Ultimate Paradise
18 January, 2021, 08:11:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

An Excuse for Vanity

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Excuse for Vanity  (Read 394 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« on: 13 September, 2009, 10:04:52 pm »

Moved out of the putrid dorm I was staying in and into the second newest hall on campus. A guy moved out at the same time I asked if there were any openings. The rooms are a good size, have air conditioning and loft-able furniture. The lounges have TVs in them. You can sign up for laundry room e-mail alerts that let you know when particular washers/dryers are available. Which is weird.

It sounded too good to be true; I got to move into one of the nicest halls on campus, be closer to all my classes/girlfriend's dorm. It was.

I never thought about why the guy who moved out of my current room left. Until I heard my roommate speak. He just keeps going, trying to start conversation where there need be none at all. He's also always in the room as opposed to my roommate in my old dorm who I literally had only seen once a week for about an hour at a time. He's on the verge of creepy. He's a  ice guy though; he has original records of The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Chuck Berry and Bob Dylan. He has a copy of Abbey Road that has the picture on the record itself.

I finally got around to purchasing and playing Batman: AA. It's truly wonderful and chock full of moments that make me laugh/cheer.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: