Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 10:39:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

NubChaos/Little Raven's Blogtastic Topic! :D

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NubChaos/Little Raven's Blogtastic Topic! :D  (Read 400 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« on: 29 June, 2009, 08:08:49 pm »

May as well jump on another bandwagon.. @_@

Um. So yeah. Let's get started.

Monday, June 29th, 2009
I'm all packed up and ready to go to Georgia. Why? My dad lives in Macon, so I'm flying over there tomorrow to stay with him for 3 weeks. Y'know what sucks though? My flight leaves at 5:30 in the morning. Which means I'll have to wake up at about 3:30 so I can leave the house at about 4:00 so I can show up at the airpor at about 4:30. (I live really close to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, so it's a short drive.)

Y'know what else sucks? The airlines are idiots. My dad lives in Macon, Georgia. My flight is a connecting flight from DF/W to the Atlanta airport. Atlanta is only about an hour away from Macon. But I have to get on a connecting flight down to Jacksonville, Florida, which is about 3 and a half hours away from Macon. Which means I'll be in for a long drive after a long flight. >_<

Oh well...

Right now I'm just chilling in my room on my laptop, since most of the games I play are packed up. (My dad's a gamer and we play games together all the time.) I just went and buzzed my hair and ate some Taco Bueno. Just took a shower too.

Hmm... What else... Ah. I got Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires last Wednesday. I know the DW series always gets horrible reviews, but I absolutely love it, and DW6E is awesome. Been playing that pretty much nonstop. Evil

So yeah. That's about it. Ask me questions if you want. I'll keep this topic updated. ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #1 on: 30 June, 2009, 08:30:34 pm »

*crickets chirp*
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #2 on: 30 June, 2009, 09:36:06 pm »

Wait wut. If your dad is only an hour away from Atlanta, why in the hell are you catching a connecting flight?
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #3 on: 04 July, 2009, 03:43:00 pm »

Wait wut. If your dad is only an hour away from Atlanta, why in the hell are you catching a connecting flight?

Like I said, the airline is an idiot.
1) If I didn't catch the connecting flight and instead had my dad pick me up in Atlanta, my checked luggage would've gone down to Jacksonville without me.
2) If I didn't catch the connecting flight, the airline would've canceled the rest of my itinerary (including the flight back home). Which means I'd have to get a new ticket/boarding pass/whatever which would've cost too much money

Anyways, I'm in Macon now. Been here a few days.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #4 on: 04 July, 2009, 03:48:58 pm »

Saturday, July 4th, 2009
Haven't really done much here in Macon. I went bowling Tuesday and epicly failed. (I never bowl. Ever. So I ended up bowling a 27. Which is godawful I know. Tongue )

Me, my dad, and my dad's girlfriend's oldest son Derek were playing Texas Hold'em last night. Her other son, who's my age, is at Myrtle Beach for a week or two.

As for me, I've just been hanging around the house, gaming and what-not. I started playing Suikoden V again. (The Suikoden series is my favorite RPG series, though my favorite RPG is Chrono Cross.)

I've beaten Suikoden V 2 or 3 times, but I'm playing it again cuz it's so fun. ^_^

Also started playing Makai Kingdom again. Prinnies FTW, dood.

And that's about it. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #5 on: 05 July, 2009, 05:50:41 pm »

1) If I didn't catch the connecting flight and instead had my dad pick me up in Atlanta, my checked luggage would've gone down to Jacksonville without me.
2) If I didn't catch the connecting flight, the airline would've canceled the rest of my itinerary (including the flight back home). Which means I'd have to get a new ticket/boarding pass/whatever which would've cost too much money

WHYINHELL ARE YOU TAKING A CONNECTING FLIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #6 on: 09 July, 2009, 03:06:20 pm »

WHYINHELL ARE YOU TAKING A CONNECTING FLIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE

It was the only flight available that my dad could afford tickets for. Traveling right before the 4th of July is expensive y'know.
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #7 on: 09 July, 2009, 03:11:59 pm »

Thursday, July 9th, 2009
Still not doing anything but hanging around the house. Still playing Suikoden V, though now I'm playing the 24/7 mode in WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008 as well. I got Derek hooked on Makai Kingdom, so he's actually doing something OTHER than playing WoW all the time. Tongue

I'm getting close to the end of Suikoden V, though I'll likely play it again with a New Game + while I'm here. :3

Next week we're gonna all go to an amusement park/water park combo. It's not a Six Flags, but it's still gonna be fun.

I'ma go eat some burritos now.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #8 on: 09 July, 2009, 09:18:19 pm »

Thursday, July 9th, 2009
Still not doing anything but hanging around the house. Still playing Suikoden V, though now I'm playing the 24/7 mode in WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2008 as well. I got Derek hooked on Makai Kingdom, so he's actually doing something OTHER than playing WoW all the time. Tongue

I'm getting close to the end of Suikoden V, though I'll likely play it again with a New Game + while I'm here. :3

Next week we're gonna all go to an amusement park/water park combo. It's not a Six Flags, but it's still gonna be fun.

I'ma go eat some burritos now.
AAAAHAHAHA, YOU FOOL!
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #9 on: 11 July, 2009, 10:04:09 pm »

Saturday, July 11th, 2009
Still not doing much. @_@
Monday we're going to the beach
Tuesday we're going to that park I mentioned before
I might meet up with a friend in Cordele on Wednesday (Cordele isn't too far from Macon)
Oh, and Brandon gets back from Myrtle Beach tomorrow or Monday. He isn't going to the beach with us, but he'll go to the park.
Derek brought his laptop into his room, so now he's cooped up in there, either playing Makai Kingdom on his PS2 or WoW on his laptop
As for me, I'm still playing Suikoden V and Smackdow VS Raw 2008

Me, Derek, and my dad have been playing Guitar Hero too. (Derek has every single Guitar Hero game except for Smash Hits and Metallica)
I usually play Expert, Derek usually plays Hard, and my dad usually plays Medium.

So yeah.
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #10 on: 20 July, 2009, 01:48:40 am »

Monday, July 20th, 2009
Internet's been down for awhile... @_@
It's back up now though, so I'm posting.

I got around to meeting the user, Omegakiller446 on Wednesday, since he doesn't live far from Macon/Warner Robbins. I played Persona 4 a bit at his house. I liked what I saw, and I might get it once I get back home to Texas.

Speaking of which, I've made plans to hang out with a bunch of my buddies once I get back home, so that'll be a blast. :3

I beat Suikoden V and I got tired of WWE, so I've been playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (my fav FE), and Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift.

That's about it. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #11 on: 20 July, 2009, 02:17:16 am »

GO FORTH, MY LOYAL BATTLE MONKEYS!

DO MY BIDDING, AND BUST A CAP!!!
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #12 on: 25 July, 2009, 01:43:12 pm »

Saturday, July 25th, 2009
Been back home for almost a week now. I hung out with all my buddies, and today I'm getting dragged off to my aunt's house to watch her kids/my cousins, since both her and my uncle are gonna be busy all night with work and stuff.

They've got a nice house with a pool, so it won't be too bad, especially if I bring my laptop with me, which I am. :3

So I'll be stuck there 'til late tonight. Oh well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: