Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:44:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2043 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #15 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:27:29 am »

V vs. Shuma Gorath

Round 1 Day 20:

Within his dark lair upon the earth, the tentacled Demon Shuma Gorath sensed a powerful presence heading for him. The Demon twirled around to face nothing more than shadows.

“I apologize if I’m trespassing upon this hell-stained pit, but I find it necessary in order to achieve my ends,” came the voice of a man who stepped from the shadows, revealing a robed figure fitted with a Guy Fawkes mask.

“And who do you think you are, to invade the realm of a God?” Shuma Gorath asked.

“Some vicariously view the visage of a vicious vengeance-seeking villain, while others veer their gaze towards a virtuously vigilant victor. Verily the vexed yet vast motives of such a vivified vanguard of justice and values remain vigilant. Evil, vice and vermin are the targets of my violence and this vanquishing includes you. You may call me V.”

“You are here to fight me? I will destroy you!” The demon shouted.

“Vainly.” V whispered as he drew two of his daggers.

A ball of energy appeared in front of The Lord of Chaos and shot at V, who dodged it sideways with incredible speed while throwing his daggers at the Demon. Shuma Gorath turned to liquid to dodge the projectiles and re-solidified behind V, grasping him with his tentacles.

V quickly unsheathed another dagger and swiftly cut through the tentacles that held while putting a good amount of distance between them.

Shuma Gorath roared angrily as his removed tentacles quickly sprouted from their stumps, completely healing over.

“This is… unfortunate,” V noted to himself.

The Chaos Demon launched several eyeballs at the revolutionary that blew up as they landed at his feet, resulting in an explosion that blasted V off his feet.

Shuma Gorath launched himself into the air above V and formed his tentacles into a drill, hurling them into V, who rolled away just in time, while slicing all the Demon’s tentacles off with one swipe of his dagger.

Shuma Gorath hit the ground with a thump as a ball of limbless purple goo. V charged the Demon as a blast emitted from his eye into V.

An ungodly scream emerged from the Demon as V planted his dagger dead center in the creature’s eye. V dropped the metal plate he stashed beneath his vest which now had a massive hole blown through the center of it.

Shuma Gorath’s tentacles grew back as he yanked the dagger from his eye, resulting in a violent squirt of demonic blood before he was able to heal it.

V breathed hard as the Demon pulled himself up before him.

“Are you prepared to die mortal?” Shuma Gorath spat.

“I am not mortal, for behind this mask is an idea. And ideas can never die, no matter how many time they are killed,” V said, pulling himself up to his full height.

“We’ll see about that,” The Lord of Chaos stated as ball of energy appeared before him, launching itself into the unprotected V, who calmly closed his beneath his mask.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: