Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:22:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1906 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #15 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:25:54 am »

Lucy vs. Drizzt

Round 1 Day 18:

Lucy stood on the battlefield before Drizzt, her vectors ready to tear him to shreds.

“Leave Drow,” Lucy warned coldly, “You are not human and I have no qualm with you, but I will not hesitate to kill you if you don’t get out of my sight.”

“You have killed too many to be left alive,” Drizzt said as he drew his scimitars and extended them at Lucy.

Lucy took a simple step forward as her vectors came within reach of his swords tore off the tips of them. Drizzt responded by taking an instinctive step back. Realizing he wouldn’t be able to attack her head on, Drizzt secretly summoned his panther Guenhwyvar behind the Diclonius in order to take her by surprise.

The panther pounced on Lucy seconds before it fell to pieces at the hands of the vectors, its essence being transferred back into its statue for the next twenty four hours.

Lucy stared hard at Drizzt before continuing her walk towards him as the Drow cast faerie fire on her, temporarily blinding her with the bright flash that surrounded her. Just as she was coming back to her senses, Drizzt lunged at her from behind, making a final stab at her.

Lucy merely smirked and converged her vectors on him. Drizzt hit the ground in more than piece.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: