Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:25:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1907 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:40:13 am »

Apocalypse vs. The Hulk

Round 3 Day 39:

“HULK SMASH!” The voice screamed as it was accompanied by a green fist smashing into Apocalypse’ face at the speed of sound.

“Such impetuousness!” Apocalypse bellowed as he reeled from the blow, sending a bolt of psionic energy into the Hulk that sent the beast stumbling backwards.

The city was quaking with each blow the titans threw at each other as the battle raged on, both opponents showing no signs of tire.

The Hulk leapt into the air and put both of his fists together, bringing them down on top of Apocalypses head and pushing him through several meters of bedrock and sewer system.

Apocalypse countered with a psionic wave that pushed Hulk from the crater and sent the Gamma Monster flying high into the air. Apocalypse teleported above the Hulk in mid-flight and grabbed a hold of his leg, whirling his foe around before releasing his grip, sending the Hulk flying into a skyscraper that quickly collapsed on top of him.

“That should hold him for awhile,” Apocalypse muttered to himself.

A green mass took hold of the mutant from behind as the Hulk used its incredible speed to grab onto the mutant in midair before using his massive weight to slam Apocalypse painfully into the ground.

Hulk sat on top of his mutant foe’s fallen body and began bombarding him with his bestial punches, sending shockwaves through the city with every blow.

“Nothing can stop the Hulk! Hulk strongest!” The green giant yelled as he continued his onslaught.

“Enough!” Apocalypse yelled as another wave of psionic energy pushed the Hulk off of him. Apocalypse got to his feet in the crater of Hulk’s creation as he used his molecular manipulation to remove his wounds.

“You cannot stop me! My strength rivals the Gods them-“ Apocalypse bellowed before the Hulk recovered from the blast and sent another powerful punch into the mutant’s stomach, sending him through a couple of skyscrapers before managing to catch himself in mid-air.

The Hulk flew into Apocalypse with a powerful leap, with his arms ready to deliver their muscular payload when Apocalypse snatched the Hulk out of the air, keeping the beast’s head in his grip. The Mutant channeled energy through his body before blasting it through his arm, sending the full force of the eruption directly into the Hulk’s skull, causing the Gamma Beast to writhe in pain.

Apocalypse raised the Hulk above his head before hurling him into the ground, creating yet another crater.

“You only making Hulk angry!” Hulk shouted as he weakly got to his feet, the signs of his wounds quickly disappearing. The Hulk’s muscles spasmed briefly before doubling in size.

“Don’t worry, I’ll quickly fix that,” Apocalypse said grimly, “You’ll have your peace in Hell.”

The Hulk shouted furiously before running to a nearby skyscraping and ripping it from it’s foundation before tossing the mass of concrete into his foe.

Apocalypse simply teleported behind Hulk and sent a powerful elbow into the back of The Hulk’s neck, causing the beast to crash to the ground.

“I have full control over my body,” Apocalypse bragged, “I can match your muscular growth infinitely,” the mutant finished as his muscles grew in size to match The Hulk’s.

“You can’t beat Hulk’s strength! Hulk strongest!” The beast roared as he quickly got up to deliver a powerful backhand before realizing that his opponent was no longer there.

“Some people never learn,” Apocalypse sighed from behind Hulk as he sent his Energy Empowered Knee to the Hulk’s spine, causing the beast to cry out in pain.

A powerful column of energy crashed down on top of The Hulk from the heavens, devouring him in enough energy to destroy a small country.

The Hulk weakly grunted as the column dispersed, leaving him in a smoking hole in the ground as his flesh slowly began regrowing.

“Hulk… Strongest!” Hulk shouted.

“No,” the mutant said simply, “Apocalypse is,” as another column of energy enveloped The Hulk, finishing the beast off.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: