Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:32:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1921 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 25 July, 2009, 02:13:04 am »

This is just a topic where I'm going to store all the fights I wrote for the last seaon's Pop Culture Showdown in case anyone happened to enjoy a particular fight and doesn't want to dig through the media board to find it. I'll post a table of contents here once I'm done pouring the fights in.

Table of Contents! (WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! I guess...)

Page 1:
Bruce Lee vs. The Predator
Adol Christins vs. Vampire Hunter D
Wolverine vs. The Flash
Luke Cage vs. Rukio
Baraka vs. Omega Rugal
Megaman vs. Darth Vader
Hulk Hogan vs. Rey Mysterio
Thor vs. Hiro Nakamura
Blackheart vs. Lobo
Space Ghost vs. Kirby
Jack Bauer vs. Deadpool
Morrigan vs. The Hulk
Raistlin vs. Brock Sampson
Sho Minamimoto vs. T-800

Page 2:
Natsu vs. Scorpion
Gordon Freeman vs. Apocalypse
Jackie Chan vs. Freddy Krueger
Lucy vs. Drizzt
Naruto vs. Akuma
V vs. Shuma Gorath
Dizzy vs. Squall Leonhart
Alucard vs. Sylar
Samus Aran vs. Optimus Prime
Carnage vs. Monkey D. Luffy
Neo vs. HK-47
Lobo vs. Omega Rugal
Alucard vs. Naruto
Brock Sampson vs. The Hulk

Page 3:
Samus Aran vs. Shuma Gorath
Dizzy vs. Apocalypse
Hulk Hogan vs. The Flash
Scorpion vs. Sho Minamimoto
Jackie Chan vs. Lucy
Bruce Lee vs. Deadpool
Darth Vader vs. Luke Cage
Space Ghost vs. Neo
Monkey D. Luffy vs. Vampire Hunter D vs. Thor
Darth Vader vs. Alucard
Apocalypse vs. The Hulk
Space Ghost vs. The Flash
Vampire Hunter D vs. Scorpion
Omega Rugal vs. Deadpool
Lucy vs. Shuma Gorath

Page 4:
Shuma Gorath vs. Apocalypse vs. Deadpool
Vampire Hunter D vs. Alucard vs. Space Ghost
Shuma Gorath vs. Alucard
« Last Edit: 25 July, 2009, 02:58:24 am by Gaffit » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #1 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:13:57 am »

Bruce Lee vs. The Predator

Round 1 Day 1:

In a massive Predator training arena within an ancient Aztec temple, Bruce Lee and the Predator meet face-to-face. The chamber is filled with massive bits of fallen debris and huge spiked columns fill the room. Bruce bows before the Predator.

“May we fight with the honor becoming of warrior like ourselves,” Lee suggests.

The Predator gives a slight nod, understanding the jist of the message.

Bruce Lee draws his bow staff and charges the Predator head on. The Predator pulls out its Combi Stick, extending it to its full size. Lee flings himself into the air and brings his staff down on the alien, who blocks the strike with his spear, surprised at the strength of the attack.

Lee doesn’t give the Predator another second and follows up his blow with another aimed at the Creature’s equivalent to a kidney. The Predator catches the staff mid-swipe and shatters it with his powerful elbow. The creature follows up by aiming another swipe at Bruce who rolls a good distance away before launching himself into the air and delivering a powerful kick to the Predator’s chest, causing it to stumble backwards.

The creature quickly recovers from the blow and sends a massive swipe of his spear into Lee’s leg, causing him to tumble to the ground. The Predator then wedges his spear between Lee and the floor, flicking it upward and launching Lee all the way to the other side of the arena.

Lee painfully gets to his feet and looks across the room to see the creature’s shoulder-mounted plasma caster lock on to him. Lee throws himself behind a piece of collapsed roof just as the spot he was standing in is destroyed in a violent explosion.

The Predator walked over to the site of the eruption assuming his opponent to be dead and looking for anything to use as a trophy when a sharp pain shot up his leg. Looking down, the Predator saw an arrow penetrating its hamstring. Sending out a roar of pain, the Predator angrily wrenched the arrow free and lurched at the spot Lee was hiding. Grabbing the surprised Lee by the head, the massive creature hurled him across the room and painfully into a wall.

Lee hit the wall hard, toppling to the floor on top of some sort of switch. A strange clicking sound suddenly filled the arena. Lee saw the Predator glance around in what appeared to be concern. Obviously he had just done something very bad.

The wall in front of the Predator blew inward as the army of Xenomorphs used for young Predator training was released. The Predator shot an angry glance at Lee before cackling lightly and activating his cloak.

Quickly drawing his bow, Lee faced the swarm of incoming aliens, hitting many of them in the head right above the mouth, causing them to screech an unearthly scream before tumbling to the ground; the spray of their blood causing the floor of the arena to melt. Another seventeen of the aliens fell before finally running out of arrows, but the army was still coming unhindered. Lee drew his katana in preparation.

The Predator activated the laser mines he placed at the entrance of the chamber, causing any of the aliens entering to be turned into piles of acidic meat. The Predator then unsheathed his retractable shuriken and set about finishing off the remaining Xenomorph left in the room. On the other side of the arena, the Predator spotted his human opponent surprisingly holding his own against the aliens, though his blade was already starting to melt.

A Xenomorph pounced on the Predator from behind, causing him to collapse onto the acid covered floor. The alien began flailing wildly at the Predator, damaging his plasma caster; the creature was ready to finish the Predator off when the creature’s head split in half down the middle, the spray of blood spattering onto his chest, causing his flesh to burn.

Lee threw down what was left of the melting hilt that was once his sword next to his opponent and waited for the Predator to get to his feet. Nodding at Lee, the creature drew its Combi Stick and tossed it at Lee’s feet while retracting its own massive Wrist Blades. Lee nodded back and picked up the Combi Stick in time to block the oncoming swipe from the Predator. Lee stabbed the spear into the ground and vaulted over his opponent, slicing him across the back as the Predator sent the back of his wrist blades into Lee’s arm.

Bruce quickly did an about-face and sent a finishing blow into the creature’s neck, but the Predator caught the spear between his claws and twisted its forearm, wrenching the spear from Lee’s hand as the Predator sent a powerful punch into Lee with his other arm.

Lee was sent hurtling through the air, catching himself painfully on a spike pillar, he bounced himself back towards the Predator, whose defenses were wide open. Bruce Lee channeled his energy into his fist and sent the Fist of Fury cleanly into the creature’s chest, whose burnt flesh allowed the fist to penetrate through, as Lee literally punched the now-exposed heart of the Predator.

The Predator shuddered once before it fell to his knees and slumped to the ground. Lee gave the beast a single respectful bow before turning to leave.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #2 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:14:49 am »

Adol Christins vs. Vampire Hunter D

Round 1 Day 2:

Adol Christens walked through the cave, his Livart Sword in hand and a lantern held before him. He didn’t want to be in this stupid cave, but the villagers down in the valley were offering him a lot of gold and a lot more exp. to slay the vampire that had taken residence in these caves recently. The monster hadn’t done anything to the villagers yet, but Adol figured it would only be a matter of time before he did.

“What are you doing here kid?” came a mysterious voice from behind him. Adol dropped his lantern and whirled around swinging his blade at the source, stopping short of the man’s neck. The man didn’t even flinch. “That didn’t answer my question,” the man said in a deep voice.

“I’m looking for an evil vampire that has taken residence here! It is my duty as a hero to slay such evil!” Adol answered back, his sword still at the man’s neck. “What are you doing here?”

“Hiding from the sun, what do you think?” The man replied calmly. He looked down at Adol’s sword, “I don’t think you’re going to have much luck slaying evil with such a poor sword.”

“You are the creature I am here to slay! Though you don’t look like much… Not big enough to be a boss, a mini-boss maybe. Well then minion, where is your master?”

The man’s face turned hard, “Stupid mortals, always judging things by the surface. Trust me kid, where this is going, you don’t want to be here.”

“Shut up and die evil minion!” Adol swung his sword into the man’s neck, but the man was now five feet away. Adol charged towards him and swung again, but the man simply dodged to the right. Adol began swinging at the man wildly, but the man side-stepped every swipe.

Adol charged his energy into the sword and swung the sword into the man with all his might. The man jumped into the air and landed gracefully on his blade mid-swing.

“Who are you?” Adol gasped.

“My name’s D, and I just became your worst nightmare,” he replied with absolute calm.

D drew his massive sword and swung a simple blow into Adol, who used all his strength just to block it with his shield.

“This is not going well…”, Adol muttered as he charged his Livart Sword, sending a powerful cyclone at the man who simply stood in it’s center unphased.

“That it kid?” D said as he slammed his sword into Adol’s Livart sword, sending it flying into a wall of the cave.

Adol channeled a fireball and threw it at D as he jumped for the sword, only to find that it was hopelessly stuck in the wall. D hit the fireball with the side of his blade, causing it to blast behind him as Adol gave up on his sword and drew his rapier, the Ericcil blade.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me. You’re using a rapier against a broadsword?” D taunted.

“Not just any rapier…” Adol said as he thrust his rapier towards D, a bolt of lighting shooting from its tip and hitting D square in the chest.

D was sent flying backwards into an opposite wall of the cave, smoke coming from where he’d been hit. D recovered in time to deflect the next bolt launched at him with his sword, getting close enough to knee Adol in the gut, sending him to the ground painfully.

“Don’t be stupid kid, just stay down alright? You’re not my type of kill,” D said while sheathing his sword and walking away.

D made it ten feet when a massive wave of flames hit him from behind. The wave knocked him off his feet and hurt like hell. Getting to his feet, D turned face Adol, who was now holding the Bilrante Sword in both hands.

“I must vanquish all evil, no matter the cost.” Adol said heroically.

“That’s what I was talking about when I said don’t be stupid,” D sneered.

Adol launched himself into the air and brought his sword straight down to the ground, causing another wave of flames to erupt in D’s direction. D raised his forearm to the blast as a shield surrounded him, protecting him from the flames.

D then bolted forward and shattered Adol’s blade with his own and stabbed into him, all in one smooth motion.

“Shoulda stayed down kid…” D said regretfully as he removed his sword from Adol.

“But I haven’t saved in hours! I am so going to kick your ass after I finish level grinding!” Adol said as he blacked out.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #3 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:15:23 am »

Wolverine vs. The Flash

Round 1 Day 3:

In an empty Metropolis, Wolverine and the Flash stare each other down.

“Is that really your costume? Man, all that yellow and blue, you look like a 60’s band.”

“Listen Bub, keep that up and I’ll do worse than tear you in two.”

“Really? I’d like to see you try.” The Flash taunted.

Wolverine ran at The Flash claws extended, swiping at him as The Flash calmly dodged every offense. The Flash quickly countered the barrage by sending a punch easily going the speed of light into the Wolverine’s chest, the resulting explosion of guts leaving a massive hole in Wolverine’s chest who fell to the ground in pain.

“Well that was a fast fight. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised all things considered.” The Flash commented.

Wolverine quickly kicked into the Flash’s leg, causing him to trip to the ground, the hole in Wolverine’s was chest completely gone. The Feral Fighter followed up by pouncing on his opponent with his claws extended, but the Flash had recovered and was already at the other end of the street when Wolverine slashed pavement.

“Hey! This fight might be more fun than I thought!” The Flash said as he charged towards Wolverine, quickly making circles around him. A red and yellow vortex appeared around the two, creating a small hurricane with Wolverine in the middle.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing Bub?” Wolverine asked, unphased by the hurricane.

“I’m creating a vacuum in order to suck the air-“, was all the Flash managed to get out before Wolverine stuck out his arm and clotheslined him. The Flash was sent flying into a wall as Wolverine quickly popped his shoulder back into place from the force of the impact.

“Listen Bub”, Wolverine said as he picked up the near-unconscious Flash, “You’re good, I’ll give you that, but you’re just too cocky,” Wolverine finished as he dropped the Flash onto his adamantium knee. The Flash let out a cry of pain as Wolverine followed up by swinging his opponent around and slamming him into a lamppost. Wolverine unsheathed his adamantium claws slashed at the fastest man alive to finish him off.

The Flash quickly came to his senses as the claws came towards him. Hyper-energizing his atoms, The Flash’s chest phased through the claws as he quickly dodged to the left. As soon as he stopped energizing his atoms, the Flash felt like his organs had been hit by a ton of bricks and simply slumped to the ground weakly.

“Now that was just plain stupid,” Wolverine commented, “You can’t phase through adamantium without some risky side-effects, it’s just too dense.”

Wolverine picked up his collapsed opponent by his costume and was about to end him when he felt something rumbling. Looking around he realized that Metropolis seemed to be melting around him. “What the hell is going on?” Wolverine barked at his combatant.

“We’re taking a little trip to the land before time,” The Flash said, smiling weakly.

The world erupted around the two as Wolverine quickly realized he was in prehistoric Metropolis. Slashing at his opponent he realized that the Flash was no longer in his grip.

“Say ‘Hi’ to Barney the dinosaur for me will ya?” The Flash shouted from the top of a nearby cliff, “I’m a big fan of his work!”

The Flash seemed to fizzle for a bit before disappearing completely, leaving Wolverine alone in the past. Wolverine looked to the sky to see a massive meteor heading straight for him.

“If I get outta this,” Wolverine said, sheathing his claws, “I’m gonna kill that guy.”
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #4 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:16:06 am »

Luke Cage vs. Rikuo:

Round 1 Day 4:

Luke Cage took a massive swing at Rikuo, who dodged the fist by inches. Cage’s fist made a 2-foot hole in the wall where his opponent’s head should have been.

“Get out of my town fish fries, I patrol alone!” Luke Cage warned Rikuo who responded in his own Mermanic language, which Luke didn’t understand, but his stance had all the appearance of someone who was ready for a fight.

Luke Cage charged at the merman, and took a swing at the creature’s chest. Rikuo countered by shape-shifting his chest into a poisoned blow-fish as Cage made contact. Rikuo’s chest collapsed under the force of Cage’s hit and was sent spiraling backwards into an apartment complex; Cage’s hand was completely unharmed by the needles.

Rikuo launched himself from the smoke caused by his crash, taking Luke by surprise and launching a barrage of attacks into him, sending Cage into the air with a powerful kick and following him up, swiping at him viciously to keep him up the air in a deadly combo. Rikuo finished it off by giving his own arm the weight of a blue whale and dropping it down on Cage, whose body made a crater in the streets below.

Cage exited the crater completely unscathed by the vicious attack.

“Congratulations!” Cage exclaimed, “You’ve pissed me off!”

Cage lunged forward and grabbed Rikuo’s face, sending a powerful punch into the merman’s stomach with his other arm, knocking the wind out of him. Cage then lifted his opponent into the air and punted him back into the same apartment complex as before.

A scythe made of water shot from the debris and hit Cage square in the chest, causing him to fly into mailbox and rendering it scrap metal. The scythe vanished and behind it was a very angry Rikuo, who launched a powerful punch into slumping Cage. Cage caught the punch in mid air and pulled himself up, elbowing Rikuo in the face in the process.

“You’re not very good at this fighting thing are you?” Cage asked the bent over Rikuo.

The merman shouted back in his native language and Cage was pretty sure that it was the fish equivalent to a couple F-Bombs. Cage grabbed the merman’s leg out from under him and held the dangling Rikuo before him. Rikuo responded by spewing toxic waste into Cage’s face.

“Poison? That ain’t gonna work on me fish-face.” Cage said as hurled Rikuo into a nearby car with a force that caused the car to fly into the air.

Rikuo got to his feet angrily as his mermanic blood dripped from his wounds. A blue aura pulsed around him as he charged his next attack.

“That don’t look too good.” Cage commented.

A massive wave of ripping water appeared before Luke and hit him full force, the water itself tearing at him as it carried him down the street and into hard obstacles. Rikuo ran out of energy and unsummoned the wave, causing Cage to hit the ground hard.

But he got back up. Cage’s clothes were mostly torn from ravaging attack, but as far as Rikuo could tell, his titanium-hard skin was barely scratched. Cage walked over to Rikuo, who could barely stand after using most of his energy.

“Well that didn’t work out so well fish-face. Got anything else?”

Rikuo spat in Cage’s face.

“Thought not,” Cage said as he sent his fist into Rikuo’s face for the last time.

Cage looked down at his defeated opponent.

“Now where the hell am I gonna find a toilet big enough for you?”
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #5 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:16:48 am »

Baraka vs. Omega Rugal

Round 1 Day 5:

Omega Rugal Bernstein looked at Baraka with disdain mixed with borderline boredom.

“You don’t want to do this,” Bernstein warned the demon.

Baraka responded by rushing his opponent, sending a flurry of jabs into him, which Bernstein blocked with a shield of green energy.

“Oh well,” Rugal said, holding the energy shield against Baraka’s attacks, “To be honest, I probably would have killed you anyway.”

Rugal released his hold on the energy shield, sending it into Baraka who was propelled into the far wall of the chamber.

Baraka recovered himself and locked eyes with his opponent, unsheathing his deadly forearm blades, as Rugal let out a roar of laughter.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been told I can be insensitive, but I just had the funniest notion that you intended to be threatening,” Rugal chuckled.

Baraka let out a demonic snarl and charged his opponent, sending his blade into him. Rugal simply dodged the blade and sent a Genocide Cutter kick into the demon, causing him to fly into the air. Bernstein followed up the attack by launching himself into the air after the beast and pounding him with a destructive combo.

When Rugal decided to let Baraka hit the ground, he sent a Kaiser Wave ball of energy into Baraka’s back, creating a deep hole in the floor where Baraka hit. Rugal finished off by sending another Kaiser Wave into the hole after Baraka, creating a massive explosion in the newly created underground tunnel.

“Well that didn’t exactly fill my afternoon,” Rugal pined, “Maybe I can find someone else to kill in the meantime…”

“ROUND 2! FIGHT!” An ominous voice from nowhere shouted.

Baraka launched himself from the hole in the ground and faced Bernstein, clearly pissed off.

Bernstein glanced around the room in search of the mysterious voice, “Well that was new. I don’t recall installing speakers in my underground chamber.”

Rugal didn’t have time to give the matter much thought as Baraka launched a rapid offensivee against him, swiping at him viciously with both of his blades. The God dodged the blades easily enough sent a Reppuken energy beam rolling across the floor into Baraka who was tripped over painfully by the attack.

Baraka rolled away to put distance between his opponent and himself before striking his blades together, creating an immense spark that traveled across the room into Bernstein. Rugal simply swatted the spark away with his backhand and moved quickly enough to disappear.

Rugal reappeared behind Baraka, who did an about face and slashed at the God with both blades and all his might.

Rugal caught the blades with both hands and calmly planted his boot against the demon’s chest.

“Repeat this after me,” Rugal said, staring into the Demon’s widened eyes, “’I’ll never take on a God again’”, he finished with a smirk.

Bernstein pushed his foot against the demon’s chest while pulling against his blades, which tore cleanly from Baraka’s forearms. The creature let out a scream of pain as Rugal picked the beast up and held it over him. A beam of yellow light ascended from above in the form of skull in agony which tore Baraka to shreds.

Bernstein threw what was left of the demon to the floor and walked away while wiping his hands together.

“Hmm… I still haven’t killed enough time until lunch… Now there’s an idea! To kill Time…” Rugal mused to himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #6 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:17:24 am »

Megaman vs. Darth Vader

Round 1 Day 6:

Mega Man stormed through the base, completely unaware that his teleporter had malfunctioned and sent him to a galaxy far far away.

Blasting away the last batch of Stormtroopers, Mega Man blew open the door leading to what he believed to be the Robot Master’s innermost chamber. Upon entering the massive chamber, Mega Man was brought to the sight of a mysterious cloaked figure whose back was to him and made a sound eerily similar to breathing.

“Give up Wily-Bot! It’s over! Give me the coordinates to Dr. Wily’s position!” The robot threatened.

The mysterious figure turned to face Mega Man, revealing the dark lord of the Sith, Darth Vader.

“Why have you come droid? Surely the Rebel Alliance would not be foolish enough… to think that I can be defeated by something so simple as an assassination droid?”

“Rebels? Is that how you see Dr. Light? Listen bucket head, I’m a lot stronger than Dr. Light and Dr. Wily’s other robots, so that means I’m a lot stronger than you!” Mega Man warned, “Come into the authorities quietly or I’ll have to beat you up!”

“No…” Vader breathed as he drew his Lightsaber, its red glow filling the room, “I think not…”

Mega Man’s right arm turned into his familiar Mega Buster as he quickly shot a few plasma blasts at the Sith Lord, who merely deflected them back at Mega Man with his saber.

The Blue Bomber hurled himself sideways while firing a few more shots in mid-air, all of which were easily blocked. “Wow! That’s a cool sword you got! It’s not gonna do you any good though!” Mega Man taunted childishly.

“Enough of this…” Vader breathed, hurling a Force Blast into Mega Man which knocked him into a wall. Mega Man responded by quickly grabbing hold of the wall and firing a charged blast at Vader, who countered it by creating a Force Repulsion bubble.

Vader quickly hurled his lightsaber at Mega Man, who dropped to the ground to dodge it, only to discover that it was following him. Mega Man bolted towards Vader and slid between his legs. Vader grabbed the saber as it was flung towards him and slashed the ground behind him, missing Mega Man by inches.

“Ha ha! Is that all you’ve got bucket head? Man this fight is gonna be easy!” Mega Man chided as he realized that some of the heavier objects in the room began levitating into the air.

“Uh-oh” Mega Man uttered as he summoned Rush by his side.

“Rush! Jet Mode!” he ordered, jumping onto the jet-board dog and gliding through the air as Vader began hurling the levitating objects into him. Rush dodged the flying debris as Mega Man sniped Vader from above, whose mind was occupied with his own assault. Vader drew his saber, but wasn’t quick enough as two shots went through his defense, tearing into his robotic limbs.

The Sith Lord released his anger in the form of a massive Force Repulsion bubble that knocked Mega Man from his Rush board and into the ground. The Dark Lord stood before him.

“You are powerful indeed for a mere droid… Come to the dark side… and become my new apprentice. Together, we can conquer the galaxy! We will topple the Supreme Chancellor… and this Dr. Wily.”

“I would never betray Dr. Light!” Mega Man shouted, “Rush! Activate the Rush Super Adaptor!”

Rush barked in response, jumping onto Mega Man to merge the two together. After the explosion of light, Vader faced a much more powerful looking robot, now colored in red and equipped with a jetpack.

“Fool!” Vader exclaimed, “Your resistance is meaningless… you will join me or die…” Vader threatened as he reactivated his lightsaber.

Mega Man took to the air, firing a barrage of plasma bolts at Vader as if from a machine gun. Vader took a defensive stance and began sent the bolts flying from him with his saber.

Vader levitated a massive piece of debris to protect him as he hurled his lightsaber at the Blue Bomber once more. Mega Man dodged the saber and took the opportunity to launch his Power Fist, which hit Vader with enough force to send him into a wall.

Mega Man touched down next to Vader to see that the force of the hit had taken his helmet off, revealing his human head.

“You’re a human? I’m not allowed to hurt humans!”

At this, the Sith Lord let out a roar of laughter, which was muffled by his harsh breathing.

“What’s so funny oldie?” Mega Man snapped at Vader.

“You’re not allowed to hurt humans… and yet you killed so many just to get to me… Those Stormtroopers are humans in body armor…” Vader laughed.

At this Mega Man’s mind seemed to snap, “I’ve… I’ve killed people?” Mega Man stuttered.

“Yes, tens if not hundreds of people…” Vader said putting his helmet back on and standing before the droid.

Mega Man’s eyes became unfocused as deep within his robotic brain, the Maverick Virus was born.

Sensing the presence of evil within the droid, Vader uttered, “Yes, feel that anger… that emotion… and use it! Come over to the dark side…” Vader said, extending his hand to the bot.

Mega Man raised his buster to kill Vader in rage, but Vader was too quick, slashing off his arm with his saber and lifting him into the air with his Force Grip, Mega Man’s systems reactively teleported him back to Lights Lab for repairs just as Vader swung straight through the teleporting beam.

Vader looked at the spot where his opponent had just been, sensing that his opponent had retreated far beyond the influence of the force, but also sensing that the droid had carried the evil virus with him.

“This is not over…” He breathed roughly.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #7 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:18:01 am »

Hulk Hogan vs. Rey Mysterio

Round 1 Day 7:

Special Guest chapter brought to you by the greatness that is Ganonfloyd

“Here we are at Wresltemania, and the main event is about to begin! World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio will defend his title against the Hulkster himself! Rey has certainly shown he can handle himself with the big guys, beating wrestlers like Kane, JBL, and even the Big Show to keep this belt. But will he be able to defeat Hulkamania? Let’s find out!”

Hulk Hogan’s familiar theme played through the arena as he ran down the ramp, feather boas around his neck. The crowd went wild as he entered the ring and got focused. He watched as Rey Mysterio appeared at the top of the ramp, his theme music blaring, the World Heavyweight Championship Title Belt around his waist.

Mysterio entered the ring and handed the belt to the ref. He looked at Hogan, who dwarfed Mysterio in comparison. The bell rang, and the match began.

Mysterio moved quickly with a kick to Hogan. The Hulkster grabbed his leg, but before he could react, Msyterio’s other leg flew up and slammed into Hogan’s head in a perfectly executed enzuigiri. Hogan didn’t hit the round but stumbled back. Mysterio knew he needed to take every opportunity he could to down Hogan, so he set him up for a DDT. He landed it, bringing Hogan down to the mat.

Hogan got to his feet, only to have the speedy lucha wrestler slam into him with a diving crossbody. Mysterio went for the pin, but the Hulkster kicked out at 1, not to be beaten that easily. Mysterio backed up, ready to try another crossbody as Hogan got up. However, this time the Hulkster was ready, and when Mysterio rushed forward he rushed right into a big boot from Hogan, stopping any momentum he might have had in the match.

Hogan flexed a bit before slamming his elbow into Msyterio with a brutal elbow drop.  He lifted the hurt Mysterio up and applied a bear hug. For several minutes Mysterio struggled in the hold, trying not to submit as Hogan squeezed his body hard, nearly breaking the little man in two. Eventually, he manged to kick himself out of the hold, but Mysterio was quite tired after the brutal bear hug. Hogan followed it up by landing a powerful vertical suplex on Mysterio. He then ran to the ropes, rebounded towards Mysterio, and went for the Atomic Leg Drop in an attempt to finish the bout.

Mysterio summoned all the strength he had in order to roll away from Hogan, the Leg Drop missing him by mere inches. Hogan stood up, looking a bit annoyed, and walked over to Mysterio as he was getting up. Hulk tried to set him up for a scoop slam, but Mysterio quickly landed another enzuigiri on Hulk. He Irish Whipped Hogan into a corner and followed with a crossbody. It was a success, but Mysterio clutched his side a bit.

“It looks like that bear hug may have hurt the champ a bit more than he thought!” an announcer exclaimed. Mysterio ignored the pain and climbed up on the corner. He put his legs around the Hulkster’s head, did a backflip, and drove the Hulkster to the mat with a brutal Hurricanrana. He went for the pin after landing it.

“1..2..” Hogan kicked out right as the ref was about to make the three count. Mysterio looked as if he was certain it would have worked. There was only one thing left for him to use to down the mighty Hulk Hogan. He Irish Whipped Hogan into the ropes, ran towards the ropes and landed a spinning kick to Hogan through the ropes, knocking him back to the mat. Everyone in the audience knew what was coming. Screams of "619! 619!" could be heard. Mysterio stood on the ropes, celebrated a bit, and lept towards Hogan in an attempt to finish the 619 with his signature Frog Splash pin ending.

The Hulkster managed to roll away from the Frog Splash, leaving Mysterio to land straight on the mat. Both wrestlers rose about the same time. Mysterio rushed Hogan and landed a flurry on punches. Hogan, however, began to Hulk Up, the punches barely having any affect on him. He blocked another of Mysterio's punches and pointed at him, giving him his signature "YOU!!" taunt. He landed several vicious right hands on Mysterio, Irish Whipped him into the ropes, and hit the Big Boot on the rebound. Not content to try another leg drop, Hogan lifted Mysterio and landed a scoop slam. He then ran to the ropes, rebounded, and hit the Atmoic Leg Drop. Hogan went for the pin.

"1..2...3!" Hogan rose in triumph, and was handed the World Heavyweight Championship. After much celebration, he grabbed a mike. "Listen here brother! You put up a good fight for a little guy, but you just found out what happens when these 24 in. pythons come down on you! Hulkmania just ran wild over you!"
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #8 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:18:47 am »

Thor vs. Hiro Nakamura

Round 1 Day 8:

Thor stands in the halls of Asgard, celebrating a recent victory against the giants, when a strange man wielding a katana teleported in.

“Who dares enter the halls of Asgard!? Identify yourself mortal!” Thor demanded, pointing his hammer at Hiro Nakamura.

Hiro looked around him in confusion before saying, “Huh? This is not the bathroom? Why did I teleport here? It must be destiny!” Hiro spotted the God of Thunder standing near him, looking as threatening as possible. “Excuse me nice man! Could you tell me where I am please?” Hiro asked.

“How dare you feign ignorance of my home? Prepare to face the might of Thor!”

Thor’s hammer hurtled a bolt of lightning at Hiro, who promptly vanished into mid-air before reappearing behind the God.

“You are not nice man! This must be my destiny. I will defeat you!” Hiro announced as he charged Thor, slashing his legendary sword into Thor who stood unphased.

“Fool! I cannot be defeated by mortal weapons!” Thor triumphed as he backhanded Hiro across the room. Hiro recovered at the same moment Thor hurtled another bolt of lightning at him.

Hiro teleported away from the bolt as well as the rest of the lightning Thor threw at him, causing the halls around them to explode in a shower of debris. Thor charged Hiro to strike him with his hammer when Hiro disappeared again, reappearing on his shoulders as he grabbed Thor’s hammer and teleported away with it.

Thor heard a loud “thunk” as his hammer hit the ground behind him, with Hiro trying unsuccessfully to wield it.

“Stupid mortal,” Thor declared, “Only I can wield the might of Mjolnir!” Thor held out his hand as the hammer slid across the floor before flying back into the God’s hand once again.

“Not good.” Hiro muttered as he teleported away from another bolt of lightning.

The two continued their battle with Thor maintaining a strong offensive and Hiro reacting defensively. An idea struck Hiro as Thor threw another bolt; Hiro froze the world around him, staring the lightning bolt in the face. Hiro then began reversing time around the lightning only as he sent it flying back into the God as he restored time.

The God of Thunder was sent hurtling into a wall of the great halls by his own might. “How is this possible?” Thor gasped, “You couldn’t possibly wield my lightning?”

“I too have the power to control lightning! I have been toying with you the whole time. Give up now and I will spare your life!” Hiro bluffed.

“It will be a good death to die in battle against such an opponent,” Thor said as he charged Hiro.

“Uh-oh” Was all Hiro could get out before Thor smashed into him, sending him crashing against floor.

Hiro teleported away from the ground just in time to dodge an oncoming blow that would have hammered his face in. Thor followed up his attack by hurling his hammer at the Time Traveler. Hiro teleported away from the attack and faced his opponent.

“You have disarmed yourself! Surrender now!” Hiro demanded.

“Do not judge my actions so harshly. My hammer always returns to me,” Thor smirked as his hammer flew back to him at full power, and in the process, into Hiro’s turned back.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #9 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:19:22 am »

Blackheart vs. Lobo

Round 1 Day 9:

Blackheart stood over the destruction his army wreaked upon the planet he was ordered to enslave. Standing on top of the cliff overlooking the fierce battle taking place between his troops and the planet’s inhabitants, Blackheart suddenly heard a strange pattering noise coming from above. Before he could look up, a massive motorcycle came crashing down on top of him.

Lobo put down his kickstand and parked his bike while Blackheart still lay underneath it.

“Ugh! Another day, another bounty,” Lobo lamented, “Alright, where’s this Blackheart punk I keep hearing about?”

A massive explosion came from under Lobo’s bike, tearing his hog to ribbons and causing Lobo to fly a good distance away.

“You foolish idiot!” Blackheart spat angrily, “How dare you anger the son of Mephisto! I will devour your soul!”

“If you had any idea how much money was on your head, you’d choose your words more carefully,” Lobo explained, “Doubly so for wrecking my bike,” Lobo said while pointing his thumb at his beloved’s scattered remains.

“You honestly think you can defeat me?” Blackheart nearly laughed.

“I don’t mind tryin’ pal.” Lobo said as he snatched his chain gun from his hip and pumped a clip into the demon lord, the holes it created quickly healing over. Blackheart lunged at the mercenary, ripping him in two and throwing his remains over the side of the cliff.

“Ugh, that hurt…” Lobo complained as climbed back up the cliff, carrying no signs of his wounds. “So you’re going to make this fun for me eh cutie? Alright, I don’t mind playing with my paycheck.”

Lobo launched himself at Blackheart, sending his fist into his face with enough force to send Blackheart sprawling to the ground with his head caved in. The demon got back to his feet as his head wound healed and launched a ball of pure energy at Lobo, the force of it taking the merc’s arm clean off.

With his only arm left, Lobo pulled out an oversized cigar and lit it just as his arm grew back and finished it off with one puff. “So you’re the son of the devil huh? Wow, that’s gotta suck. Boy do I feel sorry for the state you’re in; always having to follow daddy’s orders right? I got over my dad issues the day I was born when I killed the guy. Too bad you don’t have half the guts I do right?”

Blackheart let out a roar at the insult and assaulted Lobo with a flurry of punches as Lobo calmly caught his arms and sent his boot into the demon’s kneecaps, sending him to the ground with a cry of pain.

Blackheart popped his knees back into place and sent a punch into Lobo’s stomach, causing the bounty hunter to topple over from the blow. The son of the devil followed it up with a vicious assault, tearing into the fallen Lobo with all his fury. Lobo attempted swing at Blackheart as the demon’s arm transformed into a blade, lopping both the bounty hunter’s arms off in a single slice.

Lobo planted his boot against Blackheart’s chest and kicked him off him, and bought time for his wounds to heal by saying, “I gotta tell you, I expected more of a fight from you,” Lobo gasped, “I mean, I hate to sound like a critic, but damn you suck at fighting. I thought that with the power of this Mephisto guy at your command, you’d be a lot more powerful, but I guess daddy keeps you on too tight of a leash right? I bet you couldn’t even use the power of hell if you wanted to. Daddy might not like it.” Lobo smirked.

“I’ll show you the power of hell mortal!” Blackheart shouted as he teleported himself and his opponent to the lowest levels of Mephisto’s realm.

“Here I am all powerful with the legions of hell at my command!” Blackheart said, his form glowing with power.

“Bad move junior, looks like you woke up your old man,” Lobo said, pointing behind Blackheart to the massive form of Mephisto.

Blackheart dropped to his knees to bow before the devil, “Father! I am trying to demonstrate to this mortal our true power by showing him the terror of our realm. When his soul is crushed I will-“

“Hey big ugly and little ugly, I hate to interrupt your mother-daughter bonding time but you’re both in a lot of trouble.” Lobo grinned.

Mephisto shot an angry gaze at his son, who turned on Lobo, “What is the meaning of this disrespect!?”

Lobo pulled out an official-looking piece of paper from his back pocket along with a pair of reading glasses before reading, “According to Amendment one, Article four, Sub-Section yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah, ‘And the entity known as Lobo shall not be allowed entry into Heaven, Hell or any morally-based alternatives of the two under penalty of immediate execution,” Lobo finished, throwing the paper somewhere behind him.

“So, I’ll make you a deal big n’ smelly,” Lobo compromised, “Make this an even fight between me and your lovely little princess and this won’t go to the higher-ups, you followin’? Just a straight up fight, I won’t even heal my wounds, how’s that?”

Mephisto gave a slight nod as a ball of dark energy hit Blackheart, draining his powers from him.

“Fool! Even without my powers, my physical strength far surpasses-“ Was all Blackheart could get out before Lobo’s punch floored him. Lobo followed up by leaning over and ripping the demon’s jaw apart. The bounty hunter then flipped Blackheart onto his back and sat on him, pinning him to the ground while grabbing a grenade from his belt. Lobo bit off the pin and force fed it down Blackheart’s throat while holding down his arms, legs, and tail.

A massive explosion ripped the demon’s head apart, spewing black goo all over the floor of the hellish realm.

Lobo picked up his prize from the floor and looked up at the massive form of Mephisto.

“Hey buddy? Can you give me a lift? I’m kind of far from what’s left of my bike right now.”
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #10 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:20:03 am »

Space Ghost vs. Kirby

Round 1 Day 10:

“-And boy do we have a great show for you tonight folks, I’ve just been informed that John Malkovich will be making a guest appearance. Isn’t that just special?” Space Ghost said into the camera.

“And finally we’ll have a special surprise with-“ Space Ghost continued until a strange rumbling shook the studio. Space Ghost looked around in confusion as a star-shaped space ship crashed through the roof of the station.

The pink-blobbish form of Kirby leapt from the crashed vessel and coughed up some debris.

“Now just what the hell is going on here?” Space Ghost demanded, training his wrist blaster on the creature, “You realize you’re paying for that right?”

Kirby looked at Space Ghost and inflated himself up in the epitome of cuteness before releasing a booming, “HIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIII!”

“… Yeah… I’m gonna take that as an alien threat and react accordingly.” Space Ghost said as he unleashed a round of blaster rays at the pink blob who reacted quickly by dodging each.

Kirby’s face quickly became serious as he closed the distance between his enemy and himself and delivered a devastating kick to his chest, causing him to fly through the studio wall and into a nearby store room.

Kirby followed up the assault by sending a Final Cutter into the hole in the wall, but Space Ghost had teleported behind it and punted Kirby into a mass of filming equipment before turning invisible.

Recovering from the kick, Kirby attempted to get his bearings when blaster fire came from seemingly nowhere. Dodging the blaster fire as best it could, Kirby ran towards the blaster fire’s origin as flames enveloped his body turning into a ball of flame heading towards the interstellar officer. Space Ghost raised a force field in front of him which Kirby hit dead-on, becoming flat against the invisible field.

Kirby bounced off the shield and launched himself over it, landing behind Space Ghost as he opened his mouth and sucked the officer into his stomach.

“I don’t even want to know where I am right now do I?” Space Ghost asked from inside Kirby.

Space Ghost popped out of Kirby as it absorbed his power, donning his costume and gaining his wrist blasters. Kirby locked its blaster on Space Ghost and opened fire, taking the officer entirely by surprise.

Space Ghost was sent flying across the studio from the blaster fire as he landed painfully against a wall. Space Ghost came to his senses just in time to teleport away from another Final Cutter and reappearing behind Kirby, but the pink hero was ready for him this time and smacked the air behind him with an oversized hammer, smashing the officer in the face.

Space Ghost recoiled from the blow and flew high into the air above his opponent while charging his anti-matter ray. Space Ghost aimed his shot at Kirby and fired the deadly ray creating a massive explosion where it hit.

Kirby launched himself from the smoke having dodged the blast and flew at Space Ghost, placing itself directly above his opponent as it turned into a 10,000 ton stone above its opponent’s head. Space Ghost teleported away from the rock just in time to avoid being crushed and trained his anti-matter ray on his immobile opponent, not missing this time.

Space Ghost stood over the rubble that remained of his combatant and turned to his cameraman, “Please for the love of God Zorak, tell me you got that on tape.”

“Huh? What? Yeah! Ready to start filming when you are!” Zorak exclaimed waking up from his nap.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #11 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:20:36 am »

Jack Bauer vs. Deadpool

Day 11 Round 1:

Jack Bauer was working late at the CTU office, finishing up some paperwork from the last mission when he heard a strange “poof” sound. Grabbing his gun from his holster, Jack hid behind a cubicle to investigate the noise, knowing that he was the only man working late that night.

From the far end of the office he heard someone yell, “Where the Hell am I? Stupid Weasel can’t even trust him to fix my stupid teleporter. I’ll have to remember to “fix” his leg benders next time I see him…”

Jack Bauer maneuvered his way around the office, knowing it’s layout like the back of his hand, until he managed to get behind the source of disruption. The man was, to Jack’s surprise, dressed like some sort of ninja, wielding more weapons than most Central American countries. Jack silently snuck up on the man until he was close enough to put his pistol to the back of the man’s head and **** it. The didn’t even stiffen.

“If you were hoping to catch the American Government off guard tonight, I’m afraid you’ve only succeeded in pissing me off. Now take off your weapons or lose your head.” Jack Bauer warned.

Deadpool cocked his head to the side and said, “Do you smell something burning? I think you left your easy-bake oven on. Better go save those muffins!”

Jack Bauer fired as his opponent disappeared from right in front of him, teleporting away.

Suddenly Deadpool’s katana was at his throat, as the mercenary said from behind, “Great! You burnt the muffins. Why didn’t you save the muffins? Why?”

Jack elbowed Deadpool in the crotch, ducking his sword and taking cover behind a cubicle.

Deadpool drew an Uzi from apparently nowhere and opened fire on the cubicle Bauer hid behind, missing him by centimeters. Bauer got out from his cover and took aim, hitting Deadpool right in the heart, dropping him to the floor.

Jack walked up to his fallen opponent to see if the body had any links as to who hired him when the corpse suddenly jumped to its feet. Deadpool coughed up the bullet, pulling the bullet out from under his mask and dropping it to the floor.

“Bullets taste awful. Could you load your gun with candy next time? That’d be way more appreciated.”

Without thinking, Jack raised his gun emptied the clip into his opponent, who withstood the attack without even flinching.

“So you’re going to load it with candy now right?” Deadpool asked as he drew his katana and swung at Bauer.

Bauer rolled to the side as he reloaded his gun, filling Deadpool with bullets as he made for his weapons stash.

Bauer turned the corner of another block of cubicles and ran straight into his mercenary adversary, who’d teleported in front of him.

Bauer aimed his empty gun at his opponent before shouting, “Who are you working for?”

Deadpool looked around him to make sure Bauer was talking to him before replying, “Me? I don’t work for anyone. I’m just the man who thinks in yellow boxes.” He replied with his head cocked at an impossible angle.

Deadpool took a swipe at Bauer who grabbed his arm kneed his elbow in one swift motion, breaking Deadpool’s arm as he ran past him and retrieved a shotgun from his stash.

Bauer turned around to take aim at mercenary whose face was centimeters away from his own. Jack fired his shotgun into the Merc at point blank range, who withstood the attack without phasing.

Deadpool pulled out a pistol and pointed it at Jack’s head, “Game over Muffin Man.”

Jack looked at his opponent’s belt and spied a rack of the Merc’s grenades.

Jack pulled a single pin from a grenade in Deadpool’s collection and threw it behind him, looking Deadpool in the eyes and replying, “Meet you hell.”

Deadpool narrowed his eyes and said, “Oh you’re good Muffin Man, real good,” as his grenade belt went off, blowing the CTU headquarters to rubble in a massive explosion.

Deadpool dragged the upper half of his body through the debris, his lower half completely missing.

“When I find my legs, I’m gonna kick your corpses ass!”
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #12 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:21:16 am »

Morrigan vs. The Hulk

Day 12 Round 1:

Morrigan dodged an incoming blow from the massive green form of The Hulk.

“What’s going on here? One second I make fun of some nerd’s sweater vest and the next he’s a massive green monster.”

The Hulk picked up a nearby car and tossed it Morrigan, who caught it in midair and hurled it back at him. The Hulk caught the thrown car as Morrigan followed up by slamming herself into him, causing the Hulk to fly backwards into a vendor stall.

“I can’t even take one day off in the human realm anymore without getting into a fight,” Morrigan pined as The Hulk launched himself towards her, “Well, I guess I wanted some excitement anyway.”

The Hulk swung his fist into the succubus queen as her wings surrounded her, her shield easily taking the blow. Morrigan took the offensive by transforming her wings into tendrils and wrapping them around the Hulk to painfully squeeze him. The Hulk grabbed one of Morrigan’s tendrils and pulled on it hard, causing Morrigan to fly at the Gamma Beast as he kicked into her with enough force to send her flying through several skyscrapers.

Morrigan rose from the wreckage and shot at The Hulk from above, turning her wings into a drill and slamming it into the Gamma Monster. The Hulk was sent to the ground by Morrigan’s attack, but managed to grab the drill with both hands and lift it off him with his intense strength. The Hulk reached up at Morrigan and snatched her by the hair before whirling her around slamming her into the street creating a massive crater.

Morrigan rose from the crater, obviously the worse for wear and clearly pissed off.

“You son of a ****! You ruined my hair!” Morrigan shouted as a ball of light appeared in her hand. Struggling to contain it, Morrigan charged the ball’s power with all her strength before unleashing it in the form of a massive beam that swallowed The Hulk and about a quarter of the city.

The Hulk landed with a tremendous ‘thump’ on the outskirts of the city, gasping roughly as Morrigan landed nearby.

“How could you have possibly survived that?” Morrigan asked the near unconscious beast.

The Hulk quickly got to his feet as his wounds healed over. His rage was more intense than ever as his muscles expanded. He was about to beat the succubus into mush when she appeared before him and planted a kiss on his lips.

Morrigan’s succubus kiss drained the strength of her Gamma powered opponent, absorbing it into herself for her own use as The Hulk managed to tear her away.

Morrigan countered by punching The Hulk in the jaw with all the strength of the Hulk himself and then some, causing him to fly into the air. Morrigan followed him up and assaulted him with her winged tentacles, each blow from which was as strong as the Hulk’s own punch.

The Hulk hit the ground hard after the assault and struggled to get to his feet before Morrigan.

“Now I will teh finnish u off!” Morrigan sayz.

“Dat wun’t work” sayz da Hulk.

“Y not?” Morrigan asked.

“I dun’t know.” sayz the Hulk.

“O.”

Morrigan exploded.

Alternate Ending!

The Hulk’s wounds healed before Morrigan could charge herself for another assault, his rage intensifying with each second. The Hulk leapt into Morrigan, taking her by surprise. Morrigan quickly wrapped her wings around her as a shield, but the Hulk tore through them with his strength, unleashing a savage beating before Morrigan could even react.

When the Hulk finished his onslaught, Morrigan was left a pile of pulp.

Note: I’m not actually bitter about Morrigan losing, I just couldn’t resist doing something like that though.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #13 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:21:54 am »

Raistlin vs. Brock Sampson

Day 13 Round 1:

Raistlin faced a hoard of undead skeletons amidst the graveyard, all of which wielded menacing weapons that could easily tear his form to shreds.

“You think you can overcome the might of Fistandantilus? I have the power of the Gods at my control! Dark Gods from the far corners of the Earth, I command you to send me a minion powerful enough to destroy any such foe!”

A bolt of lightning struck the ground as Raistlin finished his speech as the massive figure of Brock Sampson rose from where the lightning hit.

Brock looked around in half a second of shock before taking Raistlin by the collar and shaking him violently while shouting, “What did you do to Dr. Venture? One second I was in the jet, and now I’m here. If you hurt him, you’re going to seriously regret it buddy.”

Raistlin managed to point at the skeleton hoards that were making their approach through the violent shaking. Brock Sampson assessed the situation before turning back to the sorcerer and saying, “Do you really think your skeleton army can stop me old man? We’ll just see about that.” Sampson finished as he dropped the mage to the ground and unsheathed his knife, charging the undead swarm head-on.

Raistlin barely had time to get to his feet when Brock was back in front of him, covered in dust and rags, with bones sticking out of his hair. The entire skeleton army completely destroyed. “Pfff… You call that an army? The Monarch has better minions than that.”

“Yes, well, thank you for you help, but it is time that you must be off. I unsummon you!” A bolt of energy hit Brock and simply splashed off of him, leaving him unharmed. “That usually works,” Raistlin pined as Brock sent his fist into the mages face, causing him to topple head over heels.

The magician managed to land on his feet and quickly charged a fireball that he sent hurtling at Brock. Brock was hit by the fireball dead-on causing a massive explosion. When the dust settled, Sampson was still standing, simply covered in soot.

Brock reached Raistlin before he could begin a more powerful spell, and pummeled him into the ground hard. Brock continues the onslaught until there was almost nothing left of his opponent but jelly.

Brock stood up to see that he was surrounded by people dressed up in medieval clothing, looking horrified at his violence.

“Larpers…” Brock sneered as he unsheathed his knife again
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #14 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:22:50 am »

Sho Minamimoto vs. T-800

Day 14 Round 1:

Sho Minamimoto was busy throwing together a pile of garbage in the form of another one of his masterpieces in downtown Shibuya when an orb of light appeared behind him.

From the crater created by the orb stepped a massively built man decked out in leather and ammunitions who set his gaze on the Reaper.

“Sho Minamimoto?” The man asked mechanically.

“Yeah, who wants to know?” Sho responded.

“I have been sent by the Composer to terminate you,” The man said as he pulled out a shotgun from underneath his trench coat and opened fire on the Grim Heaper. Sho reacted by quickly teleporting away from the shot and on top of a nearby lamp post.

“What the factor do you think you’re doing? Who are you?” Sho shouted.

“I am the T-800 assassination cyborg, sent to destroy you before you can challenge the Composer,” The cyborg said as he fired another round at the Reaper.

Sho quickly teleported away from the shot and reappeared a few yards away from the droid.

“INFINITY!” Sho shouted as he sent a string of energy orbs into the T-800, causing it to fly into Sho’s recently constructed masterpiece.

“Y’know, for a machine, you’re pretty much garbage. Crunch! I’ll add you to the heap!” Sho said as he flew into the pile after the Cyborg who withstood the blow with ease due to his heavier frame. The T-800 grabbed the stunned Sho by the throat who barely managed to teleport out of his grip before the Cyborg squeezed where his throat should have been.

“Well Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! You’re a couple times better than I thought you were, but anything times zero is still zero. Prepare to be iterated!” Sho threatened as his six Reaper wings sprouted from his back and promptly shattered. Sho took on the form of a massive grey lion on two legs who towered over the Terminator.

But while Sho was busy transforming, the T-800 was firing up his minigun. The shots tore into Sho’s Leo Cantus form, which was tough enough to take the rounds, but was still heavily bruised from the impact.

“Inverse Matrix!” Sho shouted in pain as he teleported behind the cyborg and fired a string of point blank energy orbs into him. The Terminator was sent flying into a building, which after years of dutifully doing its job, promptly decided to quit, collapsing on top of the robot.

The Terminator rose from the debris, now nothing more than a metallic skeleton, it removed its fuel cell battery in order to blow himself and his opponent to dust, but Sho was already in front of him. Sho took the fuel cell bomb in his hands and crushed it before it could blow.

Sho followed up by picking the Terminator up by its skull and staring into its blood red eyes.

“Any machine can calculate an equation, but I can calculate the friggin’ soul,” Sho said as he crushed the skull between his claws.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: