Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:56:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

An Excuse for Vanity

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Excuse for Vanity  (Read 755 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« on: 29 June, 2009, 03:29:54 pm »

Sunday June 28th, 2009

Went to Silver Beach by lake Michigan for the day with girlfriend, a friend of hers and that girl's husband.

I got up early to get to gf's house before getting picked up by her friend to go to the beach, but didn't eat anything. Before we left, we made out and were about to get busy before her friend got there, yet we just didn't. I mentioned that I was really hungry and she insisted that she cook me breakfast, which she did. The eggs were okay.

Her friend and her husband were nice; it was odd being around a married couple that were so young (20 and 22). They were cool though and we talked a bit about music and traveling on the way there.

We walked around the town near the beach for a while, taking silly photos and stuff. Once on the beach, we kind of cooked some food and halfway played volleyball, displaying our collective ineptitude to do both well. It was enjoyable overall though.

The other couple went out into the water while my gf and I stayed closer to the beach; this whole thing was relatively spontaneous and we didn't have swimsuits so we built sand castles. There were some incredibly flat, large rocks next to the water and I managed to skip some despite the constant waves which was awesome. I skipped a rock over a particularly large wave. She took pictures of our castles before we destroyed them. She also found a rock shaped like a heart.

We went back to where we ate and stayed there for a little while; the other couple left somewhere and it was just my gf and myself. The sky was clear and the weather hot, yet not too much so. The wind was blowing and we weren't bothered by the silence.

We all walked around some more and walked out to the end of the pier near a lighthouse there. We realized we were actually on the opposite side of where the lighthouse was. We all took photos of one another, some of which were really nice.

After that, we drove back. My gf and I halfway made up for earlier when we were alone which was very enjoyable. By the time her mom got home we had already uploaded the pictures to her computer. She and I were watching the second to last episode Azumanga Daioh and she told me that her brother loved that "I'm on a boat" song that I suggested he see. Her mom didn't believe that the rock shaped like a heart was made solely by the water.

I got picked up and my dad of course said some weird things to my gf. He manages to be charming somehow. My mom, dad and us talked for a little while before we all parted ways.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: