Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 08:50:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2036 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:37:27 am »

Darth Vader vs. Luke Cage

Round 2 Day 35:

Luke Cage wandered into the bowels of the Death Star, searching for a starship to return home with before stumbling into a massive lair, a tall man covered in a black suit standing in the middle of the room.

“Who dares to disturb me… during my meditation?” Darth Vader angrily muttered.

“My name’s Luke, now give me a ship or something to get home with before I kick your ass!” Cage shouted in frustration.

“Luke!?” Vader shouted in surprise, “I did not expect you to be here for some time yet my son; you must be powerful in the force indeed.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Luke said in confusion.

“Yes, I cannot even sense your power in the force… In order to hide it from me it must be monumental… Come… let me test your strength,” Vader stated as his lightsaber flew to his hand and sprang to life, filling the room with a red pulsing aura.

“You picked the wrong pissed-off dude to fight with,” Luke shouted as he entered his fighting stance.

“Where is… your lightsaber?” Vader asked.

“Don’t know what that is and I certainly don’t need one!” Cage shouted as he charged into Vader, sending a powerful punch at him.

Vader quickly blocked with his lightsaber, swinging into Cage’s forearm to chop it off. Luke’s arm made contact with the lightsaber and locked in place with it briefly before Cage pulled it back.

“Damn man! What’s that thing made out of!? That hurt!” Cage shouted as he examined his arm for any damage, finding none.

“That’s impossible!” Vader gasped between heavy breaths, “Blocking a lightsaber with flesh! You must be truly great in the force… to attempt such feats,” Vader gaped.

“Whatever,” Cage said as he swung a kick into Vader’s head that sent the Dark Lord of the Sith sprawling to the ground.

“Your lack of tradition is appaling!” Vader roared as he got to his feet and lifted Cage into the air with the Force before slamming him into a wall and grinding him against it until he crashed into a computer terminal.

Through the dust, Vader saw the computer terminal being lifted into the air before flying at Vader. Vader quickly caught it in mid-flight using the Force as Cage used his speed to rush towards him.

“Thanks for handing me a distraction!” Cage bellowed as he delivered an uppercut into Vader’s mask that sent the Sith Lord flying into the air.

“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Vader shouted as he got to feet, “You do not use the traditional lightsaber… and you do not use the force in combat... You are a disgrace to the remnants of the Jedi Order,” Vader announced as he lifted Luke into the air.

“Your punishment for such ignorance… is death,” Vader coldly stated as hurled Luke through the Death Star’s observation window into the vacuum of space as the emergency seal closed behind him.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: