Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:56:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1909 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 25 July, 2009, 02:22:50 am »

Sho Minamimoto vs. T-800

Day 14 Round 1:

Sho Minamimoto was busy throwing together a pile of garbage in the form of another one of his masterpieces in downtown Shibuya when an orb of light appeared behind him.

From the crater created by the orb stepped a massively built man decked out in leather and ammunitions who set his gaze on the Reaper.

“Sho Minamimoto?” The man asked mechanically.

“Yeah, who wants to know?” Sho responded.

“I have been sent by the Composer to terminate you,” The man said as he pulled out a shotgun from underneath his trench coat and opened fire on the Grim Heaper. Sho reacted by quickly teleporting away from the shot and on top of a nearby lamp post.

“What the factor do you think you’re doing? Who are you?” Sho shouted.

“I am the T-800 assassination cyborg, sent to destroy you before you can challenge the Composer,” The cyborg said as he fired another round at the Reaper.

Sho quickly teleported away from the shot and reappeared a few yards away from the droid.

“INFINITY!” Sho shouted as he sent a string of energy orbs into the T-800, causing it to fly into Sho’s recently constructed masterpiece.

“Y’know, for a machine, you’re pretty much garbage. Crunch! I’ll add you to the heap!” Sho said as he flew into the pile after the Cyborg who withstood the blow with ease due to his heavier frame. The T-800 grabbed the stunned Sho by the throat who barely managed to teleport out of his grip before the Cyborg squeezed where his throat should have been.

“Well Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! You’re a couple times better than I thought you were, but anything times zero is still zero. Prepare to be iterated!” Sho threatened as his six Reaper wings sprouted from his back and promptly shattered. Sho took on the form of a massive grey lion on two legs who towered over the Terminator.

But while Sho was busy transforming, the T-800 was firing up his minigun. The shots tore into Sho’s Leo Cantus form, which was tough enough to take the rounds, but was still heavily bruised from the impact.

“Inverse Matrix!” Sho shouted in pain as he teleported behind the cyborg and fired a string of point blank energy orbs into him. The Terminator was sent flying into a building, which after years of dutifully doing its job, promptly decided to quit, collapsing on top of the robot.

The Terminator rose from the debris, now nothing more than a metallic skeleton, it removed its fuel cell battery in order to blow himself and his opponent to dust, but Sho was already in front of him. Sho took the fuel cell bomb in his hands and crushed it before it could blow.

Sho followed up by picking the Terminator up by its skull and staring into its blood red eyes.

“Any machine can calculate an equation, but I can calculate the friggin’ soul,” Sho said as he crushed the skull between his claws.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: