Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:24:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dustin/Lexi's old and closed down topic.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dustin/Lexi's old and closed down topic.  (Read 9431 times)
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« on: 10 June, 2009, 06:41:52 pm »

Helloe People, it's me, Lexi, who you should know, though maybe not, after the name change (among other changes).

Update 2-10-11
Aywho, I meant to start up a Gaming Web Log here a few weeks ago to help me get back into going to this site, as well as just maybe gain a greater appreciation for the games that I am playing by reflecting upon them later.  I wanted to start this off with me going over my playthrough of Final Fantasy X, but, mostly due to computer problems, I could not get on to post.  And I finished the game.  Damn.  Well, I will probably record some impressions on it at the very least.  Currently playing through Flower, Sun, and Rain for the DS, though I am almost halfway through that.  The game is pretty ****ing weird, but funny, though I am not sure how I would post about that specfically to make it entertaining for people to read.  Well whatever, I will figure it out.  I know that one of the games I will be recording my thoughts on will be Final Fantasy XIII (a little late, but meh), as well as the Baten Kaitos games.  Might do Killer 7 as well, and Okami again.  We'll just have to say.  Got to get life sorted out, ya know?  Anywho, I'll get back to this soon. :3
« Last Edit: 03 April, 2012, 06:05:59 pm by Lexi » Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #1 on: 11 June, 2009, 12:45:00 pm »

Summer school sucks.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #2 on: 12 June, 2009, 07:08:30 am »

Yes, it does.

June 12th, 2009
Meh, spent Yesterday being sick, or sleeping.  However, this has given me some free time to play more Valkyrie Profile.  It took me a while to get into, but this game is very awesome.  I will probably move onto the second game after it, if only for the characters(love Lezard).  ...Yeah, all I have to say, I'm just bored as usual, and I just got a game over in VP, so I thought I would write something.  meh, anyways, until next time...
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #3 on: 14 June, 2009, 05:44:11 pm »

Playing games is awesome.

As opposed to summer school.
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #4 on: 14 June, 2009, 05:45:13 pm »

You sure do play a lot of videogames....
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #5 on: 14 June, 2009, 07:01:02 pm »

Hey Dustin. How're you feeling?
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #6 on: 15 June, 2009, 09:44:26 pm »

You sure do play a lot of videogames....
If you're basing that off the games that I have beat this year... most of those were ones I started last year and put down most of the way through.  Recently(well, not counting the past few days) I have had next to no time to play anything, with taking extra classes in school to catch up and all.

Hey Dustin. How're you feeling?
At the moment, iffy.  My stomach isn't as bad, though the fight I had with my brother really didn't help(physically or mentally).  Man I wish he would just go lay in the street and die.  Thank you for asking though.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: 16 June, 2009, 05:42:08 am »

Sad

Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #8 on: 16 June, 2009, 11:00:19 am »

June 16th, 2009
Man, only like 9 in the morning and this has already been an odd day.  Woke up around 3 in the morning, played a little digital devil saga(just leveling up and mastering mantras, want to kick Beelzebub's ass).  After a while, my dad was going to give one his friends I ride to work, thought I would go with him just for the hell of it, I help out a lot at the store anyways.  While we were there though, some damned punk kid starts giving us crap, telling us that we were making racial jokes(we weren't, but even if we were, that doesn't give him the right to get involved), some arguing happened, our friend(who is the store manager) said if he didn't leave that he would call the cops, young man dared him to, so my dad calls the police.  While he is, this drunk 15 year old, out of all the people, punches the old, crippled man on the phone(my dad) in the face.  Some fighting broke out, but he was restrained, and charges are being pressed.

Yep... just another average day in the IE.
Report Spam   Logged

Bored_Man
Elite Member

Mood: Happy

Because Dustin's awesome

« Reply #9 on: 16 June, 2009, 11:01:59 am »

Morons. They're everywhere
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 16 June, 2009, 11:02:54 am »

IE?

Morons. They're everywhere

QFT.
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #11 on: 16 June, 2009, 12:31:07 pm »

Inland Empire
Report Spam   Logged

Bored_Man
Elite Member

Mood: Happy

Because Dustin's awesome

« Reply #12 on: 16 June, 2009, 12:32:03 pm »

Darn it, Dustin, stop showing up when I have to go somewhere  Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Derp it!

« Reply #13 on: 17 June, 2009, 10:16:59 am »

June 17th, 2009
Well, only 8 in the morning this time, barely been awake, and this day probably couldn't get any worse(probably shouldn't say that, but meh).  I got news that my little cousin, who is only like 5 years old, has blood cancer(forgot the name for it).  As soon as my mom picked up the phone, and she said something was wrong, I knew exactly who it was about... but I didn't think that it would be like this.  I wanted to be a bigger art of her life... and I think I am going to be.  I hear that they might be able to get rid of it, with whatever that radiation is, but still... I dunno, I just feel horrible.

...Oh, I updated my playing/beaten games list... yay.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 17 June, 2009, 10:19:26 am »

I'm sorry to hear that, Dustin.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: