Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:06:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1939 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:42:51 am »

Lucy vs. Shuma Gorath

Round 3 Day 43:

A green liquid oozed into the street from the gutters, sensing a disturbance in the chaos within the city streets. The Ooze combined into the form of Shuma-Gorath.

A crowd of frightened humans ran from the end of the street screaming and waving their arms in all directions before finally laying eyes on the demon in front of them and being temporarily stunned by the thought of being trapped between two horrifying sights before finally deciding to scatter in all directions.

Shuma slid in the direction of the body parts that were sent flying in all directions to catch the site of a young woman in the middle of the carnage.

Lucy finished cutting a man into pieces with her vectors before turning her attention to Shuma-Gorath.

“Leave demon, I have no qualm with you. It is merely these humans that I wish to slaughter.” Lucy said calmly as she continued tearing the surrounding environment to pieces.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that,” Shuma echoed, “When it comes to chaos and destruction against mankind, you are entering my realm little girl.”

Lucy shot a glare at Shuma before quickly sending one of her vectors at the demon. Shuma detected the vector with his magic and quickly moved out of its range before sending a large ball of energy into the Diclonius. Lucy swiftly caught the sphere with one of her vectors before sending it flying harmlessly off into the distance.

“I see you are no normal human opponent,” Shuma noticed.

“People who underestimate me have a nasty habit of losing vital body parts.” Lucy shot back.

“What’s funny is that a truly worthy opponent would be able to clearly see the difference in our level of power and opt not to fight at all. Battle me and you will be crushed,” Shuma warned.

“I was just about to say the same thing!” Lucy shouted as she shot at Shuma in an attempt to engulf the demon into her two-meter radius. The Diclonius quickly caught Shuma with three of her vectors, pulling him further into her radius.

A fourth vector came up on the caught demon almost cutting him in half when Shuma suddenly turned into a pool of liquid, the vectors losing grip on him as he slid across the ground outside of her radius before reforming.

“As entertaining as you have been,” Shuma chided, “I am a very busy overlord with lots of work to do before the end of eternity.”

A massive ball of energy enveloped before Shuma and shot towards Lucy, engulfing her in the flaming ball. Lucy’s vectors managed to keep the energy from entering the radius, but they could not stop the heat, which fried Lucy within seconds.

When the ball dissipated, nothing was left of the Diclonius but ash.

“No matter how far humans evolve,” Shuma roared, “I will always rule them.”
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: