Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 11:10:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Robot Hive/Exodus

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot Hive/Exodus  (Read 6523 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #105 on: 22 July, 2009, 10:33:18 pm »

Some life updates if anyone cares.

-The Wall may have overtaken The Darkside of the Moon as my favorite album ever. Listening to it as one piece of music rather than a collection of songs is almost becoming a religious experience for me, I love it so much.
There's a reason I consider it to be their best album. Especially with that movie...
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #106 on: 23 July, 2009, 01:50:10 pm »

The movie is an experience for sure.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #107 on: 23 July, 2009, 05:43:30 pm »

The movie is an experience for sure.
Needs mind-altering drugs for best effect.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #108 on: 26 July, 2009, 05:37:28 pm »

I'd imagine.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #109 on: 02 August, 2009, 10:03:38 am »

I went to the second day of the All Points West music festival at Liberty State Park the other day with my friends. Tool headlined and they were just as phenominal this time as they were the first time I saw them, almost two years ago. Th other acts were all interesting and fine. The mud though.... my shoes were literally submerged in mud at one point. But regardless, it was well worth it to here Maynard say "You don't want to **** with Jersey, unless you want your ass kicked". Now if you'll xcuse me, I'm going to go bathe whil listening to the intro of "Flood" over and over again.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #110 on: 08 August, 2009, 01:08:09 pm »

Some Updates

-Went to see the Eagles of Death Metal last night. I'm not a fan, but my friend loves them and bought all the tickets for use, so I went along. However, we had to go on a Journey before we could see them. First a drive through Philly traffic, then waiting at my school's library for our fourth travelling partner. We took a subway train as far as we could then walked to our destination. We made it for three songs and an encore, but the band had a ton of energy, they played some of the few songs I like from them, my friend got his T-Shirt (which I really liked), AND I was in the presence of Dave Catching, one of the most awesome desert rock musicians ever. He looked like Sloth from The Goonies.

-Afterwards, we returned to my friends house after a Wawa/Porcupine Tree break. Both my friends play the newer Pokemon games, so they did a trade that they had in planning for awhile. Unbeknowst to one party, the Scyther he recieved was named something that I probably can't post here, least I break TOS/gey yelled at for, and his reaction was completely priceless.

-Before going to bed we read up on some TVTrope articles that contained "Queens of the Stone Age" in them before reading the Nightmare Fuel sections of Pokemon and Zelda. This has inspired me to replay the 3D Zelda's, which I will begin sometim today before work.

-Bullitt was awesome.

-So is Fahrenheit 451.

-I'm going to actually finish watching Outlaw Star, then probably start watching Trigun because I read about it and it sounds ****ing awesome.

-I'm going to be taking a break from the site for a few days. Probably until the 14th to see if random comes back on so I can talk to him. I feel like I'm angry at almost every user here for some reason, and I'm nnot sure if its shown in my posts yet, but I'd like to keep it from doing so, so some time away will probably help. I might lurk abit every now and then until then.

Later.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #111 on: 13 August, 2009, 01:28:27 pm »

My bee minions helped me get the Hookshot.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #112 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:23:39 pm »

YOU MISSUSE BEES
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #113 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:25:32 pm »

HOW DARE YOU

MY BEES WERE ESTATIC TO HELP ME
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #114 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:32:28 pm »

YET YOU TREAT THEM LIKE MINIONS

YOU

YOU

YOU MONSTER
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #115 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:38:16 pm »

I TREAT THEM LIKE BROTHERS
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #116 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:40:11 pm »

I TREAT THEM LIKE BROTHERS
My bee minions helped me get the Hookshot.
lolno
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #117 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:41:02 pm »

Brothers can be minions.

lus I pay them handsomely.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #118 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:47:17 pm »

Sweet God.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #119 on: 13 August, 2009, 04:52:31 pm »

Now don't be insulting me or my bees again.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: