Ultimate Paradise
19 January, 2022, 05:07:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 3281 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #255 on: 02 December, 2009, 05:53:21 pm »

December 3rd - 2009

Most of this will be whining, because I can. Sorry, but I need to get it off my chest. Laughing will be both allowed and encouraged. Lots of swear wordz and stuffs, because I'm angry. And nothing conveys angry like swear words, miright?

I ****ing hate myself right now. Not hate myself as in "OH SNAP I NEED TO KILL MYSELFZ D:" or "IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!!", but more of a "You stupid sack of ****, why the **** did you do that!?". Why? Well, as some/most of you should know, I am an "artist" of sorts, indicating that I can draw. Well, for the last couple of days, I've been sitting down every night, trying to draw a picture of an OC of mine, Sheena.

And I just can't ****ing do it. I just can't ****ing do it, and it pisses me right the **** off. Why the hell can't I do it? Well, I can't come up with any ideas. At all. None what-so-****ing-ever. That in itself is bad enough, but whenever I try to draw anything random, lo and behold, it turns out to look like utter ****. And it depresses me to no end. Sheena is a personal favorite of mine, so I want to draw her. I also know for a fact that some people I RP with would like to see her drawn as well, to see what she really looks like.

But I just can't ****ing do it. Now disappointing myself would be bad enough, but I feel like I'm also disappointing my friends, and that makes me feel like an asstard. And I know exactly why i can't get this done. It's not just the artist block, oh no. It's because I've looked at quality anime art. It's not my drawing that suddenly got worse, my drawings have probably always looked that ****, I just never noticed it until now.

Now, I'm not saying I suck at drawing. I know that I'm better than a lot of people, and I even know of a few people who are jealous at my skills (Which, really, you shouldn't be I think...). But I've just realized that I'm a loooooooong way from being a good artist. I still like my work, but... I don't know. I feel less than fabulous I'd say.

Basically just that. A pretty negative blog post, what with nothing but QQ and waaaaaahmbulances driving around. As I said, just needed to get it off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to watch some **** **** to drown my sorrows. Because I haven't been able to afford a real girlfriend yet.

~ILS, pretty-decent-yet-horrible-artist-with-an-artist-block

EDIT: Asked me to spam check before posting. ****ING FORUM I AM NOT ****ING SPAMMING I JUST ****ING SWEAR A LOT. **** **** ASS ****. I AM MATURE NOW.

In case you didn't get it this ****ing sucks
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: