Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 04:01:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2019 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:38:58 am »

Monkey D. Luffy vs. Vampire Hunter D vs. Thor

Round 2 Day 37:

“GUM GUM PISTOL!” Luffy shouted as he sent his rubbery fist flying into D who quickly sidestepped the attack, the rubber fist punching a hole through the wall of the underground cavern.

“Strong arm kid,” D admitted, “But you’re no match for me. Get out of my way before I get annoyed,” the dhampir warned.

“GUM GUM STAMP!” Luffy responded, sending his rubber feet into D’s chest, knocking him painfully against a pillar within the cave.

“So that’s how it’s gonna be then,” D smirked as he drew his longsword from his back and rushed at Luffy head on preparing a powerful slash as Luffy wound up his arm for another blown. Their attacks were interrupted by a bolt of lightning that appeared directly between the two opponents as Thor appeared, floating majestically in the center of the cavern.

“Who dares enter the domain of the God of Thunder! Such disrespect must be punished!” the God bellowed.

A quick glance between Luffy and D was all that was needed for the two to agree with each other. D raised his sword towards Thor in a defensive stance as Luffy launched himself into the air.

“I did,” D calmly said, “You have a problem with that?”

“Watch out,”D’s Left Hand warned, “This guys strong, I’m not even sure of the extent of his power.”

“Gotcha,” D responded as Thor charged a bolt of lightning in his hand and hurled it at the dhampir, D barely dodging the bolt with his vampire reflexes.

“GUM GUM AXE!” Luffy shouted as he brought his leg down on top of the God, his rubbery body making the Thunder God all the more vulnerable to his attacks as Thor was pushed into the floor of the cavern.

Thor responded by hurling another bolt into Luffy, hitting the pirate full force while having no effect.

“You can’t hurt me!” Luffy exclaimed, “Cause I’m a rubber man!”

Thor responded to the claim by slamming Mjolnir into Luffy’s face and sending him crashing through the rock wall of the cavern.

D used his vampiric speed to jump at Thor from behind and deliver a painful slice across the Thunder-God’s back. The slash caused the God to howl in pain before turning and charging a bolt of lightning in his hand when he found his arms and legs wrapped in rubber limbs.

“GUM GUM BELL!” Luffy shouted as his head flew from the hole in the wall on the other side of the cavern he was launched into by Thor, and delivered a powerful headbutt to the back of Thor’s skull that caused the God to fall forward on top of D’s waiting sword, skewering him through the heart.

Thor fell to the ground with a weighted thump as D and Luffy looked over the defeated foe.

“Well that was unusual,” D commented.

“I’ll say!” Luffy shouted.

“Now then, where were we?” D smirked as he pointed his sword back at the Straw Hat Pirate.

“Oh yeah!” Luffy smiled as he readied his arm for a punch, but D was already on top of him, slashing fiercely into the Pirate faster than he could dodge. D finished by using the blunt end of his blade to swing Luffy into the ceiling.

Luffy exploded into a cloud of steam in mid-air as his body took on a pinkish color and landed gracefully on the ground.

“Watch it D, I’m sensing something different about that Straw Hat guy,” Left Hand warned, “He’s suddenly gotten a lot stronger for some reason,”

“Interesting,” D mused.

D launched himself at Luffy as he slashed into the Rubber Man, while Luffy used his amazing speed to seemingly disappear into thin air and reappear behind D, with his fist pulled back.

“GUM GUM GAT-“ but Luffy was cut off when D planted his Left Hand against Luffy’s face.

“You’re good kid,” D admitted, “But like everyone else, you’re just not better, no matter how strong you get,” D finished as Left Hand’s eyes stared into Luffy’s planting a powerful trance that instantly put Luffy to sleep.

“Sweet dreams,” D said as he raised his sword over his unconscious foe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: