Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:03:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

So...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So...  (Read 1846 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #60 on: 18 August, 2009, 11:25:02 am »

Other...?

*looks around to see the figure that has seemingly survived the orbital blast*

[smiles incredulously]

I was supposed to die already, bringing the lasers down on top of the facility. You would survive, work to become head of the Time Police in the future in order to stop me here because I couldn't keep you from becoming the top of command...I saw the end result. I saw countless years ahead of all of this...but he...

[motions toward unknown figure]

...is new.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #61 on: 18 August, 2009, 11:53:32 am »

*chuckles* If he deviates from known history, shall we kill him?
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #62 on: 18 August, 2009, 12:29:11 pm »

...I've seen no record of this person in any time I've been in.

I don't know if he can be killed.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #63 on: 18 August, 2009, 12:31:27 pm »

Always fun to try! ^v^ *reloads gun*
Report Spam   Logged

Willard, Lord of The Shrubs
Your Lord and Master; One of the 6 keepers of Random Junk
Flame Spirit

Username: Willard
Mood: Sleepy

Oh yes.

« Reply #64 on: 19 August, 2009, 10:55:27 pm »

This future is new, I'm surprised you realized that. You've just stumbled upon the most well guarded secret this universe has ever seen, and you still want to try your luck?

*Willard, his face burned away from the bone, gazed slowly up to meet Spring's gaze*

Are you curious? Do you wish to know as I know, realize the truth?

*Willard’s face is completely burnt and devoid of flesh, except for his right eye, which remains intact, but now an unnatural purple-red glow gleams from the depths of the iris. He uses this to make eye contact with Spring*

Like it or not, my secret will be shared...

I was cursed from birth. By some freak accident, my eye was as you see it now... this light allowed me to see everything for how it really is...

"Life itself is only a vision...

*Unable to look away, Spring is forced to watch as the world behind Willard begins to crumble away, the light from the sun disappears, however an eerie glow remains*

"... A dream. Nothing exists but empty space and you... and you..."

*Now all that remains is Willard, and he too disintegrates into smoke, which dissipates into nothingness. Eventually only his skull and one eye remains*

"...Are but a thought."

*Now the skull falls apart, to fragments, then dust... now only the eye remains... and it doesn't fall away. Suddenly, in a great flash of the purest white light, the surreal vision disappears and Willard is seen with his face and body now intact, his usual sadistic grin gone as he stands back in the desert in front of Spring and Hawk*

This world was meant to die. Such is the nature of thought; it cannot be kept alive forever. Idea's change over time, and once they change to such a state where it cannot be recognized... it truly does not exist any longer.

I came to this world to change everything to nothingness... starting with Earth, the centre of this universes life force.

*Hands become stiff but do not clench as twin double edged black blades extend messily from Willard's palms*

You have the VERY special honour of being the first to die for this cause.
« Last Edit: 19 August, 2009, 11:04:48 pm by Willard » Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #65 on: 20 August, 2009, 04:05:29 am »

*Hawk laughs throatily* I'm going to die for your cause? Sorry, I have a world to rule. You won't get it.
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #66 on: 20 August, 2009, 06:10:26 pm »

*pisses himself laughing*

So this is 'True' Willard is it?

The one and only.

*Hawk laughs throatily* I'm going to die for your cause? Sorry, I have a world to rule. You won't get it.

Don't be so conceited, fool. The only reason you are still alive is because my power is not yet complete... Even so...

*in a blur, Willard appears in front of Hawk, in perfect position to slice him in half horizontally with both blades*

Your death is nearer than you think!
« Last Edit: 20 August, 2009, 06:13:29 pm by Willard » Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #67 on: 20 August, 2009, 06:52:36 pm »

*Hawk nods* Beautiful. To imagine you can do this. Well, then. Kill me. Spatter my blood over the floor, and end my existence.

*he spreads his arms*
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #68 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:10:24 pm »

You misunderstand, Hawk. Before I can destroy this world I must eliminate the few who's life anchors it to existance.

This won't be much fun for me if you don't give a good fight... however, I have a job to do.

*Begins slashing motions with blades, the sun gleaming off of the edges of the blades*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #69 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:15:49 pm »

(I has plan. Go ahead and kill him.)

You better make sure you kill me well, and double check too, otherwise the next thing going through your mind will be a small piece of tungsten travelling at the speed of light.
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #70 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:24:37 pm »

[Ah, alright. Usually, Epic RPs dont have deaths this fast. Or at all XD. So I hope you dont mind if I'm slightly graphic here]

*face contorts with bloodlust, begins killing swing*

Face Oblivion, Bird.

*as Willard's arms exit their crossed position, the easily slice through Hawks midsection, severing his torso from his hips; as they spin through the air, Willard swipes again, this time severing Hawks head before stabbing it through the opening of the neck, out the top of the head*

*kicking off Hawk's head with his foot, Willard advances in search of Spring*

Where are you...
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #71 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:30:30 pm »

(*applauds* My turn, seeing as you rise from the grave more often than a vampire working in a holy water factory. >v>)

*a small chunk of tungsten passes through Willard's head, causing him to spin around as it exits the other side of his skull, just in time to see Hawk's "body" split into a RGB image, and fade, leaving behind a small silver orb. The real Hawk had just dropped back into the visible spectrum, and reloaded

Too bad you don't expect tricks more often. Although, that was impressive. I think it'll be many nights before I don't have nightmares.
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #72 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:43:54 pm »

[Such is the nature of Willard I'm afraid. Yes, he does have weaknesses, and yes, he can be destroyed. But I want to draw this battle out, its epic]

*staggering to his feet, Willard tries to keep most of his brains in his head with his wrist as the blades are still extened*

You certainly are much more intelligent than I had first thought. Then again...

*steps forward, allowing wound to heal while raising left hand, pointing blade at Hawk*

I should have expected you to be, being the creator of those annoying satilites... or are you merely a proxy?

*the blade retracts slightly, then, with a large snapping sound, fires towards Hawk at a incredible velocity*
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #73 on: 20 August, 2009, 07:49:43 pm »

(Thank you Unreal. ^v^)

Those satellites are mine. *the blades (presuming they're metal) halt in mid flight, and drop to the floor* I obey no-one. Unless you pay me. *he loads three red tinted round into his gun*
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

Oh yes.

« Reply #74 on: 20 August, 2009, 08:03:08 pm »

[actually, I created a mental profile for every bit of Willard's powers, and those blades have a main component of calcium, carbon and iron, so sure, metal works]

How much would you like? Not as if you'd be able to spend it for long...

*Willards left bladeless arm sprouts a large, broad covering that appears to be a kite shield, and dashes towards Hawk, shield raised in a defensive position. As he runs, Willard kicks chunks of the earth below towards Hawk, hoping to either block or at least delay any projectile heading towards him.*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: