Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 03:56:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 6911 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #285 on: 24 January, 2010, 04:37:20 pm »

It should indeed. After writing the introductions and stuff, I was too tired to make an effort to write about the individual characters in the "written let's play", though I do intend to try to do it more.

I also forgot one game mechanic: F.O.E monsters. Basically, they're mini-boss mobs. They aren't random, but show up on your map. They can move in set patterns, or chase you down. Needless to say, you want to avoid them. A lot. They're epically strong, often capable of one hit KO-ing your party members. You can return later when you've level'd up and kick their ass though. Very satisfying. In EOII, they give no XP, so there's no reason to fight them, except for the things they drop (which you use to create better weapons/armor). I don't know what F.O.E really stands for, but the fanbase has many names for them. The most common being "**** Overpowered Enemy". The fearful enemy the group encountered (which is pretty much a t-rex by the way, trust me, I was destroyed by it the first time) is indeed an F.O.E. They'll kill him, but it won't be until a few floors later.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: