Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:35:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Robot Hive/Exodus

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robot Hive/Exodus  (Read 5883 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #90 on: 08 July, 2009, 08:57:27 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #91 on: 08 July, 2009, 08:57:57 pm »

A brandy fest, splendid.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #92 on: 08 July, 2009, 09:09:20 pm »

Three gentlemen.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #93 on: 08 July, 2009, 09:15:33 pm »

Indeed. *sips*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #94 on: 09 July, 2009, 12:08:59 am »

Indubitably. *wafts aroma of brandy*
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #95 on: 09 July, 2009, 12:25:41 am »

You forgot something...

*Red velvet bathrobes, with matching loafers appear on all, as overly-plush armchairs materialize around the roaring fire that has mysteriously sprung into existence*

Much better. *Smokes cigar while swirling brandy, then proceeds to inhale the aroma of both at once*

Magnificent.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #96 on: 11 July, 2009, 12:28:17 pm »

Magnificent indeed.

*update time*

I had this weird dream the other night. It was the first time I had a dream in a really long time that I could actually remember. It was so clear that when I woke up I actually thought it was the plot of a movie I had heard about recently until I realized I've never seen any movie with the exact plot and aesthetics (which I obviously can't really convey in a post) that the dream had. I was in the mall and I left to get my car, but it was covered in tree branches (I had parked near the woods which aren't actually near the mall in real life for some reason). This guy my age was there, watching me clear the branches off my car, telling me to clean up his home. I can't rememebr all the dtails, but I think he was like my evil twin or somthing. When I drove away after talking to him for awhile, I checked my idea and my nam had changed. That was it.

My best friend, who currently lives in North Carolina, came up to Jersey like he always does for a week. I got to hang out with him for awhile. Its always good to see him, we're really close friends. We played a lot of multiplayer games and such as is customary, such as Perfect Dark, Halo, Brawl, etc. There's also an arcade at the mall we go to, it has MvC2, Tekken 4, Tag and 5, and the Simpsons arcade game. I pretty happy because the last time we played MvC2 he was a little better than I was, but this time I won 3/4 games, with my losing team being an experiment against his constant team, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Tekken 5 was 1/3, I'm not too good at Tekken games sadly whreas he is, but I did manage to land a Phoenix Smasher right to the gut to beat him one time. It was awesome. And the other matches were close, I just usually can't beat my friend when he's Dragunov, even with my boy Paul. I'm in a big Tekken mood now since I also bought Tekken 3 for PS1 at a used VG store near my house for 8 bucks. My friend got an awesome haul at the place (Earthworm Jim for Genesis, Soul Reaver and Furr Fighters on DC, all for 25 bucks).

We went and saw Bruno after that. Good movie, albeit very cringe inducing. There's so great scenes, but as a whole I'd say I liked Borat more.

Worked after that. It sucked.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #97 on: 16 July, 2009, 12:35:23 pm »

*counts down days until Green Day, MvC2 and Tool*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #98 on: 16 July, 2009, 12:41:01 pm »

AMINGO
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #99 on: 16 July, 2009, 12:51:13 pm »

YUP
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #100 on: 18 July, 2009, 01:01:10 pm »

Some life updates if anyone cares.

-The Wall may have overtaken The Darkside of the Moon as my favorite album ever. Listening to it as one piece of music rather than a collection of songs is almost becoming a religious experience for me, I love it so much.

-Playing Aria of Sorrow again, remembering why its my favorite GBA game.

-Counting down the days until Green Day.

-I've become addicted to barbeque ribs. My mom makes damn good ribs.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
HyperOmar
« Reply #101 on: 18 July, 2009, 01:03:23 pm »

ARIA OF SORROW
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #102 on: 18 July, 2009, 01:05:25 pm »

ARIA OF SORROW

TRUE THAT
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #103 on: 18 July, 2009, 01:07:32 pm »

Never played Aria of Sorrow. While I have no true desire to do so, I acknowledge it's existence and take into consideration people's enjoyment of said title when discussing popular games.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #104 on: 18 July, 2009, 01:08:16 pm »

Its pretty awesome. Addicting as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: