Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:23:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1920 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #15 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:31:01 am »

Neo vs. HK-47

Round 1 Day 25:

Neo landed within a massive city inside the Matrix, feeling the world shape around him to his will. The One wasn’t even surprised to see two standard Agents before him, guns drawn.

“Give yourself up Mr. Anderson,” one of the agents demanded. Neo simply smirked before lunging at the Agents, easily dispatching both of them with two basic punches that launched them into a wall.

Neo sensed something odd within the Matrix coming towards him very quickly; it was almost as if whatever it was didn’t even exist, like a vacuum within the system.

Neo ducked side-ways as a beam hit a wall behind him and caused a large chunk of the building to collapse into flames.

“Statement of Disappointment: It is a shame that you did not allow yourself to be killed by the Agents or that round, it would have been much simpler that way,” A large red droid stepped from a nearby alley, revealing the form of HK-47, “Recommendation: You should probably stay very still, this will all be over quickly,”

HK-47 aimed its blaster rifle at Neo and fired another round, which Neo dodged with ease. Neo tried to dismantle the robot with his mind, but found that he couldn’t, hitting the same void as the round it fired.

“You don’t really exist… How is this possible?” Neo asked.

“Clarification: But I do exist, I am merely a private contractor, working for what you meatbags would call “The Source”, I am not constructed by those primitive machines, but they have offered me a lot of power in order to rid them of you.”

Neo took a step towards HK-47 but was blasted into the air by a mine hidden beneath the street, which launched him into the air; Neo recovered by hovering in the space above the droid.

“Self-Congratulation: I planted that mine myself; I figured my lack of connection to The Source would make you blind to my attacks,” HK-47 chimed proudly.

Neo flew at HK-47 who released another blast at The One. Neo dodged the fire and flew into the Assassination Droid, slamming him into a wall.

“Veiled Threat: You are far more powerful than previous foes I have faced, but I’m afraid it won’t be enough,” HK-47 buzzed as he activated one of his ice grenades at a point-blank distance from his foe, freezing Neo solid.

Neo easily broke from the ice and stared into HK-47’s red eyes.

“Correction: I have just realized that I must be in the wrong place, I am not here to kill Neo, I’m here to kill Eno.  I must have had the card upside down or something. I’ll just be going now,” HK-47 bluffed.

Neo pulled back his fist and granted himself immense strength, punching through the droid’s head in a shower of sparks.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: