Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:35:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ILS' topic of blog type thingies and stuff!  (Read 6818 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #15 on: 11 June, 2009, 12:42:14 pm »

Being a nerd is funneh.

June 11th - 2009

So I had my exam today. I got up early, and I got too little sleep. Though, I'm used to that, so it was no problem at all. I got to school, and then me and two other people went into the examination room to recieve our experiment. We then had to do the experiment, and explain what we were doing, why were doing it, and the theory behind it and stuff like that. Pretty basic oral examination. I picked out my experiment and, lo and behold, it was the very first experiment we did in college.

The one I got an F on. As in F for fiddlesticks.

Or ****, whichever word pleases you the most.

We went into the lab, and started to conduct our various experiments. I don't know what the other two did, I think it was something to do organic chemistry and acids. I didn't have time to pay attention really, as I was too busy trying to understand what the **** to do with the various materials, chemicals and other nefarious objects that had been placed before me. I managed to figure out what to do, and started working some magic, alchemy style. Well, I put some powder into a vial, and heated it. That's kind of like newbie alchemy. I think I did the theory pretty well. I could answer everything they asked me, expect one thing. "What is soda?" Who the **** knows what soda is? Not me, that's for sure. Soda could be a war hero of the Soviet Union for all I know. Soda the magnificent: Revenge of the Capitalist Dogs.

Yeah, Yeah, I'd watch that.

Anyway. I did my stuff, the teacher and sensor go away to discuss the grades. I **** my labcoat wondering if I did well, or **** up like the first time I did the experiment.

And I get an A. ****. YES. Not as exquisite as an A+, no, but still. I got an F the first time around. Celebrations were had (celebrations meaning I was happy and ate lunch). ALl that's left now is math and technology.

I will have to study math starting tomorrow. No breaks. Crap. Short. Sent. Ences.

So that's it for today I think. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to cry myself to sleep since I dislike math.

Discuss. ~ILS

Next goal will be a hydrogen bomb
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: