Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:44:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 7426 times)
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #180 on: 28 June, 2009, 12:46:34 pm »

>.>
Should I make a blog?
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #181 on: 28 June, 2009, 12:51:21 pm »

Up to you. If you want to make one, you definately should.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #182 on: 28 June, 2009, 01:01:55 pm »

Maybe I will.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #183 on: 28 June, 2009, 01:06:51 pm »

Good, good.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #184 on: 05 July, 2009, 05:47:37 am »

July 5th - 2009

.............................................. Jesus, where have you guys been?

Alright, alright, I might have neglected updating for a while, but I have a good reason. Tales of Vesperia. That's a good enough reason.

I love that game. I have always been an RPG gamer, both western and japanese. I've been a fan of the Tales games for a while also, being introduced to the series with the help of Tales of Symphonia, and I've been hooked since. I've played most of the Tales games, even most of the older ones (though not Eternia or Destiny 2).

So obviously I'm biased towards the series. They could throw a giant piece of **** in my face and I'd still think it was entertaining at worst. But god damn it I love this game. Really, I do. So far, it is without a doubt my favorite game I've played of 2009. By five hojillion miles.

The abridged version: I like the story, I love the characters, gameplay is as good as always, music is cool, graphics are cel-shaded win and it's overall a joy to play for me.

I'm not done with the game yet, though I'm close to the end I think. I'm around 40 hours in, so I'm guessing I'm getting to the end soon. Then of course I'll start a new game + and go through all the costume sidequests and various other sidequests and bonus bosses.

IT'S **** HOT HERE GUYS I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING

It's probably standard for all you people, but for a dane, 30+ degrees celsius (around 86 degrees fahrenheit and 303 degrees Kelvin for you weird people) is **** too hot. I'm sweating my ass off every single day. It doesn't help that my room is excellent at keeping in the hotness. Well, during the summer at least. During winter it's **** cold.

My room kind of sucks when it comes to temperatures.

Anyway, I'm sweating. I hate sweating. It's why my favorite seasons are spring > fall > winter > summer. In spring and fall, it's usually warm but not uncomfortably so. During winter it's **** cold, but at least I'm not sweating. Summer has nice weather and all, but it's just unbearable and discomfort for me.

Oh well, women have less clothes on. I suppose that makes summer bearable. (I am a terrible man)

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow with my mom and dad. Going to Deutschland, AKA Germany. We're gonna do what we've done for the past few years in other countries, which is drive around, getting lost and somehow managing to get to the hotel on time.

Thank god that hobo had a sense of direction.

At any rate, it should be fun. Thankfully it's NOT **** HOT down there, so that's a giant plus. Being Germany, we'll have to get drunk at least once down there. So I think the only thing we've actually got planned is a trip to a beerhouse at some point. I've never been to one, but I'd assume that it is a house presumably made of, or containing beer. Not sure which one. Could be both.

So I'll be gone for a week. I'll do my best to remember stuff so I can actually blog when I get back. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go play Tales of Vesperia some more.

Discuss. ~ILS

I swear it's **** hot. My ass is sweating
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #185 on: 05 July, 2009, 07:42:19 am »

Pfft. It's not hot unless it's over 90 degrees.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #186 on: 05 July, 2009, 08:19:38 am »

I can't remember if I noticed this topic before or not, and I'm too lazy to check if I made a post in one of the earlier pages...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #187 on: 05 July, 2009, 09:15:59 am »

For a country that's used to warm temperatures at 68 degrees, 86 is unbearably hot.

I can't remember if I noticed this topic before or not, and I'm too lazy to check if I made a post in one of the earlier pages...
I can't remember either.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #188 on: 05 July, 2009, 09:50:58 am »

Ugh. Yeah, weather's been too hot here in England, too...
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #189 on: 05 July, 2009, 03:43:37 pm »

In Florida, 68 degrees is considered cold.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #190 on: 05 July, 2009, 03:51:17 pm »

I'm usually fine with hotter temperatures like 80+ (though I don't like to sweat too), but it's pretty mild in NY right now. Somewhere in the 70's is perfect if you ask me.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #191 on: 05 July, 2009, 04:51:50 pm »

Ugh. Yeah, weather's been too hot here in England, too...
**** global warming.

In Florida, 68 degrees is considered cold.
Here it's considered pleasant and warm.

I'm usually fine with hotter temperatures like 80+ (though I don't like to sweat too), but it's pretty mild in NY right now. Somewhere in the 70's is perfect if you ask me.
*Converts*

Yeah, the 70's are okay. Anything over that means pain. Me and my parents have been suffering for the last few days. So much so that we didn't even want to cook anything, it was too hot to do so.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #192 on: 06 July, 2009, 12:31:07 am »

Pfft. It's not hot unless it's over 90 degrees.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #193 on: 29 July, 2009, 05:43:06 pm »

July 30th - 2009

I know what you're all thinking. OMG WTF IT'S STILL JULY 29TH NOOB. To which I'll respond "But good sir/madame, here in Denmark it is currently 00:25 am as of this writing.

The second thing you might be thinking, is that I haven't updated for a long time. There is no particular reason or excuse for this. I haven't been particularly busy playing any specific game. I haven't been busy with a job, as I have no need for one. Denmark is a delightful welfare society, so I get paid for going to school. Granted, it would never be enough to support me were I living on my own, or if I was a party animal, getting drunk every day, but since I'm living with my mom and dad, I'm essentially getting paid for going to school. Which is awesome.

I haven't been busy with any movies... I haven't been drawing much, nor have I been writing much. I haven't had hot, fulfilling sex with my girlfriend. I haven't had hot, fulfilling sex with a girlfriend. I haven't had hot, fulfilling sex with any friend.

Frankly, I haven't been updating much because I am a lazy, lazy person. People who know me well should know that. I am a pervert, I'm for the most part humble, I have a tendency to lack self esteem and I am extremely lazy.

I've been trying to write one of these updates for the past 3-4 days. But everytime, I've looked at the topic and thought "Oh god so many words kill me". But here I am, writing another update. Although it's not as much of an update, as it is me rambling on about being sorry for around 5 paragraphs.

Also, to anyone that cares, the SPEURMAN!! profile is coming. Perhaps not with pictures, but it's coming.

Anyway, my life. Life is pretty good. I'm really enjoying my summer holiday, relaxing and playin' some gamez. My sleep pattern however, has taken it up the ass. Hard. Like, dog style taken it in the ass. I go to bed at 5 am in the morning. 5 a ****ing m. God damn youtube and Tvtropes, keeping me up for so long. Problem is, I won't let myself get up later than 11-12 the next day. I just won't. So I only get 4-5 hours of sleep (it takes me a looooooong time to fall asleep) a night. NOT HEALTHY. I think I'm okay though. The pink fairies and Loli Vampire Maid Teachers that have moved in are taking pretty good care of me.

Essentially nothing new. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think one of the Loli Vampire Maid Teachers hurt her arm and is crying for my help.

Discuss. ~SPEURMAN!! ILS

Loli Vampire Maid Teachers are ****ing awesome
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

DB maybe?

« Reply #194 on: 29 July, 2009, 05:49:49 pm »

Where might I hire some of these "Loli Vampire Maid Teachers"?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: