Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:15:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...  (Read 1851 times)
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #30 on: 14 August, 2009, 12:30:30 pm »

Unfortunately, no. I won't shut it down. *puts on a HUD headset, and gets into a combat stance* This facility is my private property. Even without it,the satellites will still run. All I need is a computer, anywhere in the world, and they will fire on my command. You have wasted your time here. I'll give you a decent burial.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #31 on: 14 August, 2009, 06:05:05 pm »

*looks across parade grounds*

There's that word again...time.

*sees what I was looking for; kicks rifle up off the ground and into hands*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #32 on: 15 August, 2009, 10:56:17 am »

<faux-Woo mode on>*opens fire with the machine guns at Spring, sending hundreds of shell casings bouncing and rolling along the floor, each casing catching the sunlight as it falls*
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #33 on: 15 August, 2009, 12:34:58 pm »

*leaps to the side, hitting the ground and going into a roll in order to avoid the hailstorm of bullets; a particularly louder shot rings through the grounds milliseconds after the sub-machine guns are flung from Hawk's hands*

[lets out relieved sigh]

*future self steadies Barret, .50 cal sniper rifle preparing to fire again; present self turns and rushes for the doors leading back inside the facility, device on arm still slowly building power*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #34 on: 15 August, 2009, 03:31:38 pm »

*the guns dissolve into a larger railgun, which returns to Hawk's hands. He fires a lightspeed slug at the sniper, kinetically guiding it to it's target*

*inside the facility, a large jumpsuit appears, "TSA Deep Time Unit" emblazoned on the front. A voice echoes from within the suit, as it raises a powerful plasma cannon, and fires at Spring* It took me years to get this, but I became the head of the time police.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: 15 August, 2009, 04:01:18 pm »

*future self's personnel-issue gyroscopic electromagnetic guidance system in vest that doubles as a shield for fast moving objects just barely manages to slow the irregularly fast bullet so that it hovers in front of his face briefly before flipping away past self; aims again and fires, sending the the projectile hurtling towards its mark before speaking loudly across grounds*

You should be familiar with this tech.

*present self slides under steel table as plasma cannon shots disrupt the molecular structure of the metal just above self; returns fires while sliding along floor behind a pillar*

You only got that position because I let it happen.

*reloads and glances at doorway*

Part of the reason I'm here now...
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #36 on: 15 August, 2009, 04:24:02 pm »

Hawk: Try plastic. *fires three more lightspeed rounds at him, the first taking his shot out of the sky, the other two stripping their metal coating, and leaving solid plastic spikes heading straight for the future self. He then taps the implant*

DTU: Well, that's a pity. *the standard bullets ping and ricochet off the armour, reaiming at the pillar so that his head is level with the white hot plasma cannon barrel. It fires three shots*

*A blue beam cuts into the heart of the control centre. It pulses with power and hums, turning into a pitched scream of restrained power as it widens, then dumps some terajoules of energy into the command mainframe, slagging it instantly, the crackling pulse of raw energy shockwaving down the corridors. The present self and the DTU jumpsuit are sent flying by the blast*
Report Spam   Logged

Willard, Lord of The Shrubs
Your Lord and Master; One of the 6 keepers of Random Junk
Flame Spirit

Username: Willard
Mood: Sleepy

Oh yes.

« Reply #37 on: 15 August, 2009, 05:57:23 pm »

[Mind if i join? XD]

*As the laser beam dissipates and its glare disappears, a smoldering figure rises out of the wreckage*

The problem with Time...

*Willard looks up at the surrounding destruction and smiles as his black overcoat folds down in the calming air*

... Is that it always carries unforeseen consequences to actions. To be reborn through time... no, resurrected! You must be honored to be in my presence at the hour of your deaths, gentlemen.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #38 on: 15 August, 2009, 05:59:39 pm »

(Hiya. Feel free. You may get ganged up on a bit, depends on the flow of the storyline. O' course, that can happen to any of us.)
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #39 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:02:24 pm »

(Ah, thats fine. Sometimes I prefer it that way ^_^ Makes it more interesting if I have to pull off something really badass to get myself out of trouble rather than just a swordfight with a demon or something.)
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #40 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:21:32 pm »

*present self darts from out of cover as the first plasma shot hits the pillar as device on arm finally reaches full power; dashes inside armory as the two other shots partially disintegrate the doors*

[slides inside; looks up to see sniper rifle, body armor and other tech] Hmm.

*future self, anticipating the return fire, allows knees to buckle as the plastic projectiles narrowly miss just as the blue light shining down from the heavens illuminates the grounds; activates device on arm and sets device's residual energy intake, hoping it will take in enough power from the blast just as present self warps out of existence*

*the laser strikes and future self leaps out of guard tower, sent flying from the shockwave; once the shockwave dissipates, he is nowhere to be seen*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #41 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:29:55 pm »

*the DTU jumpsuit and the black avian both walk to the centre of the parade ground, and stand back-to-back. They both start furiously typing onto projected displays, locking down energy signatures, heat sources, and scouring history and the current news for any articles which do not match the copies stored in the DTU suits memory. Above, the sky shines blue, and the lasers strike again and again, removing every last trace of the facility. Neither of them seem to notice, or care about, the lone figure in the wreckage*
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:33:56 pm »

*is no where to be found at the facility*
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #43 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:34:56 pm »

Well then, now that the supposed formalities are at an end...

*raises right hand, from which a dark glowing aura-blade extends to cover entire forearm and about four feet ahead of said hand*

I suggest we get things underway. But first!

*makes sweeping motion with left hand over the corpses of the soldiers that remained mostly intact from the shock of impact of the laser. The bodies stir, then each leap up, their bones distorting in and out of their body to make them similar to something from a nightmare*

We shall see how long you can hide behind your weapon...

*stepping out of the crater, the creatures rapidly spread out to find any survivors*

... We shall see.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #44 on: 15 August, 2009, 06:40:40 pm »

*the two beings turn to see him, and move as one, the DTU suit firing into the Fallen, and the avian uploading a new firing sequence. The satellite far above pours smaller beams, without any shockwaves, onto the Fallen, a beam neatly covering each one which isn't killed by the plasma fire, and immolating them instantly*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: