Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:58:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Pop Culture Showdown Fights

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Pop Culture Showdown Fights  (Read 1926 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #15 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:23:36 am »

Natsu vs. Scorpion

Day 15 Round 1:

Scorpion appeared on the battle field in a ball of flame while Natsu jetted down from above.

“Ready? Fight!” A voice from nowhere demanded.

“What was that?” Natsu asked looking for the source of the narrator.

Scorpion took advantage of his opponent’s recklessness by sending a sliding kick into the back of Natsu’s legs, causing him to trip over as another Scorpion appeared in front of him and sent a punch into his stomach that sent him flying into the floor.

Natsu got to his feet from the surprise attack and noticed that the previous Scorpion had vanished. The remaining Scorpion sent another sliding kick into Natsu, launching him into the air and following up with an uppercut, but Natsu was ready this time and sent a mid-air kick into the face of the hellspawn.

Natsu followed up by summoning the magic known as Dragon Slayer and sending a fireball streaking at Scorpion, who managed to recover in time to counter with his own more powerful ball of flame. Scorpion’s fireball blasted his opponent’s apart, plowing through it and into Natsu. Natsu recovered from the shock in time to activate his magic and eat the Revenant’s fire and add it’s power to his own, sending a massive blue jet of flame at his opponent.

Scorpion instinctively rolled away from the attack and threw himself into the air, throwing his roped spike at his opponent and lodging it deep into his shoulder.

“GET OVER HERE!” Scorpion shouted as he pulled Natsu at him with the force of a freight train and sent a powerful knee into his stomach, which was followed by a loud “pop” as the sound barrier was broken.

Natsu wrenched the blade from his arm and freed himself from Scorpions grip, putting as much distance between his combatant and himself as possible.

“If I can’t beat you, then I’m gonna have to destroy you!” Natsu yelled weakly as blue flames appeared around his body and he entered his Dragon Slayer Mode, his body covering itself dense dragon scales and his power increasing tenfold.

Scorpion quickly vanished into thin air and reappeared behind Natsu to deliver a deadly blow to the back of his neck. Natsu smelled his opponent coming and reacted twice as quickly grabbing Scorpion’s arm and throwing him over his shoulder and into the ground. Natsu followed up by hurtling himself impossibly high into the air and coming down foot-first onto the Hellspawn’s chest.

Scorpion spasmed from the blow before grabbing Natsu’s foot and sending a sweeping kick into Natsu’s back, sending him to the ground. Scorpion got to his feet at the same time as his opponent and the two quickly punched into each other with all their might. Scorpion crumbled to the ground before his opponent from the force of the hit.

Scorpion looked up to see his opponent standing before him with a massive hole in his chest. Scorpion had used the same punch he used to bring down the Dragon King, he knew scales weren’t going to help defend against it.

Natsu fell to the ground with a thump as Scorpion stumbled to his feet, giving a solemn bow before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #16 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:24:15 am »

Gordon Freeman vs. Apocalypse

Round 1 Day 16:

Gordon Freeman rode into the ruined city in his dilapidated Dune Buggy armed with all his weapons, prepared for his enemy ahead. Freeman spied the massive form of Apocalypse and trained the buggy’s guns on him before opening fire, the rounds ripping through the air.

Apocalypse saw the bullets coming and simply raised a kinetic force field, stopping the bullets in mid-air.

“Predictable humans…” Apocalypse groaned as he fired a beam of psionic energy back at the Physicist.

The beam hit the buggy dead on, causing it to catapult into the air over Apocalypse. Freeman launched himself from the wreckage mid-air, a rocket launcher in one hand and a strange grenade in the other.

Freeman fired the rocket at Apocalypse, who cleanly dodged to the right, causing an explosion beneath him while Gordon quickly threw the Pheropod at the distracted Apocalypse and braced himself for impact with the ground.

Gordon hit the ground hard, his suit taking the brunt of the damage as he took cover behind a trashed car. Apocalypse coughed as the Pheropod released a spray over his body before he realized he sensed a rumbling from deep below the earth. Apocalypse looked down at the dirt patch exposed by the rocket’s explosion, which was now rumbling fiercely.

A throng of antlions poured from the surface and climbed on top of each other to swarm over Apocalypse’s massive form, biting and scratching into him.

“Enough of this!” Apocalypse shouted as he sent a wave of psionic energy outward, shattering the anlions before sending another beam into the ground, killing any potential backup.

“Do you honestly think any of your petty attacks will destroy me!?” Apocalypse shouted as his wounds quickly healed and he looked up to face Gordon.

Gordon had his Gluon Gun already charged and trained on the massive form of Apocalypse. A beam shot from the end of the cannon and into the surprised Apocalypse, who was hit by the blast and plowed through a number of nearby skyscrapers.

Freeman quickly armed his Hyper Gravity Gun and ran over to the wreckage of the buggy, knowing that explosion wouldn’t be enough to finish his opponent. Gordon used the Hyper Gravity Gun lift a Magnusson Device taped to a grenade he’d strapped to the back of the buggy. Gordon pulled the pin on the grenade and fired it into the air where Apocalypse had landed.

A massive explosion filled the air as Gordon dove behind the remains of the buggy to take cover from the explosion.

Gordon looked up from the explosion to see Apocalypse standing before him completely unharmed.

“You didn’t really think that would work did you?” Apocalypse chided.

Freeman responded by lifting the buggy behind him with the gravity gun and sending it flying into Apocalypse. Apocalypse raised an energy barrier that stopped the car mid-air before launching the car back into Freeman.

The buggy hit Gordon with the fury of a hurricane and pinned him against a wall. Apocalypse followed up the attack by kicking into the buggy, causing the scrap metal to dig into Freeman as his suit gave him dire warnings.

Gordon painfully reached for the Tau Cannon mounted on the buggy and swiveled it towards Apocalypse, firing a volley directly into the mutant’s face. Apocalypse withstood the attack unphased.

“Pathetic,” Apocalypse seethed as he shot a massive beam of psionic energy into the physicist that was powerful enough to create a new Grand Canyon.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #17 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:25:13 am »

Jackie Chan vs. Freddy Krueger

Round 1 Day 17:

Jackie Chan found himself standing before a pure white house on Elm Street, a strange chant coming from behind it.

“That’s weird, one second I’m in bed, the next second I’m here. Must be dreaming,” Chan said as walked through the house, too tired to notice the blood-spattered walls and the gruesome faces in the portraits that followed him.

“One, two, Freddie’s coming for you…” The ghoulish voice chanted.

“Oh, someone’s coming for dinner?” Chan said sheepishly, “I would have cooked something special if I had known.”

“Three, four, better lock the door…”

“Oh right!” Chan said, whirling around and making his way back to the front door to lock it, ignoring the bleeding walls, “I’d hate for someone to take me as a rude houseguest.”

“Five, six, grab your crucifix…”

“Well, if you insist. I’d hate to offend your religious customs,” Jackie said as he grabbed a small crucifix from the wall and put it in his back pocket.

“Seven, eight, better stay up late…”

“Is it going to be that type of party? I’m really tired…” Chan said as he made his way to the back door, opening it to reveal a barren wasteland with nothing more than a girl on a swing, her back turned to Jackie. Jackie approached the girl slowly.

“Nine, ten, never sleep again!” The girl turned towards Chan to reveal that her eyes had been viciously cut out.

Chan looked at the girl sideways and yawned sheepishly, “Do you need to see a doctor or something? There’s a kitchen in that lovely house back there, I think they have some aspirin or something.”

The scene suddenly changed to the busy streets of Kowloon where row after row of bloody chefs were busy preparing their vile food with their insanely sharp cutlery. Jackie looked down the street to see the shape of a horribly burnt man wielding a clawed glove.

Freddy Krueger grew twice his normal size until he filled the streets and Chan’s view, towering before him, “Run away little man!” Freddy demanded.

Jackie looked around him sheepishly to make sure the massive figure was talking to him. When Chan was sure he was being addressed he responded with, “Run away from you? I’m worried what that would do for your self-esteem, I mean, your burn marks aren’t that bad, and I’d hate for you to take it the wrong way.”

Freddy strength was quickly drained as he shrank to his normal size. Freddy approached his victim, coming face to face with him.

“Aren’t you afraid?” Freddy spat.

“Of you? You’re like seventy, I’m worried about breathing on you too harshly. Listen I had a hard day and I’m really tired, do you want to get something to eat or-“ Jackie said before Freddy interrupted him by slashing at him with his clawed glove. Chan cleanly ducked the blow before standing back up to face Freddy.

“Alright so you’re not hungry, no need to get hostile about it,” Jackie yawned.

Freddy slashed wildly at his opponent, sensing no fear for him to draw strength from. Jackie easily dodged the villain’s blows kicking the monster away from him to put distance between them.

Jackie noticed a cut on his shirtsleeve where he hadn’t dodged well enough, and a small cut that was steadily bleeding. Realizing that it hurt in real life, Jackie instantly came to attention as the situation came into focus.

Freddy didn’t give Jackie much time to think as his arm twisted and stretched sickeningly towards him, the clawed glove slashing wildly. Jackie dodged the blows with a renewed focus before picking up a nearby chair and breaking it over the stretched arm, creating a loud crack in the process.

Freddy retracted the arm with a howl and menacingly pointed behind Chan at the endless row of chefs who were still chopping their disgusting meals. The chefs looked up in unison and began throwing their razor sharp cutlery at the martial artist. Chan dodged the cutlery madly, catching what he could and throwing it back before giving up and kicking over a table to hide behind, the crucible falling out of his pocket in the process.

Krueger jumped at the distracted Chan, but slightly hesitated for less than a second at the sight of the crucifix. Chan saw the twitch as if it was in slow motion and realized what had happened. Quickly picking up the small crucible at his side, Jackie hurled it at his opponent’s forehead, where it hit its target dead-on. Jackie quickly got to his feet and launched himself into the air, planting a powerful quick to the crucifix on Freddy’s forehead.

Jackie jumped back as Krueger let out a monstrous scream of pain, the crucifix burning into his forehead creating a jet of smoke. Jackie jumped behind a nearby stall and punched out the possessed chef inhabiting it with a quick apology. Chan then unhooked the propane tank connected to the stove and tossed it at the distracted villain’s feet. Chan managed to steal a lighter off the unconscious chef and lit it before throwing it at the propane hose.

Freddy erupted in a shower of flames as he quickly sank into a pile of ash. As the propane tank behind Jackie began to erupt, creating a massive explosion that would consume him as well, he suddenly found himself back in his bed.

“Huh, weird dream…” Jackie said as he rolled over to go back to sleep, mumbling Freddy’s chant.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #18 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:25:54 am »

Lucy vs. Drizzt

Round 1 Day 18:

Lucy stood on the battlefield before Drizzt, her vectors ready to tear him to shreds.

“Leave Drow,” Lucy warned coldly, “You are not human and I have no qualm with you, but I will not hesitate to kill you if you don’t get out of my sight.”

“You have killed too many to be left alive,” Drizzt said as he drew his scimitars and extended them at Lucy.

Lucy took a simple step forward as her vectors came within reach of his swords tore off the tips of them. Drizzt responded by taking an instinctive step back. Realizing he wouldn’t be able to attack her head on, Drizzt secretly summoned his panther Guenhwyvar behind the Diclonius in order to take her by surprise.

The panther pounced on Lucy seconds before it fell to pieces at the hands of the vectors, its essence being transferred back into its statue for the next twenty four hours.

Lucy stared hard at Drizzt before continuing her walk towards him as the Drow cast faerie fire on her, temporarily blinding her with the bright flash that surrounded her. Just as she was coming back to her senses, Drizzt lunged at her from behind, making a final stab at her.

Lucy merely smirked and converged her vectors on him. Drizzt hit the ground in more than piece.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #19 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:26:34 am »

Naruto vs. Akuma

Round 1 Day 19:

Naruto had been practicing his ninjitsu when he heard something coming from the trees surrounding the dojo where he’d been training.

A rustle was all it took for Naruto to leap out of the way of a fist that created a massive crater in the field.

“SHORYUKEN!” The man shouted as a spiraling uppercut took Naruto by surprise and sent him rocketing skyward.

Naruto managed to land on his feet, ready for battle. Looking across the battlefield, Naruto saw his opponent, Akuma.

“What do you think you’re doing!?” Naruto shouted obnoxiously.

“I have heard that you are an opponent worthy of challenge. I have decided to seek you out and test your might for myself,” Akuma said respectfully.

Akuma barely finished his message before charging at Naruto with a flurry of deadly punches. The young ninja jumped away from the punches while a shadow clone sent its foot into the back of Akuma’s head, causing him to topple forward.

A hoard of shadow clones in the hundreds converged on Akuma, pummeling him from every angle possible.

“HADOKEN!” Akuma shouted as his palms released a massive blast that blew the hundreds of shadow clones to shreds. When the smoke cleared, Shin Akuma stood within the center of his massive crater.

Akuma shot at the real Naruto and unleashed a deadly Tornado Air Kick that slammed into Naruto five times before he hit the ground. Shin Akuma quickly followed up by launching himself into the air and firing two powerful Hadokens at the fallen Ninja.

Naruto reacted just in time to dodge the twin blasts and launched a shadow clone at Akuma that sent a flying kick into the Martial Master. Shin Akuma caught the clone mid-kick and spun it around before releasing it, sending it crashing into the Ninja along with another Hadoken.

Naruto threw the force of a Rasengan into the bombardment, resulting in a massive explosion. When the smoke cleared, Naruto was covered in a red chakra energy field, with one tail sprouting from it after having unleashed the Nine Tails Fox spirit.

Naruto darted into Shin Akuma, penetrating his defenses and sending a powerful stream of punches into his foes gut that fell to his knees, shell-shocked before his opponent.

“I’ll admit… You’re more powerful than I expected…” Shin Akuma admitted, “But you’re not powerful enough. It ends here,” Shin Akuma finished as his muscles began rapidly expanding and a purple glow surrounded him. Akuma called upon the power that he had stolen from Bernstein, and the power of a God.

Shin Akuma got to his feet and looked at his Ninja Opponent, who now sported 4 tails and looked as savage as possible.

Shin Akuma put his palms together, a massive ball of purple energy emerging between them which created a crater by simply existing.

Two clones appeared around the Four-Tailed Naruto. One began channeling the chakra for the Rasengan as the other began channeling wind energy into it, forming a massive ball of pure white light.

Naruto charged his opponent head on, the ball of light pulled back as Akuma struggled to finish his.

“RASEN SHURIKEN!”

“SHAKUNETSU HADOKEN!”

The two forces of energy clashed into each other, resulting in a massive eruption of power that leveled the nearby dojo.

When the smoke cleared, the two opponents stood before each other.

“Huh. You have fought well,” Akuma admitted as he fell to the ground, knowing that he wasn’t getting back you.

Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #20 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:27:10 am »

OH MY GOD THESE ARE ****ING EPIC
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #21 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:27:29 am »

V vs. Shuma Gorath

Round 1 Day 20:

Within his dark lair upon the earth, the tentacled Demon Shuma Gorath sensed a powerful presence heading for him. The Demon twirled around to face nothing more than shadows.

“I apologize if I’m trespassing upon this hell-stained pit, but I find it necessary in order to achieve my ends,” came the voice of a man who stepped from the shadows, revealing a robed figure fitted with a Guy Fawkes mask.

“And who do you think you are, to invade the realm of a God?” Shuma Gorath asked.

“Some vicariously view the visage of a vicious vengeance-seeking villain, while others veer their gaze towards a virtuously vigilant victor. Verily the vexed yet vast motives of such a vivified vanguard of justice and values remain vigilant. Evil, vice and vermin are the targets of my violence and this vanquishing includes you. You may call me V.”

“You are here to fight me? I will destroy you!” The demon shouted.

“Vainly.” V whispered as he drew two of his daggers.

A ball of energy appeared in front of The Lord of Chaos and shot at V, who dodged it sideways with incredible speed while throwing his daggers at the Demon. Shuma Gorath turned to liquid to dodge the projectiles and re-solidified behind V, grasping him with his tentacles.

V quickly unsheathed another dagger and swiftly cut through the tentacles that held while putting a good amount of distance between them.

Shuma Gorath roared angrily as his removed tentacles quickly sprouted from their stumps, completely healing over.

“This is… unfortunate,” V noted to himself.

The Chaos Demon launched several eyeballs at the revolutionary that blew up as they landed at his feet, resulting in an explosion that blasted V off his feet.

Shuma Gorath launched himself into the air above V and formed his tentacles into a drill, hurling them into V, who rolled away just in time, while slicing all the Demon’s tentacles off with one swipe of his dagger.

Shuma Gorath hit the ground with a thump as a ball of limbless purple goo. V charged the Demon as a blast emitted from his eye into V.

An ungodly scream emerged from the Demon as V planted his dagger dead center in the creature’s eye. V dropped the metal plate he stashed beneath his vest which now had a massive hole blown through the center of it.

Shuma Gorath’s tentacles grew back as he yanked the dagger from his eye, resulting in a violent squirt of demonic blood before he was able to heal it.

V breathed hard as the Demon pulled himself up before him.

“Are you prepared to die mortal?” Shuma Gorath spat.

“I am not mortal, for behind this mask is an idea. And ideas can never die, no matter how many time they are killed,” V said, pulling himself up to his full height.

“We’ll see about that,” The Lord of Chaos stated as ball of energy appeared before him, launching itself into the unprotected V, who calmly closed his beneath his mask.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #22 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:28:35 am »

Dizzy vs. Squall Leonhart

Round 1 Day 21:

Squall stood over the cliff that led into the endless pit, looking down into a seemingly endless blackness.

Squall turned on his heel and pointed his Gunblade at a sound behind him, aiming it at Dizzy, who had managed to sneak up on him.

“Huh,” Squall grunted, “I didn’t hear the battle music, you couldn’t be any random encounter, you must be a powerful monster.” Squall said to himself.

“Who’re you calling a monster?” Dizzy said indignantly.

Squall responded by simply firing a shot from his Gunblade into the Gear, who was taken by surprise and hit by the blast in the head, tumbling to the ground.

“Well that was weird…” Squall said to himself as he looked over his fallen opponent.

“Big mistake,” Dizzy snickered, with the demon Necro now in control of her body.

Squall fired another shot at Dizzy whose wings covered her in protection. Dizzy shot forward and slammed into Squall, who was launched back towards cliff’s edge. Squall struck his blade into the ground to stop himself and launched a ball of Fira at Dizzy, who strafed left to avoid it.

Squall followed up by casting a summoning spell, summoning the God of Ice, Shiva.

Shiva towered over the form of Dizzy, an icy aura of power surrounding her as a ball of ice formed in her hands.

Shiva threw the ball at Dizzy which quickly took the form of a massive beam of ice that froze everything in its path. Dizzy covered herself in her wings just in time to avoid the force of the blast, but was still pushed back by the collision as Shiva vanished.

Squall launched himself into the air and brought his sword down on the undefended Dizzy. Dizzy’s wing transformed into a powerful arm that struck into Squall’s gut, sending him quickly to the ground while Dizzy followed up by morphing her wing into a claw that latched onto Squall and crushed him into the ground.

Dizzy finished the combo by launching a deadly Gamma Ray at the downed Squall, who reflexively cast a Reflect Spell around himself, sending the beam hurtling back into the Gear, who was blown away by the force of the blast.

Squall painfully got to his feet before searching the area for any sign of his opponent.

Dizzy came down on him from above, pile driving him into the ground with her wings as her wings transformed into a wicked claw and swatted him across the field.

Squall skipped painfully against the ground before rolling to his feet and firing a shot from his Gunblade at the Gear.

Dizzy’s wing quickly backhanded the shot aside with her wing before pounding into Squall with her other. Squall was pushed back against the cliff edge as Dizzy appeared before him, firing a Gamma Ray into him point blank.

Squall was pushed over the cliff edge from the powerful blast and into the oblivion.

10 EXP and 1 Gil gained!

Dizzy found Potion!
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #23 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:29:06 am »

Alucard vs. Sylar

Round 1 Day 22:

Alucard stood high atop the roof of Dracula’s castle, overlooking the barren surrounding countryside.

“Vampirism huh?” came a flat question from behind him. Alucard turned around to face Sylar with blood splattered across his chest. Sylar followed Alucard’s eyes and reassured him, “Don’t worry about the blood, it’s not mine. Your ability, it seems to give you a wide array of other abilities, that’s very interesting, I can’t wait to see how it works,” Sylar said with a smile.

“If you think you can take my powers your welcome to try,” Alucard said calmly as he drew his sword.

Alucard shot at Sylar with the speed of a bullet, but Sylar was faster, moving his fingers and telekinetically flinging Alucard to the ground and away from his blade. Alucard rolled across the ground before landing on his knees and hurtling a fireball at his foe.

The fireball hit Sylar across the chest, melting his skin off as he winced in pain. The wound quickly healed over as Sylar redirected his gaze back at Alucard.

“My turn,” Sylar said as a bolt of lightning flew from his hands into the son of Dracula. Alucard turned to mist before the bolt hit him, causing it to crack through the air harmlessly as Alucard quickly reformed.

“Sublimation,” Sylar stated coldly, “A very interesting power, I can’t wait to get my hands on it.”

Sylar gripped Alucard by the throat with his telekinesis and lifted him into the air as he positioned his finger to saw his head off.

“This is usually the part where you start screaming,” Sylar taunted with a smile.

Alucard suddenly burst into a swarm of bats as Sylar lost his telekinetic grip. The bats swarmed around Sylar from all directions, biting into the watchmaker and draining him of his life-energy.

“ENOUGH!” Sylar shouted as he manipulated the sound energy in the air, causing it to ripple violently and shatter the bats near him.

What was left of the bats converged together and reformed back into the shape of Alucard, his sword re-drawn.

Several bolts of lightning flew from Sylar’s hands as he angrily threw volley after volley at the Half-Vampire. Alucard used his opponent’s emotion to easily dodge the bolts, getting closer to his opponent with each bolt until he was in strike range before unleashing a deadly slash across his chest.

Sylar recoiled in pain as he made a hand gesture at Alucard, causing him to fly sideways away from the watchmaker.

The slash healed within seconds as Sylar walked over towards Alucard, far more pissed off than before. Alucard quickly reached within his coat and pulled out his Time-Stopping Stopwatch, which Sylar promptly telekinetically wretched from his grip and threw across to the other side of the rooftop.

Sylar was in the middle of making his head-splitting gesture when Alucard summoned The Sword Familiar behind him, which launched itself into the base of Sylar’s neck, causing Sylar to slump to the ground as the sword disappeared.

Alucard quickly threw himself at the Stopwatch, reaching it just as Sylar got to his feet.

Alucard activated the watch as Sylar prepared to decapitate him with a telekinetic blade, causing time around him to freeze. Alucard walked through the frozen world, picking up his sword and calmly planting it through Sylar’s head as time unfroze.

Sylar lurched and spasmed as his body recognized the wound, unable to heal himself from it, he fell to the ground, faintly muttering, “Funny, the former watchmaker… killed by a stopwatch,” he said smiling manically.

Alucard charged a powerful fireball and blew the watchmaker’s head off for good measure.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #24 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:29:46 am »

Samus Aran vs. Optimus Prime

Round 1 Day 23:

Samus Aran had received a call from the Galactic Federation to investigate strange activity on the planet Cybertron, a planet not well known by the Federation.

Landing her ship in an open field, Samus entered her Power Suit and disembarked onto the wide plain. As she hit the ground her sensors began giving her dire warnings of an extremely powerful being coming from her 3 o’ clock.

Samus turned to her right as her scanner analyzed a massive semi-truck driving straight towards her. Not hesitating, Samus quickly fired a missile at the truck which swerved in the distance to avoid it. The truck now drove at Samus even faster than before with clear intentions of smashing into her.

Waiting ‘til the last second, Samus jumped high into the air as the truck drove harmlessly underneath her while she unleashed a volley of Plasma Beams into the truck, causing it to swerve before flipping over onto it’s side.

Samus walked forward to examine the wreckage when a massive leg flew from the truck and kicked into her, sending her flying through the air.

The semi-truck continued transforming until it reached its full height, revealing the imposing form of Optimus Prime.

Samus landed on her feet and quickly sent a missle into the Autobot before charging her Power Beam. Prime dodge the missile and aimed his shoulder-mounted Laser Cannons at Aran, firing both at the bounty hunter.

Samus finished her charge and fired the beam at Optimus, the two beams colliding in mid-air and resulting in a massive explosion. Optimus Prime drove through the smoke at breakneck speeds in his Semi-Truck form, charging into the bounty hunter. Samus barely jumped into the air as the truck sped underneath her.

Samus hit the truck with her grappling gun and pulled herself to it, landing inside the truck’s cabin. Samus made for the steering wheel, trying to gain control of the Autobot as Optimus Prime changed back into his normal form.

The gears in Optimus’ chest grinded for a second before smoothly locking into place, the Bounty Hunter obviously crushed beneath them.

“I’m not looking forward to cleaning that out…” Optimus Prime grunted as a strange whirring emanated from chest cavity.

A massive explosion erupted from Prime’s chest, blasting a massive hole in it as a small orange ball was propelled from the detonation. The ball unrolled into the form of Samus Aran.

Optimus reeled back from the damage done to him, before recovering his senses and arming his hand cannons as well as his shoulder cannons, sending a barrage of lasers at the bounty hunter.

Samus dodged the main brunt of the attack, but her suit was scraped with laser fire. Aran quickly scanned her opponent for weaknesses, but Optimus sent another round of lasers at her before she could finish, forcing her roll away from his onslaught.

Aran charged her Wave Beam and fired the resulting Wavebuster at the Autobot, the writhing electrical energy crippling his computer systems and electrical components, causing him to spasm as Samus finished scanning her opponent, sensing weak points in the massive Autobot’s joints, but they were still nigh-impenetrable.

While Samus was catching up on her reading, Optimus recovered from the blow, and launched himself into the air, coming down on the bounty hunter with his massive Energon Axe, the force of the blow sending Samus to the ground as her suit gave her vital warnings. Samus rolled away from the next swipe and fired a Diffusion Missile into Optimus Prime’s feet, freezing them to ground. Aran then swiftly charged her Ice Beam and fired the Ice Spreader straight into the trapped Prime, freezing the Autobot in a solid block of ice.

Samus decided to simply hit Prime with her most powerful attack and hope it worked, activating both her Light and Dark beams at the same time, creating the Annihilator Beam. Samus charged the beam as cracks began forming in the ice trapping Prime.

Samus unleashed the powerful Sonic Boom, which hit Optimus as he was about to free himself from his icy prison, the explosion resulting in a shower of frozen scrap metal that littered the field.

The Bounty Hunter reported into her ship that more weaponry would likely be necessary as she continued to explore the planet.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #25 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:30:24 am »

Carnage vs. Monkey D. Luffy

Round 1 Day 24:

Carnage’s dimensional transporter, which he used to flee from New York City, teleported him to a massive city on the Grand Line before sparking violently and losing power.

“Curse that Spiderman! When I get back there, I’m going to tear off his limbs and eat him alive!” Carnage spat angrily.

“Ew, you look like something that’d come out of my nose,” came an obnoxious voice from behind him.

“I what!?” Carnage shouted as he turned around to face Monkey D. Luffy, “I’ll kill you for that!”

“What? I was just being honest,” Luffy defended as he backed away innocently from Carnage, waving his hands assuredly.

A mass of symbiote shot from Carnage at Luffy. Luffy’s face instantly turned serious as he dodged the symbiote and sent a Gum Gum Pistol into Carnage’s face, sending him reeling back into a nearby building, creating a dent in its wall.

“That was unexpected,” Carnage commented as his forearms turned into massive axes.

The two Symbiote Axes shot at Luffy, slicing wildly. Luffy ducked the blades and caught hold of Carnage’s arm, while sending his foot flying into the Symbiote, causing him to fly through the building he dented.

Luffy felt himself get a little weaker than usual after his attack, wavering a little.

“That’s the effect of my energy drain, you can’t touch me without losing power!” Carnage taunted.

A spear formed out of Carnage’s chest and fired itself at Luffy, who dodged sideways and sent another Gum Gum Pistol into Carnage’s face. The attack hit as Carnage recoiled in pain, but Luffy wasn’t able to pull his fist back.

Luffy’s stretched fist was slowly sinking into Carnage’s Symbiote as his energy began rapidly draining while Carnage laughed manically.

Luffy threw his other arm which grabbed onto the wall behind Carnage as he lifted his legs and launched himself at Carnage, using his momentum to send a powerful kick into him that released his hand.

Carnage angrily shot to his feet and sent a mass of tentacles flying at Luffy, Luffy countered with a Gum Gum Gatling, sending a flurry of fists at the tentacles, matching them blow for blow.

The tentacles quickly melted and covered Luffy’s fist, draining more of Luffy’s energy as Carnage fired an axe from his chest into the pirate. Luffy barely dodged sideways, getting a vicious cut on his side in the process before pulling his fists from the symbiote liquid, and dropping to his knees from a lack of energy.

Carnage laughed at his fallen opponent while transforming his arm into a wicked blade, “You’re too weak to defeat me. This fight was over before it started,”

“No,” Luffy said as he got to his feet, “I can’t lose to you. I need to be the best!”

“Words little man, simply words sputtered from a dead man,” Carnage taunted as he raised his blade and brought it down on Luffy.

Luffy shot a pistol at the Symbiote Blade, the force of his blow shattering the Symbiote substance as Carnage screamed in pain. Luffy then inhaled a massive amount of air and twisted his body, releasing the pressured air to launch himself high into the air over Carnage.

“GUM GUM STORM!” Luffy shouted as his arms simply moved fast enough to turn invisible, launching his fists into Carnage and removing them too fast for the drain to take effect. The flurry of fists pushed Carnage into the sewer below and deep into the bedrock beneath that, going further and further into a massive crater. By the time Luffy finished his barrage, there wasn’t enough left to bury.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #26 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:31:01 am »

Neo vs. HK-47

Round 1 Day 25:

Neo landed within a massive city inside the Matrix, feeling the world shape around him to his will. The One wasn’t even surprised to see two standard Agents before him, guns drawn.

“Give yourself up Mr. Anderson,” one of the agents demanded. Neo simply smirked before lunging at the Agents, easily dispatching both of them with two basic punches that launched them into a wall.

Neo sensed something odd within the Matrix coming towards him very quickly; it was almost as if whatever it was didn’t even exist, like a vacuum within the system.

Neo ducked side-ways as a beam hit a wall behind him and caused a large chunk of the building to collapse into flames.

“Statement of Disappointment: It is a shame that you did not allow yourself to be killed by the Agents or that round, it would have been much simpler that way,” A large red droid stepped from a nearby alley, revealing the form of HK-47, “Recommendation: You should probably stay very still, this will all be over quickly,”

HK-47 aimed its blaster rifle at Neo and fired another round, which Neo dodged with ease. Neo tried to dismantle the robot with his mind, but found that he couldn’t, hitting the same void as the round it fired.

“You don’t really exist… How is this possible?” Neo asked.

“Clarification: But I do exist, I am merely a private contractor, working for what you meatbags would call “The Source”, I am not constructed by those primitive machines, but they have offered me a lot of power in order to rid them of you.”

Neo took a step towards HK-47 but was blasted into the air by a mine hidden beneath the street, which launched him into the air; Neo recovered by hovering in the space above the droid.

“Self-Congratulation: I planted that mine myself; I figured my lack of connection to The Source would make you blind to my attacks,” HK-47 chimed proudly.

Neo flew at HK-47 who released another blast at The One. Neo dodged the fire and flew into the Assassination Droid, slamming him into a wall.

“Veiled Threat: You are far more powerful than previous foes I have faced, but I’m afraid it won’t be enough,” HK-47 buzzed as he activated one of his ice grenades at a point-blank distance from his foe, freezing Neo solid.

Neo easily broke from the ice and stared into HK-47’s red eyes.

“Correction: I have just realized that I must be in the wrong place, I am not here to kill Neo, I’m here to kill Eno.  I must have had the card upside down or something. I’ll just be going now,” HK-47 bluffed.

Neo pulled back his fist and granted himself immense strength, punching through the droid’s head in a shower of sparks.

Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #27 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:31:52 am »

Lobo vs. Omega Rugal

Round 2 Day 26:

Rugal Bernstein was in the process of eating an extremely costly meal that he didn’t particularly care for within the confines of his castle when a loud roaring filled his ears.

“What is that annoying noise?” Rugal asked to the air.

The response was a mass of rock that came down on the table from the ceiling, crushing it and several other very valuable artifacts to rubble. Lobo rode into the dining room from above aboard his motorcycle before leaping on top of the pile of rubble he created.

“You a guy named Rugal Bernstein?” Lobo asked while shoving his pointer finger in Rugal’s face.

“It’s unfortunate for you that I am,” Rugal replied coldly.

“Heh, I’m here to cash in on the bounty on your head, or what’ll be left of it if you decide to do this the hard way. The bounty’s the same dead or alive,” Lobo threatened as he unsheathed his ridiculously large machine gun.

Rugal removed the napkin from his collar and wiped his mouth with it before tossing it aside and sighing, “I’m ready to start when you’re ready to die.”

Lobo aimed the gun at Rugal and pulled the trigger when Rugal suddenly vanished, the bullets harmlessly hitting a column that was behind him.

“Genocide Cutter!” Rugal yelled from Lobo’s right as his leg sliced easily through the machine gun, causing the barrel to crash to the ground.

“You’re fast little man,” Lobo observed as he dropped the other half of his gun and pulled out a wicked machete from his belt, “But I bet I’m faster.”

Lobo took a massive swipe at Bernstein, but Rugal merely took a step to the left and kicked the machete out of Lobo’s hands, causing it to stick into the ground several yards away.

“No,” Rugal said simply, “You’re not.”

Lobo dove for the machete, but Rugal sent a Reppuken rolling across the ground and into the machete, causing it to shatter just as Lobo reached it.

Lobo rose from the spot where his weapon was to find Bernstein standing calmly before his towering form.

“Alright,” Lobo said, pumping himself up for a fist-fight, “We’ll do this your way, mono a mono. It’s not like you can even hurt me.”

Rugal responded by flying into Lobo in the blink of an eye and kneeing him in the stomach with enough force to topple a building.

“Yes,” Rugal said as if talking to a child, “I can.”

Lobo vomited blood, but recovered from the strike in time to backhand Bernstein across the face and send him flying into a wall.

“Genocide Cutter!” Bernstein yelled as he suddenly appeared behind Lobo, slicing him in half across the chest, the two pieces of Lobo toppling to the floor with a sickening thump. Rugal turned his back to the mess and began walking away from his defeated opponent when Lobo shouted from behind, “Hey! Get back here ya’ coward! I ain’t down with ya!”

Rugal turned around to see Lobo’s top half pull itself onto its bottom half, the two halves quickly healing together.

“Most interesting,” Bernstein said to himself.

“I told you.” Lobo said as he got to his feet, “You can’t hurt me.”

Rugal suddenly appeared before Lobo and with one arm lifted Lobo high into the air, Rugal’s hand burning with dark energy as he launched Lobo and himself into a nearby wall, smashing into it at breakneck speeds. A column of metallic-white death ki blasted forth from the heavens into the two combatants as Lobo was disintegrated by the Godly blast.

“I told you,” Rugal said, addressing the spot where Lobo used to stand, “Yes, I can.”

Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #28 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:32:26 am »

Alucard vs. Naruto

Round 2 Day 27:

Alucard strode through a field near Dracula’s Castle, admiring the view when he heard a rustle from a group of nearby trees.

Alucard moved to the side as half a dozen kunai flew past him, hitting the ground where he was standing only moments ago. Alucard swiftly moved to the other side as a swarm of shurikens flew harmlessly past him from the other side.

Alucard calmly drew his sword and shouted, “You’d might as well come out now, God knows that you’ve thrown enough projectiles for me to identify their source,” Alucard said as he stared into the forest where he knew the ninja’s weapons were coming from.

A rustling came from behind Alucard as Naruto dropped to the ground, stepping out onto the trail in front of the son of the Dracula. Alucard, turned to face the ninja.

“I’ll admit, your speed is impressive, even by my standards to be able to throw those weapons and then move to the other side of the forest without me seeing you,” Alucard admitted as he readied his sword against his foe.

“That’s because I didn’t throw ‘em,” The ninja said with a smile as a Shadow Clone dropped on top of Alucard from above with a devastating kick.

The kick forced Alucard to the ground, who recovered by rolling across the trail and sending several fireballs into the clone, causing it to vanish in a puff of smoke. Alucard looked back at the real Naruto to see another clone standing next to him, charging a whirring blue ball in his hand. The clone suddenly disappeared as Naruto lunged for Alucard, energy ball in hand.

“Rasengan!” Naruto shouted as he flew at the vampire. A medusa’s head was summoned before Alucard and sent flying into the ninja, hitting him square in the stomach and sending him skipping across the floor as his attack made a massive crater where it hit.

Alucard planted a boot on Naruto’s grounded back and planted his sword against the back of his neck.

“I’d like to no how you intend to pay for the damage done to my beautiful field,” Alucard snapped at his opponent.

A swarm of shadow clones appeared around the two and converged on top of Alucard, violently kicking and punching into him. Alucard summoned his flame shield as a sea of flames erupted around the clones, causing them to vanish on contact with the flames.

Alucard launched himself from the smoke and charged at the ninja, sending a powerful swipe of his sword into him. Naruto caught the blade in his hand, a red chakra aura surrounding his body and four tails sprouting from his back. The four-tailed demon fox calmly snapped the blade in two.

Naruto sent a powerful kick into Alucard’s gut, sending him flying into a nearby tree, which crumpled to the ground. Two shadow clones appeared on either side of Naruto, one filling his hand with chakra energy and the other charging it with wind energy. The two clones disappeared as Naruto ran at Alucard.

“RASEN SHURIKEN!” Naruto shouted as he hurled the might of his most powerful attack at Alucard.

Alucard quickly reached inside his coat and pulled out a stopwatch before clicking it, bringing the world around him to a standstill. The Vampire calmly got to his feet and adjusted Naruto’s body, so he was now throwing his attack into himself.

Alucard put a good amount of distance between his opponent and himself as time started up again, a massive explosion going off where his opponent once stood.

The son of Dracula stepped up to the crater to see his opponent no longer in his Fox Demon form and badly wounded. Naruto weakly reached for a kunai and threw it at Alucard who simply turned to mist as the blade passed harmlessly through him.

“Stupid,” Alucard said as he pulled out another sword and brought it down on the ninja.

Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Gaffit

« Reply #29 on: 25 July, 2009, 02:33:06 am »

Brock Sampson vs. The Hulk

Round 2 Day 28:

The Hulk rampaged through the abandoned streets of downtown New York, wreaking havoc wherever he went when the Hulk’s super hearing alerted him to a car speedily approaching him.

The Hulk turned around to face his foe when an orange 1969 Dodge Charger rammed into his face at 120 mph, its driver, Brock Sampson, being thrown from the windshield and onto the pavement.

The Hulk was sent tumbling backwards from the force of the blow, crashing into a building before falling clumsily to the ground.

Brock Sampson unsheathed his knife and pounced on his Gamma Radiated foe, slashing into him, his near superhuman strength being surprisingly effective against his opponent. The Hulk roared out in anger as he grabbed Brock by his shirt and lifted him into the air as his wounds healed over and his body was re-fortified, becoming stronger than before.

The Hulk braced his arm back and hurled Sampson into a nearby skyscraper, the force of Sampson’s collisions causing the skyscraper to collapse on top of him.

The Hulk looked over the wreckage as a massive concrete flock was pushed over next to him. Brock Sampson rose from the ground, covered in soot but seemingly unharmed.

Brock launched himself at the Hulk’s leg, which was the size of his body and lifted it with all his strength, causing the massive beast to fall over. Sampson then ran towards a massive piece of the building that was left standing and pressed his shoulder against it, causing it to topple over on top of the downed Hulk.

The concrete exploded in a shower of rock as The Hulk tore through Sampson’s trap and roared at Brock with a savage ferociousness.

Brock Sampson opened his mouth and matched the Hulk’s roar, his eyes containing a wild look in them.

The two foes ran towards each other, Brock swinging his fist into the Hulk as the Gamma Beast simply swatted the Swedish Murder Machine aside, sending Brock flying into the air and landing next to his totaled vehicle.

Brock jumped to his feet and dove for his the remains of his car, pulling a modified RPG from the back seat and setting its crosshairs on his opponent before pulling the trigger, sending the deadly warhead into the Hulk and creating a massive explosion that shook the city.

Brock Sampson stood on the edge of the explosion and pulled out a celebratory cigarette, lighting it with his Zippo when he felt the ground shaking under his feet.

The Hulk lunged from the fallout of the explosion and tore into Brock picking him up with one massive hand and pinning him into a wall. Brock pulled a stick of dynamite from his pocket and lit it with his cigarette before stuffing it into the Hulk’s mouth. The explosion sent The Hulk flying backwards while the force of it sent Brock through the wall he was pinned against.

Brock Sampson and the Hulk rose from the wreckage at the same time, with Brock obviously the worse for wear. The two charged at each other, fists pulled back as Brock’s punch went into the Hulk’s gut with enough power to make even the Hulk flinch. The Hulk’s punch on the other hand landed straight to the Swedish Murder Machine’s jaw, causing his head to rocket from his body.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: