Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:52:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2044 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #15 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:32:26 am »

Alucard vs. Naruto

Round 2 Day 27:

Alucard strode through a field near Dracula’s Castle, admiring the view when he heard a rustle from a group of nearby trees.

Alucard moved to the side as half a dozen kunai flew past him, hitting the ground where he was standing only moments ago. Alucard swiftly moved to the other side as a swarm of shurikens flew harmlessly past him from the other side.

Alucard calmly drew his sword and shouted, “You’d might as well come out now, God knows that you’ve thrown enough projectiles for me to identify their source,” Alucard said as he stared into the forest where he knew the ninja’s weapons were coming from.

A rustling came from behind Alucard as Naruto dropped to the ground, stepping out onto the trail in front of the son of the Dracula. Alucard, turned to face the ninja.

“I’ll admit, your speed is impressive, even by my standards to be able to throw those weapons and then move to the other side of the forest without me seeing you,” Alucard admitted as he readied his sword against his foe.

“That’s because I didn’t throw ‘em,” The ninja said with a smile as a Shadow Clone dropped on top of Alucard from above with a devastating kick.

The kick forced Alucard to the ground, who recovered by rolling across the trail and sending several fireballs into the clone, causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke. Alucard looked back at the real Naruto to see another clone standing next to him, charging a whirring blue ball in his hand. The clone suddenly disappeared as Naruto lunged for Alucard, energy ball in hand.

“Rasengan!” Naruto shouted as he flew at the vampire. A medusa’s head was summoned before Alucard and sent flying into the ninja, hitting him square in the stomach and sending him skipping across the floor as his attack made a massive crater where it hit.

Alucard planted a boot on Naruto’s grounded back and planted his sword against the back of his neck.

“I’d like to no how you intend to pay for the damage done to my beautiful field,” Alucard snapped at his opponent.

A swarm of shadow clones appeared around the two and converged on top of Alucard, violently kicking and punching into him. Alucard summoned his flame shield as a sea of flames erupted around the clones, causing them to vanish on contact with the flames.

Alucard launched himself from the smoke and charged at the ninja, sending a powerful swipe of his sword into him. Naruto caught the blade in his hand, a red chakra aura surrounding his body and four tails sprouting from his back. The four-tailed demon fox calmly snapped the blade in two.

Naruto sent a powerful kick into Alucard’s gut, sending him flying into a nearby tree, which crumpled to the ground. Two shadow clones appeared on either side of Naruto, one filling his hand with chakra energy and the other charging it with wind energy. The two clones disappeared as Naruto ran at Alucard.

“RASEN SHURIKEN!” Naruto shouted as he hurled the might of his most powerful attack at Alucard.

Alucard quickly reached inside his coat and pulled out a stopwatch before clicking it, bringing the world around him to a standstill. The Vampire calmly got to his feet and adjusted Naruto’s body, so he was now throwing his attack into himself.

Alucard put a good amount of distance between his opponent and himself as time started up again, a massive explosion going off where his opponent once stood.

The son of Dracula stepped up to the crater to see his opponent no longer in his Fox Demon form and badly wounded. Naruto weakly reached for a kunai and threw it at Alucard who simply turned to mist as the blade passed harmlessly through him.

“Stupid,” Alucard said as he pulled out another sword and brought it down on the ninja.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: