Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:15:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Salty's New Voice of the Massless

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Salty's New Voice of the Massless  (Read 3149 times)
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #15 on: 12 June, 2009, 09:54:03 pm »

lolQueen

*has a urge to watch Highlander*
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #16 on: 12 June, 2009, 09:56:06 pm »

PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #17 on: 12 June, 2009, 09:57:27 pm »

PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE
HEEEERE WE ARE, BORN TO BE KIINGS
WE'RE THE PRINCES OF *headdesk* THE *headdesk* FUCKIN' *headdesk* UNIVEEERSE
Report Spam   Logged

Triforce
Holy Ruler

« Reply #18 on: 16 June, 2009, 07:17:21 pm »

Dammit, why do you hit mw while I taunt. >8U

Especially when I taunt to give you props. o.o
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #19 on: 17 June, 2009, 01:59:57 pm »

Sorry, it's just that whole "Don't know when to stop" thing. I see you not running away with your tail between your legs, I aim and fire.

On another note, I've finally got my own computer! No more sharing with the uneducated peons that comprise the rest of my familial unit, though it does need a new OS. I mean, it works well enough, but 2000? Eesh.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #20 on: 18 June, 2009, 11:03:08 pm »

So, who else here likes steak? Because I know that I sure as hell do. I pick up that bloody filet mignon, season it, marinade it, rack it, start the fire, then grill the hell out of it, all to make a piece of stake that explodes with mesquite flavor in your mouth.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Report Spam   Logged

Triforce
Holy Ruler

« Reply #21 on: 19 June, 2009, 06:47:23 pm »

Sorry, it's just that whole "Don't know when to stop" thing. I see you not running away with your tail between your legs, I aim and fire.

On another note, I've finally got my own computer! No more sharing with the uneducated peons that comprise the rest of my familial unit, though it does need a new OS. I mean, it works well enough, but 2000? Eesh.

WTF? The salty I know isn't sorry for nothing.  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #22 on: 21 June, 2009, 11:56:59 am »

So, I went to my cousin's wedding last night. Big deal, about a hundred people in the chapel, nice short ceremony. Then came the reception, which included, basically, HOURS of waiting in order to get food (no surprise there, really), light conversation, and a lot of family.

And I mean a lot of family. Never knew I had relatives in New Mexico and Iowa before...
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #23 on: 21 June, 2009, 12:19:39 pm »

I've got a cousin's wedding next weekend.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #24 on: 21 June, 2009, 12:26:49 pm »

I've got a cousin's wedding next weekend.
How coincidental.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #25 on: 30 June, 2009, 08:37:14 pm »

So I just helped my father move an armoire-cum-TV cabinet. He borrowed a truck from one of my uncles, and we drove down there, picked it up, and drove it back. Took a lot longer than I thought it would, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #26 on: 02 July, 2009, 12:54:34 pm »

Well, last night was a blast.

Recently, I've been hired on as a roadie for this Irish-Latin band. So I drove down to the place where they have their gig, which is this nice wine bar/restaurant, and got there before they did. (of course) First the guitarist came along, bringing his goddam gigantic speakers and their stands with him. I gotta tell ya, that's without a doubt the hardest part of the whole thing. Then along came the fiddler, but she was simple, just a mic and a jack to plug into her violin. Finally, the drummer showed up. Now, I know how most drum sets look, but his wasn't like that at all. It's this steel monstrosity that I have to assemble piece by piece out of bars and twists and it generally requires me to ask a lot what he wants it to look like for any particular gig. I swear, the damn thing's arcane. So I finally got that assembled and all the way up to the staging area, and then I got to do the easy part; plugging everything in. I did all that, then joined a friend of mine who'd driven down with me at a table while they played. They're a great band, and they were just having fun that whole time, as was everybody else there (it was outside, natch). So it went on for a few hours until it was time for breakdown, which I gladly did. I then went home and promptly fell asleep for about ten hours.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #27 on: 02 July, 2009, 01:02:42 pm »

A roadie, huh? Nice.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #28 on: 02 July, 2009, 01:05:56 pm »

A roadie, huh? Nice.
Indeed.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #29 on: 16 October, 2009, 10:38:24 pm »

Aaaaaand it's back, to what I'm sure is the enjoyment of none of you.

So, what to talk about today? How my job hunt has been going? College? The multiple frustrations that I've been dealing with in my daily life?

Actually, that last one sounds pretty good. I haven't really had a good gripe going for a long time.

So, Frustration Number One. The **** Xbox Three-Shitty. I've basically spent half my day working on that thing for the past four days, and it still isn't even working enough for me to play. Sure, I can fix the damn Red Ring all day long, (and a hell of a lot of work that was, I tell you), but that doesn't mean **** if the **** thing will just overheat after 3 **** minutes of playing and leave me stumped as how to mitigate it. At this point, I'm really just considering selling the damn thing to some dope who'll happily pay anywhere between 50 and 100 bucks for it, think he's gotten the better of the deal, and just never look back. Besides getting myself the $300 Elite, of course.

And then there's Frustration Number Two. My damn phone. When I first got it, everything happiness and joy and sunshine and flowers. Then one day I discovered that the screen had decided to turn itself off, and wouldn't turn on again. Oh, the phone worked fine, I just had to remember exactly which buttons to press to do any stated function, but I was never very big on texting or surfing with my phone in the first place. And then, today, I found out it had activated a brand new feature for me to enjoy myself with. Namely, it doesn't produce any sound at all. I can input numbers into it, hit Dial, and talk into the phone all I want. But it doesn't have pad tones, it doesn't ring, and I can't hear the person on the other end. Not a chance. So it's basically an expensive piece of plastic that does ****. Won-der-****-ful.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: