to her limits...?

Secret Identity
Name: Amanda Berch
Appearance: Tall and thin, she has pale, flawless skin, platinum blond hair, and sparkling blue eyes.  She has an impeccable fashion sense.  Overall, her appearance is practically perfect in every way.
Think like a classy and fashionable Gwen Stefani sort of look.
Home: Amanda lives off of a large sum of money obtained through stock investments under the guidance of her friend, Noah.

Ok

I made he on the sims, but it's kinda hard to make things look just right...plus, the screen capture changed some colors a little bit...the images got darkened
« Last Edit: 25 June, 2009, 02:48:37 pm by sasori1122 » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: