Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:07:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1908 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 25 July, 2009, 02:14:49 am »

Adol Christins vs. Vampire Hunter D

Round 1 Day 2:

Adol Christens walked through the cave, his Livart Sword in hand and a lantern held before him. He didn’t want to be in this stupid cave, but the villagers down in the valley were offering him a lot of gold and a lot more exp. to slay the vampire that had taken residence in these caves recently. The monster hadn’t done anything to the villagers yet, but Adol figured it would only be a matter of time before he did.

“What are you doing here kid?” came a mysterious voice from behind him. Adol dropped his lantern and whirled around swinging his blade at the source, stopping short of the man’s neck. The man didn’t even flinch. “That didn’t answer my question,” the man said in a deep voice.

“I’m looking for an evil vampire that has taken residence here! It is my duty as a hero to slay such evil!” Adol answered back, his sword still at the man’s neck. “What are you doing here?”

“Hiding from the sun, what do you think?” The man replied calmly. He looked down at Adol’s sword, “I don’t think you’re going to have much luck slaying evil with such a poor sword.”

“You are the creature I am here to slay! Though you don’t look like much… Not big enough to be a boss, a mini-boss maybe. Well then minion, where is your master?”

The man’s face turned hard, “Stupid mortals, always judging things by the surface. Trust me kid, where this is going, you don’t want to be here.”

“Shut up and die evil minion!” Adol swung his sword into the man’s neck, but the man was now five feet away. Adol charged towards him and swung again, but the man simply dodged to the right. Adol began swinging at the man wildly, but the man side-stepped every swipe.

Adol charged his energy into the sword and swung the sword into the man with all his might. The man jumped into the air and landed gracefully on his blade mid-swing.

“Who are you?” Adol gasped.

“My name’s D, and I just became your worst nightmare,” he replied with absolute calm.

D drew his massive sword and swung a simple blow into Adol, who used all his strength just to block it with his shield.

“This is not going well…”, Adol muttered as he charged his Livart Sword, sending a powerful cyclone at the man who simply stood in it’s center unphased.

“That it kid?” D said as he slammed his sword into Adol’s Livart sword, sending it flying into a wall of the cave.

Adol channeled a fireball and threw it at D as he jumped for the sword, only to find that it was hopelessly stuck in the wall. D hit the fireball with the side of his blade, causing it to blast behind him as Adol gave up on his sword and drew his rapier, the Ericcil blade.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. You’re using a rapier against a broadsword?” D taunted.

“Not just any rapier…” Adol said as he thrust his rapier towards D, a bolt of lighting shooting from its tip and hitting D square in the chest.

D was sent flying backwards into an opposite wall of the cave, smoke coming from where he’d been hit. D recovered in time to deflect the next bolt launched at him with his sword, getting close enough to knee Adol in the gut, sending him to the ground painfully.

“Don’t be stupid kid, just stay down alright? You’re not my type of kill,” D said while sheathing his sword and walking away.

D made it ten feet when a massive wave of flames hit him from behind. The wave knocked him off his feet and hurt like hell. Getting to his feet, D turned face Adol, who was now holding the Bilrante Sword in both hands.

“I must vanquish all evil, no matter the cost.” Adol said heroically.

“That’s what I was talking about when I said don’t be stupid,” D sneered.

Adol launched himself into the air and brought his sword straight down to the ground, causing another wave of flames to erupt in D’s direction. D raised his forearm to the blast as a shield surrounded him, protecting him from the flames.

D then bolted forward and shattered Adol’s blade with his own and stabbed into him, all in one smooth motion.

“Shoulda stayed down kid…” D said regretfully as he removed his sword from Adol.

“But I haven’t saved in hours! I am so going to kick your ass after I finish level grinding!” Adol said as he blacked out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: