Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 06:51:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Salty's New Voice of the Massless

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Salty's New Voice of the Massless  (Read 3381 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #15 on: 16 October, 2009, 10:38:24 pm »

Aaaaaand it's back, to what I'm sure is the enjoyment of none of you.

So, what to talk about today? How my job hunt has been going? College? The multiple frustrations that I've been dealing with in my daily life?

Actually, that last one sounds pretty good. I haven't really had a good gripe going for a long time.

So, Frustration Number One. The **** Xbox Three-Shitty. I've basically spent half my day working on that thing for the past four days, and it still isn't even working enough for me to play. Sure, I can fix the damn Red Ring all day long, (and a hell of a lot of work that was, I tell you), but that doesn't mean **** if the **** thing will just overheat after 3 **** minutes of playing and leave me stumped as how to mitigate it. At this point, I'm really just considering selling the damn thing to some dope who'll happily pay anywhere between 50 and 100 bucks for it, think he's gotten the better of the deal, and just never look back. Besides getting myself the $300 Elite, of course.

And then there's Frustration Number Two. My damn phone. When I first got it, everything happiness and joy and sunshine and flowers. Then one day I discovered that the screen had decided to turn itself off, and wouldn't turn on again. Oh, the phone worked fine, I just had to remember exactly which buttons to press to do any stated function, but I was never very big on texting or surfing with my phone in the first place. And then, today, I found out it had activated a brand new feature for me to enjoy myself with. Namely, it doesn't produce any sound at all. I can input numbers into it, hit Dial, and talk into the phone all I want. But it doesn't have pad tones, it doesn't ring, and I can't hear the person on the other end. Not a chance. So it's basically an expensive piece of plastic that does ****. Won-der-****-ful.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: