Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:03:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...  (Read 1845 times)
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #75 on: 20 August, 2009, 08:07:14 pm »

I dunno. It'd have to be a ton of diamonds, but I'm firing those at you.

*he aims roughly at Willard and pulls the trigger, the round accelerates down the barrel. By the time it has reached the end, the casing has melted and, at lightspeed, all that can be seen is a cone of hundreds upon thousands of miniature diamonds, rendering unto shreds anything in their path*
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #76 on: 21 August, 2009, 11:31:12 am »

*having made use of the time taken up by Willard's hallucinogenic visions and speech, wrist-mounted flux capacitor has built up enough power to allow another temporal shift to take place which it does; vanishes in a storm of static and arching electricity*

[just before disappearing] Never would I have thought I'd face something I didn't expect...

*instantaneously reappears riding on a red-orange motorcycle modified for time travel featuring decals that look like capsules, armed with a laser cannon for military personnel from a future time; careens toward Willard as Hawk's diamond projectiles somehow manage to find their mark, yet do little lasting damage*

[over sound of motorcycle and commotion] Don't waste your effort!

*steadies cannon while rocketing toward Willard and fires, yellow beam cutting swiftly through the air and instantly reaching his head; skids sideways to a halt just after the blast throws Willard violently backwards several meters instead of cutting straight through him*

[to Hawk] We can't kill him. Only he can do that and these [removes on of the cylindrical jars containing preserved organs from cryogenic container on side of motorcycle] are what will help us to get him to do so. This is bigger than global conquest. Help me or die.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #77 on: 21 August, 2009, 12:15:20 pm »

..Organs? What're you going to do with those?
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #78 on: 21 August, 2009, 12:29:40 pm »

*is clearly a few years older than before; begins to speak as Willard's figure rises from the debris in the distance*

He was the last of a line of ESP test subjects years back at a U.S. government agency I managed to infiltrate. One of the subjects began to develop psychokinetic powers that far exceeded his mind's capacity for ability. The psychic backlash destroyed the entire city the agency was located in. Willard and the other subjects survived. The one who self-destructed, his remains lie in these containers. The research done showed that the subjects could detect and communicate with each other even after they were dead, but only near the remains of one another...I am confident that if we can get him subdued enough, Willard will...learn what the other child that killed him.

*readies laser*

Until then, I'm going to try to stay alive. I don't know if you still have control over your lasers, but know that nothing will kill him except this
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #79 on: 21 August, 2009, 12:35:17 pm »

*shrugs* If you're going in close, I'll provide artillery support. Accurate artillery. *he reloads his railgun with HE shells*
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #80 on: 21 August, 2009, 05:08:09 pm »

>.>

You beat me to it...
Report Spam   Logged
Willard, Lord of The Shrubs
Your Lord and Master; One of the 6 keepers of Random Junk
Flame Spirit

Username: Willard
Mood: Sleepy

Oh yes.

« Reply #81 on: 22 August, 2009, 04:30:13 pm »

So that was you, all those years ago? Since you know so much about me already, Spring, I suppose you also know that my mind is stronger than the others were, which is why I was able to transport my body to a safer location, the Upper levels of existance on the day of that explosion...

*sword and shield liquify and are absorbed by Willards flesh*

But do you know how I came to be in the possesion of a forign government? You must know what I've sacrificed to obtain my revenge! Every moment there is a form of existance is an insult to her memory... I will not allow a mere dialouge with the dead stop me.

*removes burnt and shredded overcoat to reveal uncovered arms; while not particulairly impressive, several rasied purple marks that appear to be scars are clearly visable*

Where as those rather remarkable satilites would destroy this planet given a great enough energy source, these are more likely to kill me faster. And I suppose [directed at Spring] that if you read the reports made by the government concerning my abilities, you would know what these are... I do not have much time left before I am consumed by this damn eye... Until I am however, I belive I shall continue to put it to good use.

*markings on arms become swollen, then harden, creating a hard shell around Willards arms, yet joints still function normally. Digging heels into the ground, Willard kicks off in Hawks direction first. As he reaches him, he grabs him by the wrists and hurls him towards Spring and his bike. Not waiting for Hawk to make contact, Willard spreads his hands and fires a continuous beam of energy in his direction, however is unable to see the result of the connection of the beam because of the incredible glare given off*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #82 on: 22 August, 2009, 04:34:59 pm »

*as the glare drops off, Hawk and Spring are still standing there, seemingly for no reason, before Hawk drins and looks up sunlight glinting off a bubble shield around them both. Hawk shuts it off* Impressive. Do you know how close to a breach that was? However, for everything you receive, you take some worse. *he pulls out a small pistol, and pulls the trigger. He goes backwards, fast, and one massive blue beam heads for Willard* (Noisy Cricket style)
Report Spam   Logged

Willard, Lord of The Shrubs
Your Lord and Master; One of the 6 keepers of Random Junk
Flame Spirit

Username: Willard
Mood: Sleepy

Oh yes.

« Reply #83 on: 24 August, 2009, 02:49:04 pm »

*barely able to react properly in time, Willard manages to 'catch' the beam from the noisy cricket; the shell now cracked and the rest of his body burnt and bleeding, he begins to convert the beam to electrical energy inside his own arms as he coughs up a some blood created from the rattling of his organs caused by the contact of the blast*

You and you're technology... I wonder how well they will function once they've been shorted out.

*finalizing the conversion, Willard spreads his fingers which seconds later explode, firing ten condensed EMP blasts back towards Hawk. Willard tries to remain standing as he holds his hands close to chest as his fingers slowly reform and organs unscramble*

Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #84 on: 24 August, 2009, 03:31:56 pm »

*burns out and drives around Willard in order to get a clear shot at his back while he fires the EMP blasts at Hawk; the yellow beam of the laser cannon slices through the air once more towards Willard*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #85 on: 24 August, 2009, 05:23:17 pm »

*Hawk is hit by the EMPs, and shrugs* You burnt out the cricket, 'cos that sees complex circuitry. Pity for you, the bulk of the railgun is simple, and built to take far more than that pathetic jolt. You'll need two or three hundred times the power.

*he fires the railgun at Willard. True to his word, it fires perfectly.*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #86 on: 13 May, 2010, 09:08:15 am »

(Damn... This was fun. *reads, nostalgias*)
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #87 on: 13 May, 2010, 09:12:26 am »

*tempted to reread wooden pole*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #88 on: 13 May, 2010, 09:14:10 am »

(Wooden pole?)
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore