Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 11:17:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 7443 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #240 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:07:47 pm »

October 24th - 2009

I have hit the snag that I always hit with MMORPG's, no matter which game it is.

Straight to the point and no bull**** this time, awesomesauce isn't it?

Group play. I have always disliked group play. No actually, that's a lie, I don't dislike group play. Group play is actually quite fun. No, what I detest is the step just before group play, what I've dubbed the "Infamous looking-for-group twilight zone". I. Hate. Looking. For. A. Group. Period. I don't hate OTHER people looking for groups, that's not it, but I myself HATE looking for groups. Because I feel like some sort of ****, much like Spoony does, as he pointed out in his Vlog where he talks of DnD online.

Not that anyone except me has seen that, but lets move on.

I feel like a ****. I feel like I'm standing on a street corner like some other ****. Like, if the **** wore leather armor and two big swords. And knew mad skillz. And could kill bears with knives.

That sounds like a pretty cool **** actually. I'd pay to see that.... and tap that. Har har har.

Lets start from the beginning. I'm playing the online RPG which happens to be multiplayer on a massive scale, Aion. 'tis a good game me thinks, and I like it. I've made a female (did you expect anything else?) assassin named Cara. To all of you who don't know what kind of class the assassin is, it's a rogue. For those who don't know what a rogue is (shame on you) it's a thief. Relies on speed, evasion and crits, dual wields daggers/swords, and can often poison their weapons. Can often go invisible too, and backstabs for increased damage.

Anyway, so I'm leveling pretty good, and Cara is currently lvl 19. Recieving the campaign (A harder, more rewarding than regular) quest "Reconstructing Impetusium", she set out to get the job done. Easy at first, gather some materials and kill some monsters. Cara easily does that ****, she does that **** regularly anyway. Next and final part of the quest: Gather three objects from a dead monster, and summon it's spirit. Kill the spirit so that all the spirits that were killed by said monster can rest in peace. Seems easy for Cara.

So she goes out and gathers two of the three objects. Very simple, one is carried by a monster easily backstabbed and slain, the other in an easily locatable box. THe last one, the foul creatures bones, are carried by another monster, in a place called Blackclaw Village, filled with monsters. Still, should be no problem for Cara. So she goes in there, finds the specific type of mob, and gets to killin'.

The problem being that the monster takes almost no damage, and deals a ****-ton of it.

The mob is a ****ing elite. A ****ing elite. Cara CAN NOT do this by herself, I can not do this by myself. The mob RAPES me. Ferociously. And no one gets to sex Cara except me and also Nestor without retribution. That elite mob is going ****ing down. She will take her brutish dagger and her Steel sword, the two weapons she has equipped at the moment, and shove them right up the hole between that ****ing creatures butt cheeks.

By which I mean it's anus. Cara will cut it's anus right open, and not only take the big monster's bones, but also that ****ing elite mob's bones.

Unfortunately... that won't be possible without a cleric or chanter, who can heal her. And she needs a templar or gladiator to tank. And a sorcerer or spiritmaster to help deal damage.

So now I'm in the horrible position that I always end up in. I have to **** myself out and look for a group. Sadly, the proud and sexy Cara will be standing on the corner of the road, yelling things like "Anyone looking for a lvl 19 Assassin for BC Village?" or "LFG BC village lvl 19 Assassin".

Which in my ears will sound like "Lvl 19 Assassin sucky sucky licky cheap"

Oh well, I suppose cutting open an elite anus and having fun when I actually FIND a group will be worth it.... but I ****ing hate looking for a group. Makes me feel so cheap. Anyway.... If you'll excuse me, I have to go look for a group. Perhaps I can get some of my Loli Vampire Maid Teacher's to group with me.

~ILS

cara is pretty awesome though you should totally see her
« Last Edit: 24 October, 2009, 05:09:26 pm by I_like_Misaka&Kuroko » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: