Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 06:01:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

It'll blow your mind away.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It'll blow your mind away.  (Read 357 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #15 on: 25 June, 2009, 07:33:45 pm »

Mm-kay. You remember back when they had those "Backyard Grillers" five-six years back? They were beef patties that looked and were supposed to taste like they were cooked on a grill. I didn't usually eat there, but I got one there on the way home.

So a half hour or so passed and I immediately start feeling horrible intestinal churning and suffering. I had to take the mother of all shits; it felt like I had to throw up, but out of my ass.

My dad was driving and I told him to stop at a nearby McDonald's (go figure). Before he even pulled up, it was already on it's way out; it wasn't diarrhea, but it wasn't solid either. The bit of it coming out was contained in my boxer shorts somehow which I was thankful for.

I ended up running inside, leaping through the air and landing on the toilet as it shot out. I was there for like half an hour and after that, I still had to go when I got home.

The next day or the one after that, we were watching the news where they discussed some shipments of meat infected with e-coli. The footage of the meat showed patties with grill marks going up and down them...[/truth]

I walked outside, the camera circling me as I made my way to the sidewalk, looking around for nothing in particular. My face screwed up and my fists clenched, fingernails cutting into my palms, drawing blood. I raised my fist into the air, flames appearing from behind me as I screamed "BISON!!".
Report Spam   Logged

Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #16 on: 25 June, 2009, 07:35:40 pm »

You can make even the most disgusting and unfortunate things epic somehow >_>

I also really hope the "BISON!" bit was real.
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
HyperOmar
« Reply #17 on: 25 June, 2009, 07:39:55 pm »

BISON!
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #18 on: 25 June, 2009, 09:45:21 pm »

D-Boy is indifferent.
Report Spam   Logged
SSJX

I'm: 19
Stand: SSJX
Username: SSJX

« Reply #19 on: 25 June, 2009, 09:55:06 pm »

lol some kid took a bath in the utility sink at my BK >_>

He was probably the one featured in an episode of "The Smoking Gun Presents The World's Dumbest". HA.

Also, that BK sandwich sounds nasty. It probably tastes as bad as their brand chips. Yes, BK made their own chips if you haven't seen them yet. And their brand chips are disgusting. Their Chicken Fries are awesome.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: