Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 12:19:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2021 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 25 July, 2009, 02:21:16 am »

Morrigan vs. The Hulk

Day 12 Round 1:

Morrigan dodged an incoming blow from the massive green form of The Hulk.

“What’s going on here? One second I make fun of some nerd’s sweater vest and the next he’s a massive green monster.”

The Hulk picked up a nearby car and tossed it Morrigan, who caught it in midair and hurled it back at him. The Hulk caught the thrown car as Morrigan followed up by slamming herself into him, causing the Hulk to fly backwards into a vendor stall.

“I can’t even take one day off in the human realm anymore without getting into a fight,” Morrigan pined as The Hulk launched himself towards her, “Well, I guess I wanted some excitement anyway.”

The Hulk swung his fist into the succubus queen as her wings surrounded her, her shield easily taking the blow. Morrigan took the offensive by transforming her wings into tendrils and wrapping them around the Hulk to painfully squeeze him. The Hulk grabbed one of Morrigan’s tendrils and pulled on it hard, causing Morrigan to fly at the Gamma Beast as he kicked into her with enough force to send her flying through several skyscrapers.

Morrigan rose from the wreckage and shot at The Hulk from above, turning her wings into a drill and slamming it into the Gamma Monster. The Hulk was sent to the ground by Morrigan’s attack, but managed to grab the drill with both hands and lift it off him with his intense strength. The Hulk reached up at Morrigan and snatched her by the hair before whirling her around slamming her into the street creating a massive crater.

Morrigan rose from the crater, obviously the worse for wear and clearly pissed off.

“You son of a ****! You ruined my hair!” Morrigan shouted as a ball of light appeared in her hand. Struggling to contain it, Morrigan charged the ball’s power with all her strength before unleashing it in the form of a massive beam that swallowed The Hulk and about a quarter of the city.

The Hulk landed with a tremendous ‘thump’ on the outskirts of the city, gasping roughly as Morrigan landed nearby.

“How could you have possibly survived that?” Morrigan asked the near unconscious beast.

The Hulk quickly got to his feet as his wounds healed over. His rage was more intense than ever as his muscles expanded. He was about to beat the succubus into mush when she appeared before him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Morrigan’s succubus kiss drained the strength of her Gamma powered opponent, absorbing it into herself for her own use as The Hulk managed to tear her away.

Morrigan countered by punching The Hulk in the jaw with all the strength of the Hulk himself and then some, causing him to fly into the air. Morrigan followed him up and assaulted him with her winged tentacles, each blow from which was as strong as the Hulk’s own punch.

The Hulk hit the ground hard after the assault and struggled to get to his feet before Morrigan.

“Now I will teh finnish u off!” Morrigan sayz.

“Dat wun’t work” sayz da Hulk.

“Y not?” Morrigan asked.

“I dun’t know.” sayz the Hulk.

“O.”

Morrigan exploded.

Alternate Ending!

The Hulk’s wounds healed before Morrigan could charge herself for another assault, his rage intensifying with each second. The Hulk leapt into Morrigan, taking her by surprise. Morrigan quickly wrapped her wings around her as a shield, but the Hulk tore through them with his strength, unleashing a savage beating before Morrigan could even react.

When the Hulk finished his onslaught, Morrigan was left a pile of pulp.

Note: I’m not actually bitter about Morrigan losing, I just couldn’t resist doing something like that though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: