Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 06:13:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 6940 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #150 on: 24 June, 2009, 09:30:27 am »

Sometimes, all we have in life are each other.

*leaps into convertible*

Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #151 on: 24 June, 2009, 09:35:28 am »

But she asked if you celebrated a holiday that mainly involves getting drunk after she's known you for over a year.

^That was her asking you out on a date and it didn't seem overbearing/awkward, so you asking her in an equally indirect manner's possible.

Just please do me a favor and plan to go see some movie she would like, message her saying that you felt like you left her hanging on Get Drunk Day and that you wanted to know if she wanted to go see said movie.
Maybe, maybe. Although I doubt she drank anything. I don't think I've ever seen her drink anything, at least excessively like almost every other girl I've met.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #152 on: 24 June, 2009, 09:54:36 am »

Sometimes, all we have in life are each other.

*leaps into convertible*

You're quite the fast one.

But she asked if you celebrated a holiday that mainly involves getting drunk after she's known you for over a year.

^That was her asking you out on a date and it didn't seem overbearing/awkward, so you asking her in an equally indirect manner's possible.

Just please do me a favor and plan to go see some movie she would like, message her saying that you felt like you left her hanging on Get Drunk Day and that you wanted to know if she wanted to go see said movie.
Maybe, maybe. Although I doubt she drank anything. I don't think I've ever seen her drink anything, at least excessively like almost every other girl I've met.

Are you kidding me?
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #153 on: 24 June, 2009, 10:41:46 am »

*drives back*

Just...do it. Make you sure you tell her that you "kind of felt bad" about not coming over.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #154 on: 24 June, 2009, 03:29:43 pm »

Are you kidding me?
I'm serious. Without wanting to insult her, she's kind of like a female version of me.

*drives back*

Just...do it. Make you sure you tell her that you "kind of felt bad" about not coming over.
It wasn't at her home. From what I can gather, it was an outside event thingie. For everyone in the area.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #155 on: 24 June, 2009, 03:34:44 pm »

I'm serious. Without wanting to insult her, she's kind of like a female version of me.

Careful, ILS, you know what happens when matter meets antimatter.  Tongue

*grins*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #156 on: 24 June, 2009, 03:35:21 pm »

They... befriend each other?
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #157 on: 24 June, 2009, 03:37:50 pm »

Lulz.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #158 on: 24 June, 2009, 05:32:10 pm »

Doesn't matter; send her a text that says what I said above.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #159 on: 24 June, 2009, 11:23:49 pm »

I meant the whole "every other girl I know drinks excessively" thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #160 on: 25 June, 2009, 02:19:18 am »

And don't forget: I am so rooting for you to get some. That's why I may sound strict or harsh; I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #161 on: 25 June, 2009, 12:50:38 pm »

I meant the whole "every other girl I know drinks excessively" thing.
Ah. Yeah, that's true too. It's normal though, almost all young danish people drink excessively.

Well, except me 'cause I'm an outcast. And two-three of my friends.

And don't forget: I am so rooting for you to get some. That's why I may sound strict or harsh; I don't want to hurt your feelings.
I know, I know. Though it'll be a while before I get some, believe you me.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #162 on: 25 June, 2009, 04:00:41 pm »

I know, I know. Though it'll be a while before I get some, believe you me.

Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #163 on: 25 June, 2009, 05:40:04 pm »

Perhaps so, perhaps so.

June 25th - 2009

Got up early today, to go to my final school day of the semester. Was boring, we waited 40 minutes for the principal to give his speech, which consisted of "Watch out for bees, wasps and hornets. Also, don't die, and we'll see each other again next semester."

And that's not me being funny. That's what his speech was about. All of it.

Deciding that it was total bull****, one of my friends asked if anyone wanted to accompany him to a large mall, since he had to shop for a pair of pants. Since I had nothing to do, and though I could waste a few minutes, I said yes, and so did 3-4 other of my friends.

It ending up taking over 4 hours. Four hours of doing nothing but shopping for clothes. Nothing else.

I don't know about any of you people, but I don't really care about what clothes I buy... If I like it, I buy it. I don't wait and see if I find something better, I just buy what I like and call it a day. 20 minutes tops, and I'm done. And my friend is the same way. After around 30 minutes, he'd gotten his pants.

Only one problem. One of the people in our little adventuring group is a clothing shop-a-holic. And insisted on entering every single clothing shop we passed. And spend over half an hour in each of them.

I thought I had reached the worst point, shopping with girls, or perhaps even worse, shopping with my mother.

This was nothing like that. This was excrutiating. Not that it wasn't fun, I mean we are all friends, so we talked and had fun. Me and the aforementioned friend-with-the-pants walked around and laughed at all the clothes we found to be slightly metrosexual or "Why would any sane person wear this uncomfortable fashion crap?"-ish. I also spent a lot of time putting on hats of various kinds, making me look stupider than I normally do.

Which is quite an achievement actually.

But 4 hours is a long time when it's something you're not interested in, social relations be damned. I believe a small part of me was left behind in that mall, expelled from my body as it was dying and rotting while it was still alive. I believe it was my sanity, or mayhap my childish innocence.

I'm pissed, as I have to get up very early tomorrow, to decorate one of the graduating classes' wagon they'll be riding around in. (Danish tradition, not sure if it's the same elsewhere). This wouldn't be bad, if it wasn't because it's my summer vacation. One does not get up ****ing early on a summer vacation. On summer vacation, people get up at 11 am, perhaps 2 pm. Not ****ing 6:30 am. Oh well, if I'm lucky, ToV will arrive tomorrow. I doubt it, but you never what the amazon gods decide to shower me with, **** or chocolate rain (LAWLZ). Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to sleep now. ****ing danish traditions.

Discuss. ~ILS

I will never shop for clothes again. With my friends, other than that friend-with-the-pants
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #164 on: 25 June, 2009, 05:42:05 pm »

Bad luck. *shrugs* Have a nice night.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: