Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:30:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 6857 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #240 on: 18 October, 2009, 03:57:50 pm »

I can be your stalker!

*stalks ILS*
Yay, stalker!

*is jealous of your blog*
How come?

October 19th - 2009

First, let me get one thing straight: Nothing interesting happened to me today. I will be totally winging it now. ONE TWO THREE GO!

So this blog was supposed to be a thing that was updated daily, or bi-daily. As any astute person can ascertain, this did not work out. I am simply too lazy, and way too absorbed in playing teh gamez and watching teh videoz. Letz just add a z to every wordz I can, to make myselfz coolz.

Yesterday, I came up with a subject for my study project. At my college (high school), on your third and final year, you have to write an assignment, about 10-15 pages, about a subject of your choosing. It could be anything. The subject I've chosen is the Vietnam war, with focus on the media coverage, and how it influenced the american society's opinion of the war, and how badly the Vietnam war veterans were treated when they got back, by both the government and the military.

Yes, I am actually interested in that stuff, leave me alone.

Now it's all about waiting. After choosing a subject, we'll be assigned a teacher that we can consult and ask for advice, which is what I'm waiting for now.

That was wholly unentertaining, so lets get to some fun stuff. (or, as fun as stuff can BE when I'm doing it.)

Who the hell am I kidding, there IS no fun stuff. I have nothing to write about, yet here I am, writing. I've written two paragraphs, FIVE entire lines of stuff related to my SCHOOL. To my SCHOOL. It could not be more boring if I tried.

I suppose I could write about my experiences at the comparty I was at this week. To all kids reading this, **** off, you're not allowed in here. To all teenagers or adults reading this, FOOD IS IMPORTANT.

Random, but I'll get to the point soon.

Now, at comparty, the automatic doors stop being automatic at around 4-5pm. They stop being automatic so much, that they lock themeselves, meaning you have to get someone from the inside to open them. Now, being the loveable idiot that I am, I forgot to go buy myself dinner before 4-5pm. This would not be a problem, had any of my friends been present. But they weren't. I was unable to go outside to buy myself food. Having only eaten a couple of hotdogs at around 11 am, I was **** hungry.

Yes, kind of disgusting to eat hotdogs that early, but damn it, it's an easy food to eat while gaming.

Turns out, my friends didn't come back until 11 pm. By that time, I didn't want to go outside to buy something to eat. It was dark, it was cold, it was out of the question. And here is where the point comes in. Say hello to him, his name is Billy.

That was the sound of a bad joke crashing through to the center of the earth.

As I sat there in front of my PC, playing TF2, I experienced a decrease in skill and concentration. My uber-leet Scout reaction time disappeared, my medic ubering became worse, my sniper aiming disappeared, and my heavy got **** backstabbed.

Spy prick.

As I turned my attention to my stomach, I suddenly felt something. A hunger. A very strong hunger. Now, I know that humans can go for weeks without food. But if you're used to eating like a freaking pig, you're gonna get hungry extremely fast. It felt like a giant maw had opened inside my stomach, threatening to devour my entire being if I did not give it a sacrifice.

Ignoring the satanic growls erupting from my stomach, I watched anime, trying to forget it. Then other people brought food in. Which I could smell.

It was pretty **** horrifying. My stomach was like "GIVE ME FLESH" and I was like "No, it's dark." and it was like "NOW" and I was like "No" and it was like "**** YOU" and I was like "Your mom!" and it was like "I DID YOUR MOM" and I was like "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MOM ****" and then the person who was sitting next to me left for some reason.

Can't imagine why.

How I survived my hunger, I have no idea. But I got home safe, and satisfied the satanic maw in my stomach. I was suffering from sleep deprivation, but that's normal at comparty. It's really hard to sleep with ALL YOUR BASE and "I can break these cuffs! You can't break those cuffs! NNUUUUOOOAAAAAARGH" running in the background on the big screen.

We've reached the point where I'm mentioning interwebz memes, so I think it's time to stop now. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go make myself some food. The maw hungers.

~ILS

the maw is all devouring the maw will eat your soul
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #241 on: 18 October, 2009, 04:11:35 pm »

Lulz.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #242 on: 18 October, 2009, 04:26:58 pm »

True story, too.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #243 on: 18 October, 2009, 04:49:30 pm »

.... *head melts*
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #244 on: 18 October, 2009, 04:58:32 pm »

Out of fail or awesome?
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #245 on: 19 October, 2009, 11:25:32 am »

I think awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #246 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:07:47 pm »

October 24th - 2009

I have hit the snag that I always hit with MMORPG's, no matter which game it is.

Straight to the point and no bull**** this time, awesomesauce isn't it?

Group play. I have always disliked group play. No actually, that's a lie, I don't dislike group play. Group play is actually quite fun. No, what I detest is the step just before group play, what I've dubbed the "Infamous looking-for-group twilight zone". I. Hate. Looking. For. A. Group. Period. I don't hate OTHER people looking for groups, that's not it, but I myself HATE looking for groups. Because I feel like some sort of ****, much like Spoony does, as he pointed out in his Vlog where he talks of DnD online.

Not that anyone except me has seen that, but lets move on.

I feel like a ****. I feel like I'm standing on a street corner like some other ****. Like, if the **** wore leather armor and two big swords. And knew mad skillz. And could kill bears with knives.

That sounds like a pretty cool **** actually. I'd pay to see that.... and tap that. Har har har.

Lets start from the beginning. I'm playing the online RPG which happens to be multiplayer on a massive scale, Aion. 'tis a good game me thinks, and I like it. I've made a female (did you expect anything else?) assassin named Cara. To all of you who don't know what kind of class the assassin is, it's a rogue. For those who don't know what a rogue is (shame on you) it's a thief. Relies on speed, evasion and crits, dual wields daggers/swords, and can often poison their weapons. Can often go invisible too, and backstabs for increased damage.

Anyway, so I'm leveling pretty good, and Cara is currently lvl 19. Recieving the campaign (A harder, more rewarding than regular) quest "Reconstructing Impetusium", she set out to get the job done. Easy at first, gather some materials and kill some monsters. Cara easily does that ****, she does that **** regularly anyway. Next and final part of the quest: Gather three objects from a dead monster, and summon it's spirit. Kill the spirit so that all the spirits that were killed by said monster can rest in peace. Seems easy for Cara.

So she goes out and gathers two of the three objects. Very simple, one is carried by a monster easily backstabbed and slain, the other in an easily locatable box. THe last one, the foul creatures bones, are carried by another monster, in a place called Blackclaw Village, filled with monsters. Still, should be no problem for Cara. So she goes in there, finds the specific type of mob, and gets to killin'.

The problem being that the monster takes almost no damage, and deals a ****-ton of it.

The mob is a ****ing elite. A ****ing elite. Cara CAN NOT do this by herself, I can not do this by myself. The mob RAPES me. Ferociously. And no one gets to sex Cara except me and also Nestor without retribution. That elite mob is going ****ing down. She will take her brutish dagger and her Steel sword, the two weapons she has equipped at the moment, and shove them right up the hole between that ****ing creatures butt cheeks.

By which I mean it's anus. Cara will cut it's anus right open, and not only take the big monster's bones, but also that ****ing elite mob's bones.

Unfortunately... that won't be possible without a cleric or chanter, who can heal her. And she needs a templar or gladiator to tank. And a sorcerer or spiritmaster to help deal damage.

So now I'm in the horrible position that I always end up in. I have to **** myself out and look for a group. Sadly, the proud and sexy Cara will be standing on the corner of the road, yelling things like "Anyone looking for a lvl 19 Assassin for BC Village?" or "LFG BC village lvl 19 Assassin".

Which in my ears will sound like "Lvl 19 Assassin sucky sucky licky cheap"

Oh well, I suppose cutting open an elite anus and having fun when I actually FIND a group will be worth it.... but I ****ing hate looking for a group. Makes me feel so cheap. Anyway.... If you'll excuse me, I have to go look for a group. Perhaps I can get some of my Loli Vampire Maid Teacher's to group with me.

~ILS

cara is pretty awesome though you should totally see her
« Last Edit: 24 October, 2009, 05:09:26 pm by I_like_Misaka&Kuroko » Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #247 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:10:54 pm »

>v> I dislike that so much I've never played an MMO. I only play similar games with a preorganised group of friends.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #248 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:13:12 pm »

I luff MMO's, it's one of my favorite genres. For me, it's only the act of actually FINDING the group that I detest. When I'm in a group, I'm cool with it, and it's pretty fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #249 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:14:05 pm »

*nods* I don't like the monthly fee...
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #250 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:17:29 pm »

It is a little annoying, but I've played quite a few free MMO's that I enjoyed.

The ones you pay for (the ones I've payed for anyway) are much better in the end though. Obviously.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #251 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:25:29 pm »

*nods* I might re-try Shadowbane at some point...
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #252 on: 24 October, 2009, 05:37:09 pm »

My main issue with MMORPGs is not only the monthly fee, but also the fact that the only decent PC in the house is a family one which I don't want to fill up with my own stuff.

On another note, you called your MMORPG character "Cara"?
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #253 on: 24 October, 2009, 07:27:46 pm »

That's understandable. That (the PC requirements) is why I've never really been a PC gamer. You need a good PC to play most PC games, and I only recently in march aquired myself a truly decent PC allowing me to play PC games.

I did indeed. It's what I usually call my female MMORPG characters if possible (and if possible, try to make them resemble Cara as much as possible. At the very least the green hair). Most of the time the name is taken and I have to come up with some variation (Caravia being the one I use most often). I preordered Aion though, which made me able to preselect a character name.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #254 on: 24 October, 2009, 07:29:50 pm »

>v>
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: