Ultimate Paradise
24 January, 2022, 05:37:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dustin/Lexi's old and closed down topic.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dustin/Lexi's old and closed down topic.  (Read 5294 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #855 on: 25 April, 2010, 07:22:02 pm »

April 25th, 2010: Paper
-Been a long time since I updated this.... hmm.

-The deadline for that paper is fast approaching... I still have a little over 3 weeks, so I have plenty of time to finish I suppose.  If you did not know, I have a very important paper that I must write and do well on, or else I will fail (even though I currently have an A).  I have the rough draft finished, and most of it looks good, but I still need to completely rewrite the first introduction and the conclusion, and myabe the ending, as well as scan for errors.  I also hear that I might need to give on oral report... I would rather fail.  There is no way that I am going to speak about homosexuality (my topic, in a general way) to a bunch of snickering kids, or the stuffy and pretencious staff.  Meh.

-Security warning from this site about a trojan program... I think it was an add though.  Was denied from getting through.  Still, don't like it... don't like ads either...
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: