Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:25:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 6820 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #255 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:32:46 pm »

October 25th - 2009 - The Looking For Group reckoning part 2: The suckage, but we've got pictures now!

This is so totally going to be a series.

Yeah, but it'll be a short blog, since nothing interesting happened. I haven't gone looking for a group yet, but I have been preparing for said group looking. I have gained another level, and with it grabbed a new skill, and an awesome level number (20).

Woot woot.

I spent most of the day (well, my time PLAYING, which was like 3-4 hours) farming materials to create yet another brutish dagger. Cara is now a double-dagger Assassin, able to dish out them crits. Technically she deals LESS damage, but she attacks faster, and them crits are cool. ANd daggers are less cool than swords, but...

****, dual daggers is the best weapon spec for assassin. I do not like it, but it is for the best. Cara needs to be ass-kicking sexiness incarnate.

So.... something awesome. Blogs. Yaay. Hmm.... oh, I got a story. So, I was crafting my brutish dagger, and I succeeded, when suddenly an exclamation point appeared over Cara's head. Now, in Aion, you can craft two different versions of every craftable thing: A regular and a noble version. A noble version is the better version of an item, because... I guess nobles just have better attack, defense and accuracy.

Nobles don't look that tough to me, compared to big, giant muscular soldiers. They should have called it a reglar version and a soldier version. Or a regular version and a HOLY **** LOOK AT THIS version. But I digress.

Suddenly, Cara gets the brilliant idea to create, instead of a simple brutish dagger, a NOBLE brutish dagger. Cara deserves nothing less than noble stuff of course, so it was only natural she got the idea. So now, my main hand brutish dagger is so awesome cool. Well, it doesn't LOOK cooler than my off hand non-noble brutish dagger, but it does more damage. Which is win.

There is nothing to report. I may or may not grow the balls to **** myself out for cheap money and phat loots look for a group tomorrow, but hopefully I will. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to gWAIT wait wait, I forgot something.

I know how to use the printscreen button lulz woot

Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #256 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:38:50 pm »

...>v< Nothing like her, is it?
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #257 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:45:47 pm »

Clothing wise no. The eyes and the hair kind of, when her hair is put up in a ponytail. She obviously lacks the fox ears and 6 fox tails, but although Aion's customization tool is vast and detailed, fox ears and tails are sadly not part of it's repetoire of accesories.

Would be sweet if it was though.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #258 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:46:15 pm »

BLue skin.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #259 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:55:06 pm »

Well, that too.

It was unavoidable, she is of the asmodian race. They lack the sun, and therefore D-vitamins. Also why she has claws.

Alright so she doesn't look like Cara but within the boundaries of what I had to work with, I did a good job. I imagine her to be LIKE Cara at least.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #260 on: 25 October, 2009, 04:56:37 pm »

*nods*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #261 on: 25 October, 2009, 05:08:34 pm »

It's like with presents, it's the spirit and thought that counts.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #262 on: 25 October, 2009, 05:15:14 pm »

^v^ Did Yuki like her "gift"?
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #263 on: 25 October, 2009, 06:21:08 pm »

Hm? Sure, she did.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #264 on: 25 October, 2009, 06:23:19 pm »

*chuckles* Good.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #265 on: 17 November, 2009, 09:35:06 am »

Never noticed you updated until now. When I'm reading through these, I tend to eventually lose myself and just think to myself, "What the **** am I reading?"...in a good way though.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #266 on: 17 November, 2009, 04:38:50 pm »

Never noticed you updated until now. When I'm reading through these, I tend to eventually lose myself and just think to myself, "What the **** am I reading?"...in a good way though.
XD I'm kind of expecting that. Most of these are written in a, quote unquote, understandable stream of consciousness style... I just write whatever occurs to me, and I rarely proof read. And most of them are written late at night, where I'm tired and can't think straight, so that might have an effect as well.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #267 on: 02 December, 2009, 05:53:21 pm »

December 3rd - 2009

Most of this will be whining, because I can. Sorry, but I need to get it off my chest. Laughing will be both allowed and encouraged. Lots of swear wordz and stuffs, because I'm angry. And nothing conveys angry like swear words, miright?

I ****ing hate myself right now. Not hate myself as in "OH SNAP I NEED TO KILL MYSELFZ D:" or "IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!!", but more of a "You stupid sack of ****, why the **** did you do that!?". Why? Well, as some/most of you should know, I am an "artist" of sorts, indicating that I can draw. Well, for the last couple of days, I've been sitting down every night, trying to draw a picture of an OC of mine, Sheena.

And I just can't ****ing do it. I just can't ****ing do it, and it pisses me right the **** off. Why the hell can't I do it? Well, I can't come up with any ideas. At all. None what-so-****ing-ever. That in itself is bad enough, but whenever I try to draw anything random, lo and behold, it turns out to look like utter ****. And it depresses me to no end. Sheena is a personal favorite of mine, so I want to draw her. I also know for a fact that some people I RP with would like to see her drawn as well, to see what she really looks like.

But I just can't ****ing do it. Now disappointing myself would be bad enough, but I feel like I'm also disappointing my friends, and that makes me feel like an asstard. And I know exactly why i can't get this done. It's not just the artist block, oh no. It's because I've looked at quality anime art. It's not my drawing that suddenly got worse, my drawings have probably always looked that ****, I just never noticed it until now.

Now, I'm not saying I suck at drawing. I know that I'm better than a lot of people, and I even know of a few people who are jealous at my skills (Which, really, you shouldn't be I think...). But I've just realized that I'm a loooooooong way from being a good artist. I still like my work, but... I don't know. I feel less than fabulous I'd say.

Basically just that. A pretty negative blog post, what with nothing but QQ and waaaaaahmbulances driving around. As I said, just needed to get it off my chest. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to watch some **** **** to drown my sorrows. Because I haven't been able to afford a real girlfriend yet.

~ILS, pretty-decent-yet-horrible-artist-with-an-artist-block

EDIT: Asked me to spam check before posting. ****ING FORUM I AM NOT ****ING SPAMMING I JUST ****ING SWEAR A LOT. **** **** ASS ****. I AM MATURE NOW.

In case you didn't get it this ****ing sucks
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #268 on: 02 December, 2009, 05:57:46 pm »

Sorry to hear that...
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #269 on: 02 December, 2009, 06:05:37 pm »

Yeah, it sort of sucks. I'll get over it though. I got over it many years ago when I was learning how to draw, so I can get over it now that I'm at least capable of producing something worth posting on the interwebz.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: