Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 10:26:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 2039 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:42:16 am »

Omega Rugal vs. Deadpool

Round 3, Day 42:

Rugal stood waiting in his fortress for the powerful presence he sensed coming towards him.

“Why has my palace been so busy as of late? It’s not like killing unworthy challengers is something I signed up for…” Rugal sighed as he waited, “Maybe it’s time I put a sign out front or something.”

A vent smashed out from the ceiling as Deadpool dropped to the ground quickly looking around the impressive chamber.

“Hey! How’d you get everything so damn shiny?” Deadpool asked.

“By covering everything with solid gold. Now who may I ask are you?”

“Just your perfectly normal psychotic bounty hunter. And boy do you have a pretty penny on your head.” Deadpool announced, “Though I think someone may be ripping me off. Never taken a job for a penny before…”

“Another bounty hunter? Like lambs to the slaughter, they keep coming,” Rugal pined.

Rugal jumped away as a rocket slammed into the area he was standing moments ago, detonating in a fiery explosion.

Deadpool dropped the smoking rocket launcher to the ground as he pulled out two Uzis from behind his back, “Oh yeah!? Well this lambs got fleece!” Deadpool shouted back as he sprayed the bullets into the God.

Rugal quickly dodged the hail of fire as he sent a Reppuken rolling across the floor into the mercenary.

“You know, I’m not even sure what that means,” Rugal admitted.

Deadpool quickly teleported behind Bernstein to dodge the energy wave as he put a combat knife to the God’s throat.

“It means,” Deadpool seethed, “That I’m fluffy.”

Bernstein reached behind his back and grabbed Deadpool by the head as he swiftly threw the mercenary over himself and into a wall.

The Merc painfully scraped himself from the wall as he pulled a small ball from his belt.

“Do you know what this is?” Deadpool asked, holding the ball up.

“A smoke bomb?” Rugal guessed in a bored tone.

“Aha! That’s exactly what I knew you’d think it was cause it is!” Deadpool shouted in glee as he threw the smoke bomb to the ground, detonating it in a cloud of smoke.

“I’m not quite sure how to respond to that,” Bernstein admitted as he held out his hand and instantly snatched a teleporting Deadpool out of thin air, his neck in his grasp.

“This has been fun, but I’m afraid your life’s over,” Rugal sighed as the air around the two began glowing with yellow energy.

“Gigantic Pressu-“ Was all Rugal was able to get out before the grenade dropped at their feet detonated, creating a massive explosion that blasted the two apart as a column of blazing yellow energy blasted down from the heavens onto the spot the two were standing on moments before.

Deadpool’s healing factor quickly recovered his wounds from the explosion as he got to his feet and drew his dual katana and faced Rugal.

Rugal calmly got to his feet, hiding the pain of the shrapnel wounds that covered his body.

“An interesting attack,” Bernstein admitted, “I didn’t even see you drop that grenade. I was too caught up in my own offensive; I didn’t expect you to react to it offensively,”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t rely on trying to read my attacks in a fight. Mostly cause I can’t read myself.” Deadpool retorted.

Bernstein nodded before jumping high into the air, raining dozens of Kaiser Waves down on top of Deadpool and creating a cloud of dust, before turning around in mid-air and sending a powerful Genocide Cutter into the air where he predicted Deadpool would teleport to.

The Cutter hit nothing as Rugal landed on the ground and looked around for where Deadpool teleported to.

Two swords skewered through Rugal’s chest as he gasped in surprise. Rugal turned to see Deadpool standing behind him, his wounds still recovering from the Kaiser Waves.

“Heh, you never teleported at all,” Rugal cackled, “You took ever single wave I threw at you in order to gain the element of surprise. Well played.”

Deadpool removed his swords from Rugal before swiping them at Bernstein’s neck, ending the God’s life.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: